6. Not the only one

City of Love and Despair [Sequel to INAY, IAM]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV

I woke up the next morning just the same way I fell asleep last night, in Jennie’s embrace. It was the best sleep I had in a very long time. Despite the fact that it’s probably noon already, I snuggled myself closer into the girl’s chest.

“Morning beautiful. Did you sleep well ?” I heard her saying after giving me a kiss on the top of my head. “Hey, wake up.” She slipped the hand she had around my waist under my shirt, trying to tickle me but I immediately interlocked our fingers before she could do so.

“Don’t even think about that.” I warned her; she laughed and began caressing my sides up and down with her finger tips, sending thousands of chills down my spine.

“I just missed having you this close to me, Jisoo-yah.” She kissed my forehead while rolling over on her side, hugging me completely.

“Jennie, I missed you too but please, I can’t breathe.”

 

----

 

“Jisoo-yah, is that Miss Gong ?” Indeed she is. We are at the YG coffee shop, where Jennie suggested having our late morning coffee since we slept in today and skipped breakfast. It’s nice outside today and despite that we are in the middle of November, Paris looks more gorgeous than ever with its warm colored coat of leaves. Maybe I’ll plan something for later and take her out on a date.

“Hey…” Minji timidly sat down at our table, looking around her quite panicked.

“So why are you here, Minji-yah ?” I asked her in a teasing way. I know she tried to avoid this place since we came to Paris for a particularly reason, but I didn’t know she would finally make a move.

“For coffee, what else ?”

“I don’t know, maybe Seungri. Oh look, here he comes.” The man she had a crush on since she was in middle school just entered the coffee shop he owns. I made him a sign to join us, thing that Minji didn’t like at all. The short haired woman stood up and was ready to leave but…

“Hey, Minji-yah ! I haven’t seen you since I left Seoul a year ago !  When did you some to France ?” Seungri approached our table and put his arm around her shoulder, making the woman blush.

“Um… Two months…” She looked at me and I couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear; seeing her all awkward and nervous around the guy she had a crush on for almost 20 years is funny, yet awfully depressing.

“And you didn’t bother visiting me ? You’re being mean to me again.”

“I was busy with the new schedule I have at the university teaching at the dancing club and PE classes…” He looked at her for a couple of seconds; he’s not believing the bullsh*t she just said. PE classes are not that important in coll

Please log in to read the full chapter