4BTOB vs ABeast (camp)

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

4minute dorm

"Unnie!!!!" Hyuna shout the moment she push the door making the girls widen their eyes and stop what the doing "Hyuna? Hyuna, you're back!!" Gayoon shout and hug Hyuna making Hyuna step back.

"Unnie, you're back! I miss you" Sohyun say and start to tear "Aigoo, still cry baby..haha! I miss you too!" Hyuna said and hug group them "Wait! I want to ask you something, what happen between you and Beast oppa? seem like you fight with them" Hyuna furrow her eyebrown.

"Hyuna, actually me and Doojoon oppa break up" Gayoon say and sit at the end of her mattress and Hyuna widen both her eyes and mouth unbelievably "What?! what happen? I thought you two love each other?" Hyuna question. Gayoon take a deep breathe and tell her everything including Namjoo.

"Woah~ I never thought Apink and Namjoo will do something like that..Do you think they will do to me and Junhyung" Hyuna start to get worry "Seems like you two together again~" Jiyoon start to . "But I not sure about Hara..I scare" Hyuna said nervously when she remeber about Hara.

"Stop talking about this! Hyuna, I bet you want to know who is your partner that you will be taking care right~" Jihyun say and Hyuna start to beam "Yes~~~" She exclaim "You're partner will be Ilhoon" Jihyun say "Ouhh..I can't wait to see his face..how about you'll?" Hyuna said

"I'm with Sungjae, Gayoon unnie with Minhyuk, Jiyoon unnie with Peniel and Hyunsik, Jihyun unnie with Changsub and Eunkwang" Sohyun say and suddenly flich when someone shout "What?! why Jiyoon unnie and Jihyun unnie have two while I have one only? Not fair!" Hyuna shout.

"Let's go! we have to prepare to go camp for 3 days" Jihyun say and the girl quickly follow what their leader say.

MEETING VENUE.

They all waiting patiently for the others to come "Why are they so slow?!" Gayoon said frustrately "Gayoon, let wait patiently for Beast and Apink to come" Mr Hong say and she nod *Maybe Apink are with Beast  Gayoon saw Beast running with..as usual Apink *TSK! "Sorry Mr Hong, we're helping Apink members since they have heavy bag with the" Beast say and bow.

"Its okay! Since we all have gather, Hyuna, i bet you haven't see your partner right? BTOB come here!" Mr Hong call them and they quickly run toward him and bow to Apink,4minute and Beast.

"Meet Ilhoon, your partner. Please guide him along" Mr Hong say and Hyuna nod excitedly making Junhyung jealous. "Come let get into the bus" He continue.

Dongwoon and Junhyung want to sit with their girlfriend but suddenly Mr Hong say something "4minute please sit with your partner same goes to Apink and Beast" Mr Hong request making some of them upset. "Hi, I'm Hyuna..nice to meet you" Hyuna introduce herself the moment she sit beside Ilhoon.

"Hi, I'm Ilhoon..Nice to meet you too." He say nervously since Hyuna is his ideal type.4minute start to talk to their partner not knowing there someone glare at them...who? Beast..*Gayoon, are we really over?! FINE! 

When they reach at their venue, the weather start to become dark and start to rain "Let's go quickly and cover yourself if you never bring your umbrella!" Mr Hong say and lead the way follow by ABeast and 4BTOB.4minute and Btob stop making ABeast far ahead  "Btob, you use our umbrella since you never bring" 4minute say worry about their condition "But, noona, what about you all?" Minhyuk say but 4minute just tell them they fine.

"Noona, you're really you don't want to share umbrella with us?You all really drench..super wet!" Ilhoon say worriedly "Its okay..we all very strong since we have go through these before..let go! pali!" Gayoon force them to walk but actually 4minute know that Gayoon easily get sick but Gayoon ensure them that she okay.

They finally reach at the venue "Where is 4minute and Btob?" Mr Hong say when he look behind Abeast. "OH! they there are!" Apink say while pointing at them who are running towards them"OMG! 4minute, why you all super wet?! where you umbrella?!" Mr Hong say worriedly making Beast look at them.

"We're lending our umbrella to BTOB since they all forget to bring..Its okay Mr Hong, we're fine" Jihyun say and smile "Of course you okay but Gayoon easily get sick" Mr Hong said and look at Gayoon but she just smile brightly  "No, I perfectly fine..i'm become more stronge.so don't worry! let's go make out own tent." Gayoon say brightly but actually she feel that her body feel weak.

Apink and 4minute

Mr Hong as the 2 girls group to collect branches to make camp fire."But Mr Hong, don't you think it very dangerous for them?" Junhyung say worriedly "Ani, they go collect near out venue area so that they will not get lost" He explain "Guys, you'll all prepare the tent and carry all the heavy material inside the tent..I need to go back for meeting, so, take care of the girls expecially Hyuna" He warn them.

4pink

4minute busy collecting while Apink just complaining for tiring. "Gayoon, are you okay? you look so pale" jihyun whisper to Gayoon who perspiring like hell "Its okay unnie, don't worry" Gayoon smile and continue collecting. "Gayoon unnie, can I talk to you for awhile?" Namjoo say making 4minute stop doing what they doing and glare at Namjoon. "Okay sure" Gayoon reply coldly and walk where there is only two of them.

