Camp part 2 (Dooyoon)

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

Gayoon eyes widen when he crash his lip to her. Doojoon slowly pull away "You're really noisy Gayoon. Since when you start to talk alot?" He say while looking at Gayoon "Since we break up" She mumble but Doojoon can still hear her. "How we become like this Gayoon?" Doojoon say while sitting beside her.

tumblr_lvbtjh26pA1qj3f0mo1_500.jpg

"It all because you don't trust me anymore instead you trust that girl" Gayoon say while still looking down "That girl have a name. She is Namjoo your dongsaeng" Doojoon said while she just scoff "See what I mean? All you think is about her instead of me eventhough we break up" Gayoon said. "Of course, she is our dongsaeng and we are her senior and we need to take care of them" Doojoon explain hoping that she understand.

"Even when she confess to you, you still care about her and you will say she is your dongsaeng..I'm sick of that dongsaeng thingy!" Gayoon said "Don't you remember that Mr Hong say not to mix our emotiong during work" He said. "So you mean that you will NOT get jealous if I close to MY dongsaeng? I get it" Gayoon say making Doojoon sigh.

"Gayoon-ah, you don't understand.."he said "Its okay, we are over so we no need to worry anymore" Gayoon said while holding her tears 
"GAYOON! please..we are like this because of you!" He say making her shook her head disagree "Because of me?? really Doojoon, you still don't get the point" She sight "You break up with me without hearing my explaination. Yes, it right that I wanted to break up with you so that I know who is the boy but that doesn't mean I don't like you anymore!" She explain "But you still have intention to break up with me right" He said.

"Yea..BUT I like to explain to you but I don't know that you know before I tell you" Gayoon said. "Gayoon, I want to tell you, do you still have feeling for that boy?" He say seriously "Of course! I have feeling for him like bro-" Doojoon cut of her sentence "Enough, that all I want to hear..you still have feeling for him..That it, we're done!" Doojoon said firmly and get out.

"If that you want, then I have no choice to accept it" Gayoon say and finally burst into tears.

tumblr_mmxqdmGqdu1qcbbpmo1_500.gif

Dongwoon and Sohyun 

"Oppa! what you tell him that we are together? Mr Hong say we cannot tell them!" Sohyun say worriedly "Then, I should just watch my girlfriend touch by other guy? Sohyun, I'm your boyfriend" He say jealousy "I know but I never do the something when you close to Hayoung" Sohyun confess "She is my dongsaeng" He answer. "Then it is the same! Sungjae is my dongsaeng" She explain

tumblr_lbuagopd2g1qzjitv.gif

 

tumblr_ldxmqiLVNj1qbjs6xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpx2khL1v81qc773ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lrdgg0x2R21qcwii5o1_500.gif

"WAIT! oppa, are you jealous?" Sohyun tease "What?! jealous? no way! " He disagree "Okay den, I just ask him to put cream at my hand" She say and slowly walk away since she know he will call her "Yah, who is he?!!come here, I help you" He say and drag her making her smile in satisfied. "If i see other guys touch you again, I will kill the guy" He say seriously "Aigoo, oppa you cannot kill him because he is your dongsaeng" She say.

Mr Hong comeback and ask them to gather "So how you all doing? getting close?" He say to 4minute and BTOB "Yea, we're now close and just exchange phone number" Hyuna say making Junhyung jealous "That's good to hear" Mr Hong say happily and the rest just smile except for Gayoon that look at Doojoon who is busy talking to Namjoo.

"Oh yea, you all continue doing your work but I want to talk to Gayoon and Kikwang..follow me" Mr Hong say making you and 4minute worry *Why I don't feel good about this? relax Gayoon..fighting! "Arasso" She answer and follow him.

MEETING

"Gayoon,Kikwang, I want to talk to you and relax, you not doing anything wrong" He say making her relieve "I just receive phone call from Kikwang mom..she say your parent is in hospital" Mr Hong say to Gayoon. "Wh-hat? its not true and how oppa mom know my parent?" Gayoon shock and start to stutter "Oh, you don't know? Gikwang is your childhood friend" Mr Hong say and Gayoon widen her eyes.

"I'll let you talk later but for now, Gayoon, your parent get in accident and your dad..your dad" Mr Hong start to have tear form in his eyes making Gayoon cry because she scare the way he say about her father "What wrong with her dad?" Kikwang say "He..g-go-one"He say and finally more tears start to come out.

"Ani..it not true right oppa?" Gayoon say to Kikwang but he just hug her "I will leave you two here to talk..I will not let anyone go inside..don't worry I will not tel 4minute and Beast and the rest " Mr Hong say and pat Gayoon head and ask Kikwang to take of her.

