Chapter 11

My bestfriend

“Ah so you loved him ?” He asked in a seemingly calm voice but inside he was fuming. She stopped and observed Kyuhyun.

“You know, I don’t have to reply.” She replied as her cheeks were burning from shyness.

“ Why not ?” Kyuhyun continued raising eyebrow.

“That’s not a question a guy should ask a girl.” She retorted back pointing her finger at him. Kyuhyun took her finger down.

“Calm down, I am just curious” He shrugged and entered in class. She nodded following him before going to sit she stopped beside his seat.

“Listen, I’m sorry to act that way but it’s just I don’t feel like talking about it now” She explained as he sat down.

He just smiled,she was so cute when she was acting so shy. If he could pinch her cheeks, he would without any hesitation. It came across in his mind, but he brushed off the idea as soon as it popped in his head. They have just reconciled and he hated to admit it but their relation was still somehow awkward.
She went to her seat, since the teacher didn’t came yet Krystal went to Victoria.

“I heard you have reconciled with Kyuhyun” Krystal asked full of curiosity. Victoria nodded a smile plastered on her face.
“Yah! What is that smile ! That’s suspicious!” Krystal said jumping up and down. Victoria made a face and rolled her eyes at Krystal playfully.
“What is wrong with my face” Victoria asked obliviously, not noticing she literally had a spark in her eyes.
“Oh my God, could it be…” Krystal took a step back and didn’t stop looking back and forth between Victoria and Kyuhyun.  It took Victoria a few seconds to understand what was going on in Krystal’s mind. When she did her eyes grew bigger; she put her hand on Krystal’s mouth and made her sat.
“Shhhhhh” She put a finger on
“TOP is just in front.” She whispered, Krystal took Victoria’s hand off.
“So you really... ?” asked raising eyebrows.
“ No, of course no, don’t be silly.” Victoria replied back amazed at her friend wild imagination.
“He is just a friend.” She defended.
“Imagine if one day you and Jonghyun stopped being friends for month and after a long wait you became friends again, how would you feel?” Considering Jonghyun has been Krystal best friends since they were children, Krystal couldn’t help but understand Victoria position.
“Happy? “ Krystal said unsure.
“Exactly, does it mean you love him?” Victoria continued.
“Are you crazy ?”Krystal shrugged cooly.
“Well you made a point." Krystal admitted her defeat.
"by the wat who is Chang... Nim ?" Krystal searched for his name.
" How do you ?" Victoria gasped.
" Well, I have my source." Krystal said as she did a spy pose.
" And to be honest, you are like the talk of the town. But that's not the point. Who is he?" Krystal said tapping her hands on the table.
" Not now, I swear I'll tell you every little detail at lunch." Krystal eyed Victoria then nodded and went to her place.  
Victoria sat down, TOP came few minutes later, as he sat he kept laughing everytime he looker her way. Victoria had a doubt if she was the reason, she tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and clapped in his hands.
" Congrat's" He said proudly.
" What for ?"
" I thought you'll both continue to be childish longer, but I was wrong." He admitted. She glared at him.
" I wasn't childish... And I am sure you don't know anything." She claimed sure of herself. He laughed again.
" Yeah I don't know but I am relieved to see you guys be friends again." he said in a deep voice smirking.
" Do you want to come with us later ?" He asked since the boys planned to go the bowling. She shook her head  feeling sorry she still couldn't meet them.
" I have some plan today, maybe tomorrow." she said as she took the water bottle in her bag, TOP just nodded not minding.
" You have a date ?" he asked curious, he noticed she swallowed and her cheeks were burning.
" NO!" She replied back a bit too loudly, all the class turned to her.
" no, not at all." She continued avoiding his gaze. He just nodded.
" ok"  Then he turned back. As soon as he did, she lifted up her eyes. Taking a moment to think, she thought about her reaction.
Why was so shy about it ? It wasn't even a date to begin with, she would just go shopping with Changmin. Alone... Like they used to in the past...
" Ahhhhh" She got up yelling taking her head between her hands. The teacher who just came in, jumped as he was frightened.
" Miss Song, is there a problem ?" He asked with big eyes.
She shook her head in shame.
" I am sorry Mister..." She bowed and sat down.
When the class was over for the day, Kyuhyun waited for Victoria outside, when TOP passed by, noticing Kyuhyun was looking around.
" She won't come." he said as he land his arm on Kyuhyun' shoulder.
" She said she already have something to do." He continued. Yunho and Donghae just came as well.
" Where is Victoria ?" asked Donghae excited to be back together.
" She have other plan." he replied as he shook his head. He didn't wanted to admit but he also disappointed.
" Really?" Kyuhyun said, when TOP nodded, he looked at them before leaving.