"What is it?" Gayoon said calm not to sound rude "I just want to tell you that I don't want to let go of oppa" Namjoo say while Gayoon scoff "I knew that you will break your promise..you are that kind of girl that can't be trusted" Gayoon say sarcastically making Namjoo angry "Just to remind you, you and oppa break up" namjoo say and walk away while pushing gayoo shoulder.

*Stupid unnie! who do you think you are? are you that great? we are more popular than you when we just debut..loser! Namjoo clench her fist and she had evil idea. She go nearer to Gayoon and went up and grab the branches that attach to the tree and pruposely she slid down and let go of the branch that she holding that hit Gayoon face.

"AH!" Gayoon shout while touching her right forehead that had blood while Namjoo smirk  "Ah!" namjoo shout causing 4minute and Apink to gather. "Gayoon, are you okay?" Jihyun say and gasp when she saw blood. she quickly take her handkerchief and press at her her right forehead and walkaway with 4minute not caring about Namjoo.

4minute guide Gayoon into her tent. "Omg! it such a big cut!" Hyuna say and take more cloth to stop the blood "Its okay, i'm very strong so it doesn't hurt me" Gayoon smile making 4minute worry.Sohyun walk out of the tent.

"oppa!" Namjoo and Apink run towards Beast "What happen?" Doojoon say "I slip while grabbing the branches and I injure my ankle..its so painful!" Namjoo say and cry.Doojoon carry her to the bench and look at her ankle "Put some ice over your ankle..it will recover soon since it not so bad" Doojoon say.

"But where are 4minute members? " Dongwoon say "When they saw me slip, they just walk away without asking me what happen" Namjoo pretend to cry. Beast clencd their fist except for Junhyung since he don't like Namjoo or should I say he think Namjoo want to break up Gayoon and Doojoon."They are becoming more rude!" Dongwoon and Doojoon say.

Sohyun walk around heard everything and clench her fist *you are so evil Namjoo!!! Suddenly when she want to walk back, she accidentally bump someone "Oh, I'm sorry" She say and look up "Its okay, what happen to your hand? Its full of scrathes!" He say "Its okay Sungjae.." She say but Sungjae hold her hand making her eyes widen.

"Let me put some cream since it not good for girls to have scar" He say and smile sweetly when someone push his hand away from Sohyun "oppa" Sohyun say ad gup "What are you doing?! he hold your hand and you freaking stay?!" He say and hold Sohyun hand tightly.

"ah!" Sohyun shout when he grab tightly "Actually hyung, Sohyun hand is full of scratch and I want to put cream that why I hold her hand.Are you jealous?" Sungjae say "Of course I'm jealous. For your information, I'm her BOYFRIEND so of couse I jealous. Instead, I put cream at my GIRLFRIEND..excuse me" Dongwoon say making Sohyun widen her eyes and she saw Sungjae widen his eyes. Dongwoon drag Sohyun.

Doojoon search for 4minute and he saw them inside the tent what the hell they doing here while Namjoo injure! So rude! Doojoon went inside "What are you doing here? DO you know that Namjoo is feaking injure and as their senior, you don't even feaking care about them!" Doojoon shout at them making them flinch. Gayoon behind Jihyun so Doojoon cannot see her forehead that still have cover with bandage

"Yah! oppa! why are you shouting at us? because of Namjoo injure her ankle? are you kidding me?!" Jihyun finally rage "Then what are you doing here? girls talk? gossip?!!" He say. Hyuna can't believe that Doojoon shout at them.She cannot take it anymore "Of course we here! when Namjoo slip while grabbing the branch, it hit Gayoon forehead and her forehead is full of blood..that why we now here!!!" Hyuna let out everything and shout.

"What happen to Gayoon? Is it deep?" He soften his voice "Like duh! can't you see how many cloth that full of blood!" Jiyoon said "Let me see" Doojoon said "Its okay Doojoon shi, don't care about me just care about Namjoo" Gayoon say while cover her injure with her hand.

" 4minute, I asking nicely, can you all leave me alone with Gayoon..please leave us for while" Doojoon say while clenching his jaw "Its okay girls, just stay here..I have nothing to talk to him" gayoon say "please 4minute..get out" He say making 4minute shiver"But" Jiyoon sayDoojoon cannot take it.

he push them out  and zip the tent making gayoon eye widen "YAH! Doojoon! what the hell you doing?!!' gayoon shout but Doojoon don't care and walk towards her and grab her hand that cover her injure "Yah! let go of my hand!" She say "GAYOON! please" He say softly at the end. gayoon stop struggling and put down her hand.

Doojoon saw the injure and look down "sigh..what should I do with you?" Doojoon say and look up "It not so big deal Doojoon" gayoon say and want to cover her injure but Doojoon stop her hand "NOT A BIG DEAL! This is SO DEEP!" He say worriedly.

"I'm Gayoon..I'm very strong so this kind of injure doesn't worry me" She say and look down because she knew she going to cry "Really Gayoon, stop injure yourselve..stop making me worry like hell..please" He say while putting her hand. "Why should you be worry, we are not together anymore..even if I die you also don't care ab-" Gayoon say half way and widen her eyes when Doojoon crash his lipto her making her stop saying.