Dooyoon!

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

Hyuna went back to Invicible youth to continue for her last shooting at there. All Beast and 4minute and Gna is preparing Ucube anniversary while Hyuna is on the way going there to help too.

Preparing to make sandwich

" Yah! Oppa" Doojoon look at Gayoon and Gikwang area when he heard Gayoon shout.

"No means no! Gayoon you are still unwell. Your leg haven't recovet." Gikwang say to Gayoon while taking away the knife her.

"But I never use my leg, I use my hand" Gayoon said with innocent look and glance at Doojoon who looking at them.

"Allright allright!! aigoo!pinch Gayoon both cheeks and smile and glance at Doojoon What can I say to you since you are so stuborn" Gikwang said.

Gayoon and Gikwang are making sandwich and as usual they keep bickering. But only one person that look at them.. It Doojoon.

Haish! Gayoon why I feel that you wanted to keep away from me? What did I do wrong? Damn it!! You never take things seriously when I say that I like you.. I'm serious Gayoon. I wanted to confess to you as soon as possible but Hyuna and Yoseob matter have not settle.. Give me some time- Doojoon said inside his mind

"Yah! you must make su-" Gayoon stop talking when she heard a familiar voice that she hate.Gikwang notice Gayoon stop talking and look at where she look.

"Hello! Everyone! Happy Anniversary! I came early so that I can help since I the only person that had no schedule" Nicole said

"Hi!! Come here! we need help. Can you help Doojoon make kimchi? He so slow!" Jihyun said while pulling Nicole near Doojoon. Beside Doojoon and Nicole is Gikwang and Gayoon that making sandwich.

" Gayoon! I go to storeroom to take some vegetables." Gikwang said. Doojoon keep looking at Gayoon that focus on cutting.

Gayoon cut the meat but she accidentally cut her fingure. She thought it only a small cut so she just wash the blood but the blood keep coming out. Luckily at that time Doojoon did not notice since he too focus cooking.

" Gayoon! help me carry this box! It damn heavy" Jiyoon said

Gayoon walk past Doojoon and Nicole side to carry the box. Doojoon saw so much drop of red colour. So, he trace the red water where it going to and saw a fingure that alot of blood dropping at the floor. He is inside a room. He wanted to know who is it and suddely he saw Gayoon that tip top to place the box at the top.

"Gayoon?" Doojoon said

"..." Gayoon never reply and she manage to place at the top and walk away but she stop when Doojoon said something.

"What happen to your hand?" Doojoon said with serious tone.

"It just a small cut" Gayoon said quickly as if she rapping. She open the door but suddenly the door close so hard.

Just a small cut?! Is that all you can say to me?! Damn it -Doojoon thought and he quickly walk over Gayoon and slammed the door with his right hand and stay there.

"Damn it!! Gayoon, what I did wrong?!" Doojoon shout at Gayoon that make her scared.

"..."Gayoon never answer and her eyes become teary and her right hand go to the doorknob but someone stop her.

"Yah!!"Doojoon pull her right hand and pin both of her hand at the wall. Doojoon saw Gayoon tears falling down and he don't like when she cry cause his heart hurt.

"I'm sorry" Doojoon said and slowly loosen her hand."Why you avoid me?!It making me crazy?!" Doojoon said

"I just avoid you because I feel very tired" Gayoon lied.Because I know that I am not the one you like so I have to avoid you to get ride of my stupid feeling for you!!

"Hah!! But why when you with Gikwang you smile and laugh with each other as if you two a dating? Are you two dating?" Doojoon said

"You have no right to stop me from talking him! And it is not my problem that i make you crazy" Gayoon said

"It my right! Because I like you so muchh!!! Do you know" Doojoon shout. Gayoon eyed widen when he say he like her.

He like me?!!! But i thought he like Nicole. Omo! He really said he love me!!! Must I say I like him too?- Gayoon