3. Just listen to me

City of Love and Despair [Sequel to INAY, IAM]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

~Flashback~

"You need to break up with him, Rosé." Lisa approached me and sat down beside me on the bench. We are in a park near my house, where I was supposed to meet up with my boyfriend but Lisa did something and instead of him showing up, she did.

"Why would I break up with him ? We are going to have a long distance relationsh--"

"No ! It won't work !" 

"You've never been in a relationship. How do you know what will work and what won't ?" I started getting angry. I've been in this relationship with this guy for almost three years and I'm not going to end it just because I'm moving to Paris for a couple of years. We can visit each other when we have free time and we can text and call each other every day. 

"I've been in a long distance relationship, Rosé. She was from this country, from Daegu and it didn't last long. When you have relationships like that, one of you will eventually cheat or get bored of each other. Listen to me, Rosé, just break up with him. You better suffer now, than later on when you'll find out he cheated on you." 

"He loves me ! He will never dare to do such thing !" 

"I know I'm younger than you and you may think I don't know anything about life, but please do as I say, only this time." 

~End of flashback ~

 

I rolled over in my bed while drying up the tears I just shed. I got so used to be in the centre of attention all the time, to be called beautiful every day and to have that person I can rely on every time I was feeling down. And now that I'm down and I have no shoulder to cry on. If I could go back in time, I would have never listen to what Lisa said. I miss him so ing much. 

I was about the drift off to sleep when I heard the dorm room door unlocking and someone making its way in. I didn't bother to look over to see who it is, maybe Jennie or Lisa, but I don't care whoever it is. I felt the bed moving as, by the scent that I recognised being Lisa, laid down and spooned me from behind. 

"I brought you your favorite coffee from your favorite coffee shop." She whispered, making me sit up immediately. Coffee is the second thing I love the most beside her. 

"Is there a YG coffee shop here in Paris ?" I asked as I reached over Lisa to get the hot paper cup of coffee from the nightstand. I felt her eyes fixed on me; looking at her I saw nothing but the most beautiful smile in the entire world. Such a sweet and kind smile. I never realised how beautiful this Thai girl is until now. Her slightly tanned skin complexion, her shoulder length blonde hair, her full lips, her cute nose, her alluring eyes. I don't know what drug she put in my coffee, but for some reasons I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Thanks. You really know how to brighten up my mood." I whispered softly, my lips still so close to her that I feel her breath against my own lips. She blushed and looked away, I can sense that she's nervous and intimidated by me so I also moved away and sat un straight.

"Right..." 

----

Jennie's POV

It has been a few weeks since Lisa, Rosé and

Please log in to read the full chapter