Chapter 1

My bestfriend

The day Victoria and her parents moved to Korea, was a big day for the Song family. Finally they went away from all the misery they went through all these years. Her parents was relieved and happy. Nothing in this world could bring their mood down right now.

Unlike Victoria, her eyes were red, she cried so much, begging her parents to let her stay in China. Afterall she wasn't a baby anymore,  but her parents ignored her request, saying it was for her own good.  She had no other choice but to move in a country, far from her childhood friends, her hometown and her first love. 

On the way to their new home, it started to rain heavily. By the window of the cab, she looked at the gray sky and she wondered if God did it to let her know she isn't alone.

  " We arrived Qiannie." Victoria mom turned to her and caressed her head.

" This is our new home." She pointed to a big peach house, the grass was so green.

Victoria didn't bothered to take a proper a look, she got out of the car and waited for her father to open the house. She only wanted to sleep. Taking a look around, she felt the neighbors were quite friendly as they were all coming out of their houses proposing their help to Victoria's parents. 

She sighed. " Mom, dad, can you please open the house."

Her parents turned around but didn't paid much attention to her. 

"You could at least reply me!"  She yelled but this time, they ignored her.

' Well I might as welll listen to music' and she took out her Ipod from her bag, humming lyrics.  She noticed a boy with his parents, he seemed bored.  He must have the same age as her. Annoyed she got up, went to her parents who were still talking to a couple and taped on her father's shoulder. 

" Dad, give me the key please." He looked at her and took her by her shoulders in front of him.

" and this is Victoria, my daughter."  She bowed in respect. The woman in front of her, looked around as well.

" Kyuhyun, come here, say hi to our new neighbors." He lazily came and greeted Victoria's parents then went back to his place.

" Sorry, our son is a bit shy. How old are you Victoria?"

" I'm 19 years old." 

" Really? You're one year older than our son." Kyuhyun mother clapped happily. 

" I hope you can become good friends. We should go but if you need our help, don't hesitate." 

And they went to their home as well as Victoria. A few days have passed by, she hated this place. It was summer vacation but all days she was doing the same thing, watching movies. Her parents pestered her to go out and make friends, but the few times she tried, they made fun of her accent. From time to time, Kyuhyun mother dropped by and proposed her to take her out but she refused.  Just like her, Kyuhyun is an only child. She must know lonely she feels.

" Toria' we're going out, be careful. If something happen, just call us." 

Victoria just nodded and continued to watch TV with a bowl of cereals in her hand.  

Few minutes later, she decided to go to the arcade play a bit.  Arrived at the nearest game arcade, she noticed Kyuhyun with another guy but didn't bothered much.  She stayed there almost two hours before heading back home.  Her parents are invited to a relative marriage and they won't comeback until late in the night.  While going back home, she heard step behind her. She slighty turned around and saw Kyuhyun.  Thinking he was simply going at home too, she brushed off her mind.  She was in front of her house when she heard him say.

" Goodnight Toria'"  Surprised she quickly bowed without giving a response. 

" Damn it!"  She lost her key, it was nowhere in her pockets. 

" I'm so dead."  She remembered leaving the key was in her vest, but she took it off before going out. So she decided to wait in the stairs in front of her house. She was already seeing her parents yelling at her for being so careless. Just then, Kyuhyun sat beside her. She did't noticed him coming.

 " What are you doing here alone?" He asked looking at the dark sky filled with bright stars. Caught by surprise she glared at him.

" None of your business."

 

_________________________________________________

 

It's a boring and short first chapter right? -__-" I promise the chapter will be much more interesting

I know, but I absolutely wanted to start with the young Kyutoria getting to know each other.