13. Can't resist me

City of Love and Despair [Sequel to INAY, IAM]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV

“You are crazy.”

“Yes, I am. I’m crazy for you, baby."

“I can’t believe they accepted.” I threw my arms around her neck as soon as we entered my old bedroom from my parents’ house.

“They couldn’t resist me, you know.” Jisoo said laughing, hugging me back. I actually can’t believe she convinced my parents to let me marry her. But even if they would have disagreed, I still would marry her.

“What about your marriage with Seunghyun ?”

“Shhh… Don’t talk about it, baby. It’s over.” I didn’t say anything to that, but instead I jumped on her making both of us fall on my bed.

“Jisoo-yah…”

“Hmm… ?”

“Saranghae.”

 

~Flashback~

“We can’t sweety…”

“Eomma, appa… Why ?”

“I don’t mind if you like girls, but Miss Jisoo is way too old for you.” My mom said eyeing sadly both of us.

“That’s the only reason why ?! Can’t you think about my happiness for once ?! I am your only child and you can’t accept something that could make me happy for the rest of my life ?!” I yelled at my parents, not caring one bit about what they’re going to say next because I’m going to marry her no matter what. I’m going to go back to Paris with Jisoo and never come back here.

“Baby, calm down. Let me handle it.” Jisoo whispered to me while sneaking her hand beside mine and giving it a squeeze.

“Eomonim, abeonim, your daughter will be safe with me. If you accept my proposal, she will have everything she ever needed, me. She loved me for a long time and she did some crazy things because of me, and I can’t bring myself not to love her back. She’s perfect; you created and raised this human being so beautifully that it was difficult for me not to fall in love with her. I knew that it was wrong for a woman in her 30s to fall for a teenager, but the love I feel for her is so strong and pure that anything in this world can break it… And to be honest, I like you too omma, appa and it would be a pleasure and an honor for me to be part of your family.” Oh my, Jisoo-yah… Can we just excuse ourselves and go somewhere private so I can shower this woman with kisses and hugs ?

“But what would people think about this kind of relationship ? I don’t want you two to go through hardship because of them.” My mom said concerned, making dad having a huge smile on his face.

 “You know what ? I’m allowing you, Miss Kim to marry my daughter.”

“But honey…”

“No, no. Let them be. When did you last see Jennie being this happy ?” He asked my mom, before turning towards us with his arms open, the huge smile on his face still there.

“From now on I have two daughters.”

~End of flashback~

 

----

 

Lisa’s POV

Rosé and I just got home from the university, when we saw three familiar w

Please log in to read the full chapter