Flashback

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

"I will explain to you later, it a long story." Yoseob said and walk away.

"Do you think we have to tell Junhyung about this? Or we just keep silence?" Doojoon said.

"NO!! we must not tell him! we hurt Hyuna and we will never ever let him know.That final!" Gna shout but when she saw Doojoon face startled, she lowered her volume. " I mean that now is not the right time.." Gna smile lighlty and walk away.

" where you going?" Doojoon said.

" To pack my thing for tomorrow, I will stay at the hospital." Gna said " And, oppa, tell Mr Hong I'll go to hospital now and said sorry because I cannot attend out company anniversary" Gna continue.

At the anniversary..

"I'm sorry for being late..I got issues" Mr Hong said. " Let continue"-Mr Hong.

"Oppa, do you see Hyuna?" Gayoon said.

"Oh, I do-nt't know. She maybe got last minute schedule. By the way, you just now said that you will be meeting someone,who is it?" -Doojoon

"Actu-lly,it is-" Gayoon

"Gayoon! can I talk to you for awhile?" Kikwang said

"Allright..When?now?" Gayoon

"After the ceremony.But if you cannot come, we can meet another day" Kikwang said

"Allright, I will-" Gayoon

"Oh! Me and Gayoon pull Gayoon closer to him got important meeting, so she cannot meet you" Doojoon interrupt.

"But opp-" gayoon.

"See you later kikwang, we must go somewhere.Bye!!" -Doojoon.

Later..

Doojoon and Gayoon walking aroung at the garden while holding hand..

" Oppa, do you really love me?" Gayoon.

"Of course! why you asking me that question?" Doojoon.

"Nothing" Gayoon walk around but someone hold her wrist.

"Come on, tell me" Doojoon hold her wrist.

"Actually i am waiting for someone.." Gayoon said softly

" Bwoh?! who is it?" Doojoon said

" Actually I don't know, because we only meet once at garden.We meet each other when I was 7 years old but then he have to go overseas with his parent.And he said to me...

Flashback..

"Come on,cutie pie, don't cry" he said while ruffling her head.

"But oppa, why do you have to go?" Gayoon said while crying.

"I must follow my parent to America..come on, cutie pie" He tried to cheer Gayoon.

"....." Gayoon just keep crying

"How about we two go out together before I go?" He suggested

"Really oppa?!! Okay!" Gayoon smile widely.

"Oppa, oppa! I want eat chicken!! please~" Gayoon said while pointing at the chicken.

"Ah! chinca!You really cannot stop thinking about chicken right? Okay let buy!" He said

He and Gayoon sit at the bench and eat the chicken..

"Woah~ my cutie pie really love chicken isn't she?" He ruffled her head.

"Oppa, when will you comeback?" Gayoon said.

" I also don't know, but when i come back, you will be the first one that I will search" He put thumbs up.

" But oppa, what if you cannot remember me when we slowly grow up? My face will change and you also" Gayoon said.

"How about this He took a pair of magnet that are girl and boy and unattach the girl I will give you this and if I saw this magnet, then i found you!" He pass to Gayoon.

"Okay,oppa! But why you want to find me?" Gayoon said.

"Because, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said

"But what is girlfriend?" gayoon pouted

"When you grow up, you will know He pinch Gayoon nose so you cannot be near with any guy.Arasso?" He said and smile sweetly.

"Okay oppa!!" Gayoon smile

END...

"So by now you are waiting for him?" Doojoon said

" Yeah, but I don't know whether he promise his promise" Gayoo said

"Okay! how about I give you time to think again and when you ready, you tell me your opinion.I will never stress you" Doojoon smile sweetly and kiss her cheeks before holding her hand.

"I will not forget what I promise to you,I will comeback to you and be my girlfriend" He said.

At the meeting room with Mr Hong..

"Mr Hong, why you call us to be here?" Dongwoon said

"Yea, what is it about?" Sohyun said.

"Relax..I want to talk about Hyuna" Mr Hong said

" Oh yea,how come we never saw her just now?" Hyunseung said

"Okay! Hyuna will not be joining us for this month or next two month" Mr Hong said and all start to make chaos accept Gna, Yoseob and Doojoon and Junhyung smell fishy when he saw them with no reaction especially Gna.

"Oh come on Junhyung, don't stare at me..I cannot tell you..Should i pretend to be worried and join the others to make chaos?" Gna thought and pretend to make chaos.

"So I decided to make our new girls group to debut soon" Mr Hong said.

"New girls group?" They said at the same time.

"It from same company,A cube." Mr Hong continued.

" But what happen to Hyuna? Is her family member not well?" Jiyoon said

" I cannot tell you..sorry guys" Mr Hong said.

"Ringgggg!!!" Someone phone ringing.

"Yoseob, can you reject the call? we having meeting right now?" Kikwang said

"Yea, oppa, since when Mr Hong let us not to silent mode our phone?" Jihyun said

Yoseob at his phone who is calling and it the hospital where Hyuna is.So he look at Mr Hong, Doojoon and Gna and make an expression that the hospital called.

"Ermm..I must go somewhere with Gna,Doojoon and Yoseob.We will continue later..bye!" Mr Hong said his last sentence