Explaination

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

"Doojoon?" she said quickly wipe her tears but he grab her wrist "Don't cry behind me..cry infront of me instead of other guy" He said refering to Gikwang.

"What are you doing here?" She said while looking down not facing Doojoon. Doojoon cupp her face with his both hand to face his face. "Look at me.." He said sweetly which make Gayoon goosebump and look at him.

 

"What??" Gayoon said breaking the ice. But he just keep looking at her making her uncomfortable and feel her whole is hot "Since when you here? which part have you hear? why you come inside without asking permission? why yo-wooaaa"Doojoon suddenly hug her without saying anything. Her face is now red. "Y-yah!" Gayoon stutter *Aigoo! why i stutter? sound as of i nervous! Pabo! "Say oppa" He suddenly said after so long. "Why should I" She said acting cold person but inside her heart is beating so fast! "If you don't want, then I will kiss you" He said firmly. She break the hug and look at him coldly "What if I say no" She said.

She saw him smirk and know what he up to so she quickly try to get out from the tent but.. "Gayoon" He suddenly backhug her making her hand goosebump. "Doo-joon, what are you doing?" She said while her heart beating fast. "Do you still love me like?" He said to her ear making her shiver "What are you talking about? We two are completely over...and we both have move on" She answer and Doojoon break the back hug while still facing her back.

tumblr_luh9byFy1g1qhlrrro1_400.gif

"Move on?? hah! what a joke! we both fight for a same thing" Doojoon said making Gayoon face him. "Yea..we fight for the same reason which is Namjoo. That show you believe her more than me!" Gayoon let it out her anger. "You see now, everytime I try to settle with you, you always start to raise your voice and stubborn to listen to me. How am I suppose to talk to you.." Doojoon said in a serious tone and look at her.

tumblr_lq5bmababv1qhlrrro1_250.gif

"Aish!" Gayoon start to whine like a kid and ruffle her hair making Doojoon face below and smile secretly and face up again in serious face. "Everything I do or say is wrong! If it's Namjoo, you smile at her widely like ert and agree and laugh everything she say whille I don't find any funny AT ALL..I know that they younger,prettier and popular than us, but you cannot treat me and 4minute differently..Be like Yoseob oppa,he so close to us and always there for me." Gayoon let it out. "I never treat you girls differently from them. They are our junior so we have to be close to them.Try to understand Gayoon-ah~" Doojoon explain to her as if she is a kid that want ice cream.

"Ohhh~~ Junior you say..hmmm~~ How about I treat Minhyuk and BTOB differently like you did?" Gayoon smirk. "Well then, suit yourselve since its your own resposibility to rake care of them..but how you treat them differently from us?" Doojoon question. Well you know, like what you Beast member did. I can go out with Minhyuk for night walk or eat dinner together or maybe watch movie in midnight" Gayoon answer.

"WHAT! Why you want to go out night?!" Doojoon said frustratedly "Well, since we all busy during morning and afternoon~~" Gayoon said making Doojoon angry. "YAH-" Doojoon want to scold her but someone interrupt. "Excuse me..am i interupting you two?" The person while looking at them. "Noo..you are cutting our "PERFECTLY" conversation" Doojoon said.

"Tsk! You are not interrupting us Yoseob oppa..but what are you doing here?" Gayoon question. "Well you know, your mom call me just now" Yoseob said and come inside and sit beside Gayoon. "Yah, who say you can come in and sit beside her? We are having a war conversation" Doojoon said to Yoseob "And since when you close to Gayoon mother until she call you?" Doojoon said not facing the fact that her mother call Yoseob instead of him. "Well. its gonna be a long" "He said.

"Then shorten it" Doojoon said rudely that receive a hig at his head from Gayoon. "Guess Gayoon never tell you about out two story" Yoseob said making Doojoon anxious. "Well.. it started after me and Gayoon debut after 1 year. Her and my mom are close friends..super close that they two want us to arrange marriage" Yoseob explain halfway. "WHAT?! Arrange marriage?? Please don't tell me that you two are now husband and wife..it will be dramatic." Doojoon said while shaking his head.

130417dj_iris2_19_3.jpg
"Yah! Yoon Doojoon! can you seriouly listen until the end of the story!" Gayoon warn him making he close his mouth "So..without letting our parents disappoint, we said yes but before getting marry, we said that we have to date to get to know more about each other" Yoseob said making Doojoon widen eyes and before he could say something, Yoseob quickly cover Doojoon mouth using his right hand.
 
"We start to date for 6 months another 1 more month to get married but not until when you come to my life Yoon Doojoon,which i regret now. I should have ignore my feelings for you and marry Yoseob oppa..by now we have our own babbies." Gayoon said making Yoseob smile at her while Doojoon look at her with no emotion.
YoSeobGaYoon.png tumblr_lxofx7bJzl1qc5i6o.gif 
 
"Well..actually I come to tell you that i going back to seoul with you because I want to go meet your father the last time. Your also me to invite my parents.." Yosoeb said while Gayoon smile and nod her head. "I hope that they want us to get marry since they know you and Doojoon break up" Yoseob said teasing Doojoon who look at him like angry bird. Before Yoseob could say something, Junhyung push him outside of the tent.
 
tumblr_lsmdt8WQAZ1qm0cg7.gif
 
"Yah, I haven't talk finish!" yoseob said his last sentence before Doojoon zip up the tent. "Why you never tell me about these marriage?" Doojoon look Gayoon with his angelic face.
tumblr_m2syqvukOK1r74kffo4_1280.jpg 
"I scare if  I tell you, you going to leave" Gayoon said and look down. Doojoon smile"No..I'm not going to leave you because at least I know because of me you break your arrange marriage with that JERK." He said making Gayoon smile "But wait! You two have kiss each other before or sleep together?" Doojoon start his jealousy attitude. Gayoon sigh. "Well..its common for us to kiss each other since we date for 6 month..If sleep.." Gayoon stop her sentence and look at Doojoon.
 
"Igotsleepwithhimbutnothingmorethanthat." Gayoon said quickly but Doojoon only focus on 'I got sleep with him'. He widen his eyes! " What?! I've never even sleep with you but that jerk already did!" Doojoon said "We just sleep side by side since my mom ask his to stay over since that day rain heavily." Gayoon explain making him calm.
 
"But will~ It doesn't matter with you anymore since we broke up..I think if my mom ask me to marry Yoseob, I won't think twice..I'll accept..Or i'll regret again" Gayoon said making Doojoon look at her.
 
"NO..It does matter with me..Because I'll never let you go again this time" Doojoon said and smirk