Big Bang and Apink....Junah

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

"Hyuna condition?? what wrong with her??" Junhyung quesion while looking at TOP.

"Do you know that Hyuna has-" Daesung

"Oh! Hyung! you all come already? let go inside the meeting room.." Yoseob open the door quickly and interrupt Daesung sentence.The Big Bang look at Yoseob with confusion.So Yoseob use his eyes and shake his headto tell them the rest of the member do not know about Hyuna.

"Oh! sure..so we go first" Taeyang said but Junhyung stop him. 

"Wait a moment..about Hyuna, what wrong with her? You have not finish your sentence" Junhyung said.

"It n-nothing..I want to say that she..she..she is a good person..you will be regret that you break up with her." Daesung said and the Big Bang run inside the meeting room.

Meeting room..

"Bwoh! do you mean they all do not know about Hyuna sickness?? They must know about this!" GD said and yell since he is close to Hyuna but after Hyuna is out from Wondergirls, they lost contact.

"I'm sorry GD, but Hyuna do not want anyone to find out about her sickness.." Mr Hong said.

"Ok..I understand..How is Hyuna condition?" TOP said.Yoseob look at Gna,Gna look at Doojoon and they shake their head. "What do you mean by shaking your head" TOP said.

"The doctor said that she will have to eat her medicine regulary and go to check up..since her health is now more worst than before.If not, she will slowly lose her 5 sense.." Yoseob said.

"Where is Hyuna?" Seungri question.

"She is still at hospital, she will discharge next month." Gna said.

"So we will go hospital to visit Hyuna..They wanted to walk away but GD continue his sentence If anything bad happen to Hyuna, you point Yoseob will get it from me since you break your promise to me" GD said his last sentence and walk away.

"She is still hospital, she will be discharge

END OF MEETING..and 3hours later..

"Hi everyone..I want to introduce you to Apink" Mr Hong said 

"Hi..we are Apink" The apink introduce themselve politely and smile at Beast..

"So, from now on, the Beast have to guide them all the way..I hope you treat them nice" Mr Hong said went away.

"Hi we are 4minute and we are Beast!" They say together."I hope you will get along with each other with the Beast oppa, so now we will excuse ourselve to our next schedule"4minute said and went away.

"What time will you be back?" Doojoon ran towards Gayoon causing the Apink to focus on them."We can have dinner together" Kikwang said.

"It okay oppa, you have to get along with Apink" Jihyun said and walk away.

"Hi oppa, I am Namjoo"Namjoo said to Doojoon and bow and they start to talk with each other.

"Hi! Dongwoon oppa,i am Hayoung maknae of Apink" Hayoung start the conversation.

Beast and Apink start to get along with each other for 1 month..They have become more comfortable with each other.But Apink and 4minute are also close but they do not communicate much since Apink is close with Beast.Beast and 4minute are not close as before since they recently see each other and busy.

APINK DORM..

"Unnie,I think i like Yoseob oppa." Eunji confess.

" Hahaha! I also like Doojoon oppa" Bomi said and causing the rest to confess except Yookyung.

Apink saw Beast at practice room and dancing "Hi oppa" Apink bow

"Oh! hi" Yoseob smile cutely and they talk with each other.

"Oppa, are you close to 4minute or to us?" causing the Beast silent "Of course these day is you" Kikwang reply and smile awkwadly.

"Oh! unnie! hi!" Apink bow and continue to talk to Beast.

All the 4minute member just ignore them since they just cameback from schedule with Mblaq..The Beast member worried about 4minute health so they focus on 4minute than Apink..

"knock!knock!" someone knocking

"Oh! oppa! what are you doing here??" Gayoon said causing the Beast and Apink stop talking.

"I want to return your handphone..you left it earlier" Mir said.

"Oh! thank you very much!" Gayoon smile politely causing Doojoon jealous.

"Ermm..can I have your number?" member of mblaq said to 4minute.

"Oh! hi hyung!" Thunder said and wave.

END..

"Excuse us for awhile" Beast leave Apink and go to 4minute.

"Gayoon, why your phone with them?" Doojoon ask in jealousy

"We saw each other at the park and i injured at there, so the mblaq oppa send us here" Gayoon said.

"You injured?! let me see the injury." Doojoon said and making Bomi jealous and curious about them..

"Its okay oppa, it just a small injury."Gayoon tried to cover her leg but Doojoon hold her wrist and slowly push the jeans up.All the Apink gather at 4minute place.

"Is this call small injury? Aigoo, Gayoon is it pain?"Doojoon ask her while blowing the injury part.

Gayoon lower her head and nod her head.So Doojoon walk away to take first aid.Gayoon wanted to stand up to stop Doojoon but somebody hold her.

"You are not going anywhere" Kikwang said while pulling her hood at the back and make her sit down beside him.

"But oppa-" Kikwang look at her."Ani, nevermind" Gayoon lowered her head.

"Aigoo kikwang pinch her nose and ruffle her hair "why you are so careless".

"Sohyun, why you all went to park never inform us? we can company you" Dongwoon said."It is so dangerous for you girls to walk in the middle of the park" Dongwoon said angryly since his worried about his girlfriend.

"But oppa, Mblaq oppas it the one that sent us home so we no need to scared" Sohyun said

"So you want to Mblaq member to send you home everyday?!" Dongwoon said angryly.

"Mianhae oppa, okay we will inform you if we going somewhere..okay?" Sohyun said cutely.

"Aigoo" Dongwoon ruffle her hair.

END.

Beast and Apink just finish their mv together so they wanted to eat at restaurant.

"Oppa, where do you want to go eat?" Namjoo said.

"Anywhere you want, we just follow" Namjoo keep looking at Doojoon because she saw him in frustrated and he keep calling someone."Who is he calling?" Namjoo said.

At the restaurant, Doojoon, Kikwang, and Dongwoon keep calling somebody in frustration.

"Oppa, who are you calling?" Naeun said

"Just someone" Kikwang and the rest nod

"Haish, Naeun shi they are calling their girlfriend" Junhyung said making the Apink shock

"Doojoon is dating Gayoon, Dongwoon is dating Sohyun and for Kikwang he is calling Gayoon also"Hyunseung said.

"Hello?" Yoseob answered his phone.

"Oppa, today I discharge from hospital" Hyuna said

"Really? I will fetch you there" Yoseob said

"No need oppa, you just finish your schedule" Hyuna said

"It okay, It dangerous for girls to walk alone at night" Yoseob said

"Arraso oppa" Hyuna said

"Take care, wait for me. I going there right now.Bye" Yoseob said "Guys got to go.bye!" Yoseob walk away.Eunji keep looking at him because she overheard the conversation with someone.

"Who is he calling just now?The voice is familiar..Is it Hyuna? Hyuna is at Hospital??" Junhyung thought.

 

Hope you like it!!

Please comment and subcribe!!

Love You all!!