They were walking on the sidewalk talking and Krystal was just in front. Kyuhyun thought that maybe she would know what Victoria has planned. He ran a bit and started walking beside her, when she saw him she quickly took out her headphone.
" Hi" he greeted her. She nodded not paying too much attention.
" Hmm... I know you are close friend with Victoria, right ?" He asked trying to break the ice. She eyed him as she crossed her arms.
" Yes."
" Why aren't you with her ?" he asked nervously.
" She has some plan with her boyfriend." She replied.
" Her boyfriend ?" He couldn't understand, why has she told him he wasn't her boyfriend. And more than anything he was disappointed.
" Well, not really, she keep telling me he's not her boyfriend, but I am sure she still love him." She confessed sure of herself. He nodded as he became pale.
" Are you alright ? You seem sick." Krystal asked seeing he suddenly changed color.
" I am fine" He replied absent mindly.
" If you wonder where she is she went to Hongdae mall." She told him as she was smirking, he raised his eyebrow.
" Why would you tell me that ?" He asked unsure. She laughed at his reaction.
" Not any particular reason" She replied.
" Here I go, if you have any more question ask me, Donghae have my number." She said as she left. He stopped and the guys joined him.
" What have you guys talked about ?" TOP asked curiously.
" Nothing important." Kyuhyun brushed off the question.
" Yah, Donghae, why haven't you told us you went out with Krystal ?" He asked laughing. Donghae panicked.
"What ? Who told you ?"  He asked grabbing Kyuhyun.
" You don't even deny it! " Yunho fainted a shocked expression.
" No, that's not like that at all." He replied frustrated.

Meanwhile Changmin was waiting for Victoria in front of the school gate, when she arrived he smiled widely at her, she waved his hand at him as happy as he was.
" How was your day ?" He asked as he opened the door for her. She grinned as she recalled some memories, as far as she could remember Changmin has alwsays been a gentleman.
" It was great but a bit tiring." She replied as she got inside sighing. He quickly got in and they left as soon.
" Really ?" He asked glancing at her whenever he could. She nodded.
" Yes, I have reconcilied with a friend of mine." She said.
" And I am also happy you came, I thought I would never see you again." She added almost whispering, she was blushing so much. He laughed at his reaction.
" You are so cute Qian." He said as he patted her head.
" Oyy you think I'm a dog or what " She said glaring at him. He laughed amazed of her reaction and went serious as he was getting closer to her. She stood still as his face was a few centimeters away from hers.
" You're right, I should you threat like a queen. " He said as he kept getting closer, Victoria gulped.
" The queen of my kingdom." He continued smirking. She slowly pushed him back.
" The traffic light is green." She said lowering her head. The cars behind were honking, Changmin retired back a bit and kissed her on the cheek.
She felt like she was burning, she touched her face sure she was red like a tomato. When she lifted her eyes to him he had like a proud smile on his face.
"Why have you-"
" I felt like to." He had to say it.
" It's been too long and I have missed you so much."  He calmly confessed as he was driving.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

New chapter \o/ As you see Changmin isn't losing time, I haven't explained it yet but in the next chapter I would explain what happened between Victoria and Changmin.

I hope you have liked this chapter ^^ Look forward to the next one ~