Hyuna

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

"Ermm..I must go somewhere with Gna,Doojoon and Yoseob..We will continue later.Bye!" Mr Hong said his last sentence.

At The Hospital..

" Doc, what make you call us just now? Isn't about Hyuna condition?" Yoseob keep questioning him.

"Yoseob, Relax..Let him explain to us first" Mr Hong calm Yoseob.

" I wanted to tell you that Hyuna has awake All of them wanted to run to Hyuna room but the doctor stop them but, I wanted to tell you that her sickness has  comeback again..and it is more worse..She may not be strong as before..Her body will become more weak." The doctor say.

"What do you mean? Don't tell me she lost her 5 sense? Cannot be!" Gna said

" It will not happen if only Hyuna regulary come for check up eat her medicine." The doctor said " But meanwhile, you must now let her rest and do not let her do heavy duty..it dangerous for her." The doctor continued. "If not bad things while happen" .Doctor continued again.

"But you know that Hyuna is a very stubborn girl..she will confirm not listen to us and she will keep practicing her dancing." Gna worried.

"Hmmm..The doctor think " I will give an injection...you have to inject her everyday to lessen her pain and do some light duty." The doctor suggest. " But for the injection, it doesn't last long so I think it would be good to let her rest.That all I wanted to say." The doctor said her last sentence.

"But she need someone to company her.." Mr Hong keep thinking same goes to the others.

"How about we three take turn to company her??" Doojoon suggested. "For her check up, we will do the same thing. But you must be careful not to let anyone saw you and her" Doojoon said.

"Good!" Mr Hong agreed with Doojoon "I agree with you..so anything the doctor will call either you 3..so keep your phone with you all the time" Mr Hong said and look at Yoseob.

"Yoseob, are you okay?" Gna said to Yoseob 

"Im okay but I scared but things will happen to Hyuna." Yoseob worried. "Mr Hong, about the girls group..how come you never told us before?" Yoseob said

"Ohh..the girls group is the same company as us but they not Ucube but they Acube..their company have not ready to independant so he ask me to take Apink for temporarily." Mr Hong said " They are Apink with 6 girls group so maybe the Beast will have more schedule with them because you have to guide them..So meanwhile you and Doojoon will focus on them and Gna and me wil focus on Hyuna." Mr Hong added.

"Are they prettier than me and 4minute? off course they are..they more younger than me and cute." Gna said. " Confirm all the Beast member will be more closer to them than us" Gna continued.

"Of course no noona..we will be still together and closer as usual" Doojoon said and Yoseob agree.

"Oh ! The big bang hyung will be reaching soon..at..our company! let go back! they don't know anything about the other member about Hyuna! faster go back!" Yoseob said..

At Ucube company..

"What taking the...AHHHHHH!!!!" Sohyun shouted..

"what happen??"  Dongwoon quickly go to his girlfriends."why are shouting??" He continue while all the member gather around her

" Behind..oppa,behind" Sohyun point behind the member.

" what are..WAHHH!!!" Gayoon also shouted. "Oppa, why are they here?? IT BIG BANG!" Gayoon continue..

"Hyung! what are you doing here?" Kikwang said. " It so MIRACLE" Kikwang smile widely..

"We are actually looking for Hyuna..we wanted to know Hyuna condition" Daesung said.

"Where is our princess??" GD said while searching for her.

Junhyung step infront of TOP and stare at him because he knew Hyuna is his ex girl friend

"OH! Junhyung, how are you and Hyuna??" TOP said with smirk.

" We actually...-" Jiyoon interrupt Junhyung " They just break up" Jiyoon said and Kikwang quickly cover .

"Bwoh!! Is it because you know Hyuna condition??" Seungri said

"Hyuna condition?? what wrong with her?" Junhyung said while staring at TOP

"She actually...

TO BE CONTINUE...

 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! :)

Please subcribe and comment!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!