2. Stupid Jennie

City of Love and Despair [Sequel to INAY, IAM]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We’re in Paris, Jennie-yah. Why didn’t you want to try some local food ?”

“I like Korean food. Now stop questioning me and eat.” I told Jisoo as I was stuffing my face with Korean barbeque and salad. She insisted to eat at a traditional French restaurant but I didn’t feel like doing so.

“I see that Chaerin really influenced your behavior. You should stop hanging out with her.”

“Why would I do that ? She’s my friend and you can’t do anything about that.” I looked at her before turning my head away to grab the attention of the waiter that serves us earlier. “Ahjussi, can you bring us a bottle of soju ?” I heard him shout back ‘in a moment’, after which I continued eating.

“Don’t you have courses after lunch ? In your schedule it says you have I don’t know that course with Mrs. Smith.” She looked at me with a serious and slightly angry face expression. I shrugged my shoulders taking a sip from the small glass of clear and strong liquid.

“You look pathetic. Stop drinking.” She tried to take the bottle away from me but my movements were quicker than hers so I managed to grab the green bottle first.

“You look pathetic too. Marrying someone else just because you’re a coward bitc—“

“What the heck, Jennie !!! That’s it, I’m taking you back to the dorm !” She grabbed my wrist, making me sit up from the table and dragged me back to her car.

“Thanks for the free ride, Miss. Paris is such a big city, I really needed a personal driver to drive me around.” I smirked at her before taking a big gulp from the soju bottle. She rolled her eyes as she buckled me up in the passenger seat, eyeing me with so much anger.

“Give me that thing, Jennie.”

“Fine.” I hold the bottle to my lips and I drank the rest of the strong alcohol in one shot before giving her the empty bottle. She flicked my forehead, making me rub the spot because of the pain, before starting the engine of the car.

“Stupid.”

----

“Where are your keys ?” We arrived a few minutes later to the dorm, where she helped me up to the second floor where the room I share with Lisa and Rosé is.

“I don’t know.” I gave her a c0cky smile, looking at her furious face. She searched my bag and the pockets of my jacket but of course she didn’t find anything because I hid the keys in the right place.

“Where are your keys, Jennie ?!”

“Have you tried the back pocket of my jeans ?” She hesitated for a moment but she gave in and wrapped one of her arms around me to slide her hand into the pocket. I can feel her cupping my b*tt , tickling me while doing so.

“I see you really enjoy playing with my behind, you . It’s in my other pocket.” She quickly removed her hand and took out the keys from the other pocket barely touching me. I saw her face getting all red as she unlocked the door to the dorm room.

“What are you two doing here ? Don’t you have classes ?” She asked the two girls inside the room. I plopped myself down on my bed, eyeing the three of them in an amusing way.

“We decided to skip some of them today.” The

Please log in to read the full chapter