Chapter 3

My bestfriend

" You're so cute." 

That one sentence was followed by an awkward moment. Victoria didn't knew how to answer while Kyuhyun was trying to overcome the moment. 

" Thank... You... "

The way Victoria said it sounded more like a question than anything else. 

There was nothing to be ashamed of, Victoria is indeed a very cute and beautiful girl, and instead of correcting his words. Kyuhyun continued the most casually possible.

" I guess you're not used to compliment 'Toria."  Her cheeks were burning and she simply nodded and looked away. 

" From now on, thanks to me you'll get used to it."  Kyuhyun said putting his right hand under his chin flashing a smile.

" No thanks." 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

" what?" 

Victoria turned at him and cleared .

" Compliment should come from the heart, and not randomly said to please me." 

She was so serious, Kyuhyun didn't dared to joke around this time. 

" Oh Toria, you still don't know me very well. I'm not one to praise or compliment that easily. I know I joke around sometimes" 

Victoria rectified " most of the times"

Kyuhyun shrugged.

" Well, most of times I'm joking around but I'm always honest." 

He seemed so sincere, Victoria finally broke into a shy smile.

" Thank you Kyu'"

" What about me?" 

She analysed him from head to toe.

" You're not too bad yourself." 

Kyuhyun gasped

" Not too be bad? You said no too bad ?!"

He got up and started to pose like a model.

" I am a 'son-in-law' materiel Toria'. I have visual shock, perfect personnality and brain. "

Victoria was left dumbfounded at his confidence. She wondered if he was just laughing around or if he really believe what he said. 

" I can't deny your brain, you have so much place in your head." 

" What do you mean?"

Victoria sighed. " You have a big head." 

" WHA-"

He was shouting so loudly, Victoria fastly go up and covered his mouth. 

" Shhhh, you will wake up your parents." 

Kyuhyun nodded.

Noticing Victoria looked sleepy and she was yawning, he stopped right away

" We should go sleep, I'll lead to your bedroom." She nodded and followed him upstairs, before they went to sleep in their own bedrooms. His room was just in front of the guest bedroom. That night she fell asleep peacefully since a long time.

 

It was almost 10AM when Victoria woke up, the sun entering through the large window welcomed her. She sleepily opened the door and looked in the corridor if there was anyone. Seeing no one, she carefully went downstairs. 

In the lounge, the TV was but there was no one, she went to the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun washing the dishes.  He didn't seem to notice her. Behind him she grabbed both his shoulders shouting "bouhhhh" to scare him. It barely worked.

" Good morning Toria'" 

" Morning Kyu'" 

She took a seat in the kitchen. When he finished, he took a seat in front of her.

" What do you want to eat?" 

The table was full of food, coffee, kokoa, cereals..

" Usually I eat cereals."  He grabbed a bowl,  poured cereals and milk and put it in front of her.

" Here."

" Thanks"  After a few spoonful, she hummed 'yummmyyy ~'

" By the way, your parents passed by this morning, but my mom insisted to let you sleep." She nodded still eating.

When she finished, she immediatly decided to go back home. Kyuhyun was waiting for her in the corridor, after a few minutes she came back. 

" I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me. "

" Don't mention it."

She gently grabbed his hand.

" Yes, I should. For you it might not seems a big deal, but for me, you've done a great deed."

Her eyes were slowly filled with tears that she forcefully held back.

" Thank you." 

Kyuhyun was definitely touched by her words. When he first saw her, he honestly thought she was some spoiled girl.  He's glad he decided to talk to her.

Now, even though he still don't know much about her, the look in her big eyes told him, she was totally different from what he imagined. 

Her lips were trembling, he guessed it was tears of happiness.  He somehow felt the same, eversince he came here, he has always felt alone. Even if, unlike her he made friends here, but they didn't were really close. More like classmates he met sometimes after school.

He then took her in his arms, it didn't took long for her to burst into tears, she hugged him back tightly. Not letting go. He slowly caressed the back of her head. 

" Ssshhh, it's alright now."

After letting go all of the heavy feelings she had in her chest, Victoria took a step back but still didn't let go of his hand.  Without uttering a word, Kyuhyun opened the door, she followed him closely. In front of her house, she let go of his hand and smiled very brightly. 

" Thank you Kyuhyun. "  He smiled back and headed home.

 

___________________________________________________________________ 

 

What do you think of this chapter? ^^

They're getting closer, but it's still only the beginning hehe, please look forward to the others chapters.

Sorry if I take too much time to update: it's because I write all the fanfic on my Iphone and I still have exams. It don't help, English isn't my native language.