10. Hungry for you

City of Love and Despair [Sequel to INAY, IAM]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Some naughty stuff are coming ahead. Everything is very mild but please don't read if you're not comfortable reading such things (you know what things I'm talking about ;) ). Also don't expect me to write because I never will, I'm not good at it XD 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo’s POV

“Jennie…” I entered the room and I found the girl laying in her bed with the covers on top of her, covering her whole body.

“Baby, what’s wrong ?” I sat down on the bed and when I shook her shoulder to wake her up, I felt her skin burning hot. I placed my hand on her forehead and as I expected, she has a fever. A high fever in fact. I took a pair of pants and a hoodie from her wardrobe to dress her up; I can’t believe she didn’t tell anybody she’s not feeling well.

“Raise your arms, baby.” She sat up lazily and raised her arms with her eyes still closed. She looks so horrible and because of the fever, her whole body is trembling.

“Where are we going ?” She asked after I dressed her up and picked her up bridal style. Oh my, she’s not easy to lift and carry.

“Home.”

As I was driving back to my apartment, I called for a doctor to urgently come home to check on her. I gave him all the details about Jennie’s condition and luckily he said he’ll be there in 20 minutes.

I parked my car in front of the apartment building, but something caught my attention…. Seunghyun’s car is parked just in front of mine. I quickly got out of the car and picked the sick girl up, before hurrying up the stairs. I can’t believe he dares to show himself in front of my face again.

“Seunghyun, out !” I said as soon as I entered the apartment. He was sitting in the living room with Lisa and Rosé, chatting about I don’t know and I don’t care what.

“You’re home, babe.” She stood up from the couch and approached me, smiling. His grin disappeared once he saw Jennie in my arms.

“Babe ?” Lisa said confused, looking at the both of us.

“He’s a no one—“

“I am her husband.” He said taking by surprise the two confused girls.

“Can you two please go back to the dorm and bring Jennie’s stuff here. She’s moving in.” The girls just nodded their heads, before getting their boots and jackets on and leaving the apartment.

Seunghyun let out a sarcastic laugh as he shook his head, looking at me. “Are you going to adopt all of your students now ? This one is not enough for you ?”

“What do you want ?”

“I want you back, Jisoo.”

“No. I don’t want to see your face ever again once the divorce process is done.”

“That’s why I want you back, our marriage is not fully over yet. So you still have a chance to come back.”

“I’m not going to come back to you, Seunghyun !” He scoffed at my words; his eyes moving from my face to the girl in my arms.

“You’re leaving me for this kid ?”

“Yes.”

“You’re out of your mind, Jisoo.

Please log in to read the full chapter