When Mr Hong get out, he gather the rest "Mr Hong where is Gayoon and kikwang?" Jihyun say making everyone look at Mr Hong "No one is allow to go inside until they get out. I don't you all to ask them what happen..pretend nothing happen..understand? expecially Doojoon" Mr Hong say and they all nod their head.

INSIDE

"Oppa, is it rue what Mr Hong say?" Gayoon say and pull away the hug "I didn't expect Mr Hong to tell you..I'm sorry" He say and look down "haha..why you don't want to tell me? you don't me anymore?" Gayoon say "Ani! you're still the cutie pie that i love but I scare that you will be awkward if you find out the truth" He explain "Relax..oppa, I know what girlfriend mean" Gayoon said and smile "But I'm sorry that I cannot be the one..you know who I love right" She say making him smile "Of course I know who but I hope you still be the same cutie pie that I know" He say and ruffle her hair.

"SO oppa, tell you who you like? I know that you move on..is it Jiyoon?" Gayoon said confidently "Woah~ I really cannot hide anything from you..aigoo~" He say making gayoon laugh " Good that you laugh" He say making her stop laughing "Oppa, where is the magnet? do you still have it?" Gayoon say and he nod. "You better don't throw away or else you die"  She say making him laugh "You're still the same" He say I know that you enduring the pain Gayoon.."So when you going back home?" He back to the topic making her stop smiling and look down.

"Gayoon, I know you hiding the pain and I hate it that you don't want to tell me" He say and look at Gayoon. 

20120607_gayoon_drama.jpg

"Oppa, I don't want you all to worry about me and it make me feel that I'm burden to you" SHe confess "I know, but I hope that you stop enduring the pain" Gikwang say worriedly "I going back in the morning without leting the member know" SHe say "I'll follow you" He say "But-" Gikwang cut her sentence "No but! I'm coming with you and that it! I close with you parent" He say making Gayoon nod.

After Gayoon and Gikwang had settle, they decide to come out and pretend nothing happen. Gikwang disagree since he feel that they all need to know about her father death but Gayoon say she will tell them if she ready. Gayoon open the door and take a deep breathe before walk outside with Gikwang. 

"Oh Gayoon, you're here" Hyuna said and 4minute gather "Where is the rest?" Gayoon said and smile "BTOB have to go since the have last minute schedule" Jihyun say and look at Gayoon. "Gikwang what taking you too long?" Yoseob said but Gikwang look at Gayoon and Gayoon shake her head. "I just need to discuss somethin..right gayoon?" He said and Gayoon smile but only one person know that she have been crying since her face is swollen and she hiding something and that is Doojoon.

"Come on, let's go BBQ!" Gayoon say and 4minute follow her but only Gikwang that look at her worriedly. 4minute, Beast and Apink start to prepare to BBQ. Gayoon volunteer to cut the ingredient in the kitchen since she know that she will cry soon. Gayoon start to cut but she feel her body is weak and her mind is full memories of her dad and her. Her eyes start to form tears and start to sob remember how close he dad with her Appa~ Why you leave me! I need you and miss you so much..

Gayoon did not notice that she accidentally cut her figure "Ouch!" She said and press it with towel "Yah! are you okay?!" He say "Oppa, I miss appa! Please tell me its not true..please!" She say and cry "Gayoon, you need to rest..you too stress!" He said "Gikwang oppa, I want appa! I want to meet him~" She say and hug him tightly. His shirt wet but he don't mind.

"Wait here.. I bring first aid.stay here!" He command her and she nod while sobbing "Gayoon" SHe hear someone call her and she quickly wipe her tears and turn and smile "Yes" She say and smile "Are you okay?" He say "Of course Doojoon shi" She say still smiling but Doojoon don't like the way she smile because he know it a fake smile.

"Gayoon..are you crying?" Doojoon said and walk over "Ani, why should I? I'm fine Doojoon shi" Gayoon say while holding her tears "Is there something wrong during your meeting with Mr Hong?" He say "Ani..please stop asking question..I need to go" She said and walk away but Doojoon grab her hand.

"Please let go" She beg him since she cannot take it anymore "No, not until you tell me what happen" He said firmly not aware she hurt her injure fingure. "Please~" SHe beg him. "Gayoon" Gikwang said and see Doojoon. Gayoon quickly push Doojoon hand and run towards Gikwang and hug him tightly and cry so hard making Gikwang sigh and pat her "Aigoo~" He say and look at Doojoon. what just happen? Did she just hug and cry at Gikwang? you making me worried Gayoon