Awake

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

Hyuna wake up and see Junhyung beside her *omo! what is he doing here? Hyuna try to remember what happen So he know everything Hyuna caress his cheeks and suddenly she gasp when Junhyung grab her hand that touch his cheek "You enjoy touching my face?" Junyung said and smirk while Hyuna blush and want to release her hand from Junhyung but he hold tighter "Junhyung" Hyuna said "I let you go once so I will never ever let go of you again" Junhyung said making you blush.

"What you mean? we break up already..you have Hara and I have-" Junhyung cut her sentence "Yoseob?" Junhyung question while she just look down not knowing what to answer "Come on Hyuna, I know why you do all this..I'm not so stupid to let you go again" Junhyung said seriously making Hyuna gulp. "Junhyung, I'm sorry for not telling but I don't you to be like him" Hyuna said and Junhyung know who is 'him' refering to. "I know, so Mr Hong and  the rest of the member going to schedule surgery for you since today the doctor will discuss how to operation you" Junhyung said and cup Hyuna face. " So, you and I still together or-" Junhyung answer Hyuna by kissing her lip making her widen her eyes.

"JUNHYUNG! Wh-OMO!" They shock to see what is infront of them "Oppa!" Hyuna keep pull away and blush but Junhyung glare at them for disturbing his precious moment "What you'll doing here?!" Junhyung piss off. "We want to visit Hyuna but I don't know that she wake up and do that thing..you know what I mean right? kiss.." Dongwoon say making her blush.

"Ok enough! where is 4minute member??" Hyuna said and notice Beast freeze I smell something fishy..are they fighting?? "I don't know..maybe they have  schedule" Yoseob said and look at Doojoon who is clenching his jaw."By the way, Mr Hong give us 3 days to camping to relax because he going to intro us to BTOB, new boys group" Kikwang say and notice Hyuna beam happily "Woah~ I can't wait to see them..they must be younger than me right?" Hyuna said and feel that someone glare at her, Junhyung "I-I me-an that I can't wait to see them since they are my dongsaeng..hehe" Hyung laugh nervously. "But meanwhile, Mr Hong don't want to tell BTOB about relationship..you know what I mean right, Doojoon,Junhyung and Dongwoon?" Yoseob said.

CUBE COMPANY

"I have good news for 4minute" Mr Hong said making 4minute nervous "Hyuna woke up and will be joining us soon after the doctor have finalise the date to operation"Mr Hong said and close his ears to prepare 4minute from screaming "KYAH!!! Hyuna woke up already!!YEA!!!!!" 4minute scream on top of their lungs making Mr Hong shake his head.

"Oh yea, I want you to meet BTOB. I told you what you suppose to do right?" Mr Hong said and 4minute nod happily making him chuckle "Follow me" 4minute follow him and they widen theirs when the saw BTOB."woah~ they are so handsome"4minute open their jaw widely making Mr Hong shake his head again. "Girls!" He snap them making 4minute back to their sense "Here, meet 4minute" BTOB smile and bow.

130408_btob_teaser_secondconfession-600x

"Hello..we are Born to beat, BTOB!" They intro themselve "Ok, I will now let you know who will be take care of you" Mr Hong say making 4minute squirm "Sungjae will be partner with Sohyun but Ilhoon will also partner with her while waiting for Hyuna. To make clear, Sungjae with Sohyun, Ilhoon with Hyuna"Sohyun awakwardly bow to Minhyuk and Ilhoon.

"Next, Minhyuk will be partner with Gayoon" Gayoon quickly gasp in suprise "Thank you Mr Hong for partnering me with him" Gayoon said making Minhyuk chuckle. "Next, Peniel and Hyunsik will be partnering with Jiyoon" Jiyoon clap loudly and smile brightly "Next, Jihyun will be partnering Changsub and Eun Kwang" Jihyun smile sweetly.

"Now go to your partner to know each other" Mr Hong say and leave them. They follow what Mr Hong say and go to theirs partner.

BTOB and 4minute

"Hi, I'm Minhyuk..Can I call you noona since you older than me??" Gayon clasp her hand and smile brightly "Of course! It has been while since someone call me noona" Gayoon say and smile.

"I Sungjae and i think you are older than me right noona" Sohyun smile  "At last there someone younger than me..I've been waiting someone to call me noona..hehe" Sohyun say and Sungjae and Ilhoon chuckle.

4minute and Btob busy introducing each other and get along with each other well.Apink and Beast walk inside together since they have schedule together and they saw 4minute talking with stranger and that make them angry. "Who are you guys?' Doojoon question them first since he spot Gayon laughing happily with Minhyuk. Apink and Beast walk towards them. 

"Hello, we are BTOB" They intro themselve and Apink as usual smile at them "You really get along with each other so FAST" Dongwoon say and emphasing the word FAST to Sohyun that talking with two guys. "Yea, like you and Apink first meet" Gayoon say and smirk "I don't want to fight with you infront of them" Beast say making 4minute roll their eyes.

"By the way, unnie, want to join us watching movie with Beast oppa?" Apink say to 4minute but 4minute just scoff "Its okay, we have alot of things to do and BTOB and us just plan to walk around at night" Jihyun say. "At night?! NO! you cannot go out!" Doojoon say making BTOB confuse. "Wae? Mr Hong let us since he want us to GET CLOSE with them just like you and APink" Gayoon said. Doojoon walk towards Gayoon while DOngwoon walk towards Sohyun, Kikwang to Jiyoon, Hyunseung to Jihyun. "Are you really have problem with us huh?" Doojoon said

"Ani, why should we? We are close FRIEND right?" Gayon say and emphasing the work FRIEND "4minute noon, we have to go meet Mr Hong now, we'll meet later..but how can we contact you?" Peniel say. 4minute stop their war with Beast and look at BTOB "Come here, we'll give our contact number" Jiyoon say and take out her phone as well as the rest but Beast member quickly snatch their phone making BTOB widen thier eyes.Apink just look at 4minute and beast jealousy.

"I think it is too fast to ask for 4minute number right??" Dongwoon say making 4minute scoff "Give back!" 4minute snatch their phone back and give their number to BTOB making Beast more angry.Doojoon grab Gayoon hand and drag her making Namjoo angry.