There times when...

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

After celebrating their company anniversary, they all went to change warm clothes to go out to have campfire..Hyuna and Gna went to other room to take her medicine when nobody is around..

"Hyuna, you better stay inside your room.It will be very cold outside eventhought there will be campfire" Gna said not wanting her sickness to get worsen.

"Unnie, I do not want them to be suspicious about since they know that I like campfire and eat mashmallow" Hyuna said and smile

"But Hyuna.." Gna said

"Please unnie, I want to enjoy myself before I pass away" Hyuna said softly at the end

"Hyuna!! What are you talking about?!! You will never die! U just need to eat medicine regularly" Gna said with angry and walk away.

FLASHBACK...

"Doctor how is my sickness?Is it getting any better?" Hyuna said to her doctor with her serious face.

The doctos sigh "It getting better but sometime there are unfortunate things happen.." The doctor look down and sigh "Before you eat your medicine regularly....I'm sorry to say that your sickness has spread your whole body and it getting more worse than I imagine..Just wait for miracle to happen.." 

-

"Sorry unnie and oppas, i cannot live long..like doctor said..i need miracle..but miracle doesn't exist" Hyuna thought.

Campfire..

"Okay, everyone, I invite some of others group to join us for campfire for our anniversary..come in" Mr Hong said

"Hi! we are kara and Mblaq" They said together

Namjoo sit beside Doojoon while Doojoon sit beside Gayoon as usual..Hyuna sit beside Yoseob while Eunji beside Yoseob. Hayoung sit beside Dongwoon while sohyun beside him.While Junhyung is with Hara..

"Gayoon, can you sit beside G.O?Jihyun can you sit beside Seungho and Sohyun can you sit beside..Mir!" Mr Hong said

"But.." Doojoon and Dongwoon disagree to let them sit together.

"Guys, you have to take care of Apink girls..They are still new" Mr Hong said while Hyuna and Yoseob keep smiling since they sit together but Hyuna smile doesn't last long when she say Junhyung hold Hara hand and smile sweetly..

"Okay! how about we bbq the marshmallow??" Gayoon said while smiling widely since beside her is G.O.While Doojoon watch her.

Mir help Sohyun to poke in the marshmallow into the sticks same goes to Gayoon and Jihyun while the Beast member look at them. When Gayoon wanted to stand near the fire to bbq the marshmallow, her eyes hurt.

"AH!" Gayoon shout and rub her right eyes

Doojoon wanted to go towards Gayoon but Namjoo talk to him so he sit still.

"What happen? Are your eyes hurt?" G.O said while cupping her face and blow lightly at her eyes and their eyes met.

"YAh! Gayoon,what are you doing? stop the eyes contact!"  Doojoon thought