A big secret reveal

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

"I'm home!" Hyuna shout the moment she enter the room.

"Hi Hyuna!..how are you! why you never tell us that you coming back early?" Gna said to her since she worried.

"it okaey unnie, where-" looking around.

"hmm..Junhyung? he at downstairs..he angry because you and Taewoo so close during Invincible Youth. By the way-" Dongwoon answer to Hyuna.

"Let me go see him..talk you later oppa( Dongwoon) Bye!" Hyuna said and wave to the members.

At the Staircase..

"hello oppa..what are you doing here?" Hyuna said while tapping at his shoulder.

"...." Junhyung just keep quiet and look in front instead of her.

"okaey then..i go back since you wanted to ignore me.." wanted to go away but she felt someone pull her hand and hug her.

"yah! how can you go away and leaving me?" Junhyung hug her tightly.

"oppa, do you miss me that much?broke the hug why you angry at me?" Hyuna said

" of course, you are my girlfriend and my girlfriend is so close to a guy.. hyuna can you stop -" 

"no oppa.i cannot stop going there since i sign the contract.." Hyuna said while holding his hand.

"okaey..but promise me that you cannot hug and close to another guy..maybe be close to him about 3000 meter" Junhyung said 

"3000! oppa, but-"

"please~"Junhyung make a cute face.

"alright..come go inside..i got something for the members." Hyuna pull him but he did not move.

"kiss..give me a kiss.." Junhyung said

"no..saw Junhyung face upset muach! ...faster!" pull him after a quick kiss.

"...." Junhyung pull her hand and kiss her lips and the kiss become a passionate.."come go inside" pull her and smile slightly.

Inside the Room..

"Here are the JokerQueen couple!" Gayoon say.

" And we are the sweet couple! " Doojoon said while putting his hand at Gayoon shoulder.

"Yah! what are you talking about?" Gayoon said and move his hand away.

"hahaha!!" Hyuna laugh and stop and looking for someone.

"He not here..Yoseob not here." Hyuna heard someone whisper at her.

"huh?!..unnie how you know?" Hyuna said and pull her to another side so that no one heard their conversation.Junhyung notice that something smell fishy and Hyuna and Gna is having a serious conversation.

"what wrong with them? "Junhyung said to Jihyun.

"I don't know but since gna and Yoseob meet and talk, she behave unusual." Jihyun answer.

"where is Yoseob?" Junhyung said.

Gna and Hyuna Conversation..

"Since the day when you and Yoseob at the Idol Star Athletics behaving differently since the talk you two have." gna said

"You mean that you know that we two got date before?" Hyuna said with curiosity.

"yea..I met with him and ask him what happen.At first he do not want to tell me but i said that i will keep promise then he tell me the whole thing..actually you two have not break up yet right" Gna said calmly and tap Hyuna shoulder.

"I also do not know but since we had our 4minute Huh, he behave strangely towards me maybe he don't like me anymore.." Hyuna said and her tears coming out when she remember their moment when they date.

"It not that he did not like you..but-" Gna hesistate to said.

" You know that Junhyung and him bestfriend and he knew that Junhyung like you so he wanted help him" Gna said

"So you mean that he still love me?" Hyuna question.

" yes, but he heart hurt eventhough you see him laugh and smile..but now you and Junhyung date, he seldom come back to dorm early.."gna said

" unnie, actually i do not know whether i like Junhyung or not but i still like Yoseob oppa..i really don't know" Hyuna said and more tears keep coming out.

" I think for now you date with Junhyung..you know he love so much..but for Yoseob you must slowly forget about him" Hyuna said.

" unnie! why you ask me to forget him? it not easy to forget him." Hyuna said

" it for you own good..you cannot break Junhyung heart nor Yoseob so you better make up your mind.." Gna said and walk away.

1 in the morning..

"Guys, i'm home!" Yoseob shout

" YO! how come you home so late?" Doojoon said.

"i go out with my old friends" Yoseob said and went inside but he stop when Doojoon said something.

"yoseob, Hyuna is back..so-" doojoon said halfway

"Don't worry hyung. i make sure that i will never be near to her for Junhyung sake" Yoseob said

" Aniya, i mean you must tell Hyuna the reason why you doing this towards her" Doojoon said and touch Yoseob hand.

" ahh!..Hyung don't touch there" yoseob said.

" what happen?switch on the light yoseob what to you? why you face and hand is injured?" Doojoon said

" nothing..it just that i never notice there is motorcycle crossing by." yoseob say.

" yoseob, you worry about Hyuna with Junhyung right?" Doojoon say