WTH!

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

Meanwhile..

Hyuna is at outside preparing things "Hyuna, I want to talk to you" He said "What you want oppa? I kind of busy right now. Later" Hyuna answer while her hand is busy doing something "Kim Hyuna" He said her name firmly "Okay Junhyung oppa" Hyuna sigh and suddenly Junhyung pull her hand and go somewhere while Hyuna facial is blank.

Junhyung stop walking "What you want to say?" Hyuna ask him question right away "I want to know what you feel for me" He said making her blush. "What you mean? you know how I feel for you right" She answer and start to laugh

tumblr_mavmgufzhU1qdmbef.gif

"Yah~ I'm serious right now" Junhyung said seriously that make her stop laugh "Of course I like you" She answer softly that make him smile like crazy "What? oppa cannot hear. Repeat again" Junhyung  "What?! No way!" Hyuna said "Ok fine..I know that you don't like me-" Junhyung said halfway when Hyuna quickly kiss him at his lips making him shock and frozen.

Hyuna quickly pull back and stand beside him shyly while he still in his place with O.O "Aren't you saying something?" She question him "I think I'll better get going.I think the members searching for me" She want to walk away when suddenly he hold her wrist and pull her towards his body.Her body is now touching his body while Hyuna look down shyly.

"It's been a long time since we kiss after we break up.And you dare to leave me after you kiss me?? Not so easy Kim Hyuna" He whisper at her ear making her goosebump. Before she could say something, Junhyung kiss her lip making Hyuna widen her eyes.Hyuna thought it just a peck so she decide to pull back but suddenly Junhyung place his right hand around her waist and push closer.

"Unnie, oppa.Mr Hong want-" Someone say halfway when she saw what Junhyung and Hyuna doing"Urmm.am i interrupting?" SHe question making the couple stop what they are doing and blush "Oh! Naeun shi what are you doing here?Junhyung say while scratch his neck eventhough its not itchy while you just wonder her eyes around.

"Mr Hong ask to gather and ask me to search for you guys and you guys are kind of busy" SHe said making Junah more embarass "Okay, We'll go there later" Junhyng said making Naeun giggle to see her senior so shy "Don't worry unnie, oppa. I will never tell anybody about this but honestly we can see you two kissing even at our tent..so, be careful" Naeun say and walk away while keep giggling.

"See what you have done?" Hyuna blame Junhyung "Come on, I know you like it right babe?" He tease by saying babe "Yah! Don't call me babe! Its embarassing!" Hyuna admit and walk away "SO NOW WE ARE TOGETHER!" Junhyung shout when she walk away.

DOOYOON continue..

"Oppa" Gayoon run towards Gikwang and hug him while crying hardly making Doojoon shock by the scene "Aigoo" Gikwang say and  her hair "I want go back home now!" Gayoon say while sobbing "Shuuhh~ later we will go back.Oppa promise. Stop crying like a little girl" Gikwang calm her down "What happen here? I seriously don't understand" Doojoon surrender himself "I'll explain tomorrow" Gikwang mouth him not to let Gayoon hear.

tumblr_lxn9feLxld1qcs068o1_250.gif tumblr_lxn9feLxld1qcs068o2_250.gif tumblr_lxn9feLxld1qcs068o3_250.gif

tumblr_lxog0tqNSo1qc5i6o.gif a7135204jw1eevrs01gf4g206t04qx34.gif

CAMPFIRE

"Ok now, we are having out last night here, so are you now getting closer?" Mr Hong said after he come back from meeting at Seoul. "Yes~ we are very close right now"Apink said. Actually after Gayoon and Namjoo fight, Apink members don't like how Namjoo behave. They did not expect Namjoo would do this afterall 4minute is their senior.Apink except Namjoo and Bomi try to get close with 4minute and apologise especially Naeun.

"As you can see, tomorow you all will be getting back to seoul and follow your schedule as per normal"  Mr Hong pause "Now, the big news is that I want to tell you something that 4minute and Beast has been wanting to reveal..That is their dating" He said smile. 4minute and Beast widen their eyes, they did not expect Mr Hong to reveal.

"But before that, Gayoon, have you pack you things?" Mr Hong said since he know about her dad pass away and today she want to go back home for her father funera. 4minute look at Gayoon and Mr Hong "Where is she going Mr Hong?" Jihyun said "She and Kikwang will follow me back tonight to go back Seoul. Something need to handle" He explain.

"Mr Hong, I haven't finish prepare packing up. Can I go pack up now?" Gayoon said while looking at him and he nod "Gikwang please help Gayoon as you know how she feel" He said and Kikwang nod and stand up. "As you can see I have always been taking care of Gayoon..something has happen but she plead me not to tell you girls and guys since she scare it will affect you schedule..But she will tell you all soon and I put Kikwang in charge because he is...Gayoon childhood that she had been searching for" He said and look at Doojoon .

Doojoon eyes widen his eyes, cannot believe what he hear. The rest all gasp. "For now, only Gikwang could console her since he knew her the best. I know about her and Doojoon breaking up..that why I ask Kikwang to take care of her" He continue. "Okay! Lets continue! Now I will introduce our couple; Hyuna and Junhyung..Dongwon and Sohyun..Jihyun and Hyunseung" He said and smile while the girls blush.

"I hope after telling who is dating who, please refrain making physical contact and don't be too close" Dongwon, Junhyung and Hyunseung said while looking at BTOB. "Its okay BTOB, don't listen to them.. we seperate work and relation ship" 4minute say but Beast still look at them.

Gayoon tent

Gayoon start to cry the moment she reach her tent "Appa, i miss you~~" She said and sob while looking at her father photo. She hear her tent and thought it is Kikwang "Kikwang oppa, what should I do now?? Should I quit being 4minute and take care of mum since ap-pa pa-ss a-away? I really miss appa!" She said and bust into tears.

"Actually I need Doojoon to be beside me since he know my parents but we're over..what should I do? Should I kill myself to join my appa?" She said not looking behind "YAH, YOU BETTER THINK OF THAT!" He shout making Gayoon flinch and look behind.

"Doojoon?" she said quickly wipe her tears but he grab her wrist "Don't cry behind me..cry infront of me instead of other guy" He said refering to Gikwnag