Chapter 09:

I'm With You Once Again

Hello everyone~ another early update lol. I looked at your comments and some of you are relieved, absorbed and were curious of what Woohyun is planning. Simple, to make her fall in love with him MORE and trust him MORE then.. BOOM! I just spilled a little secret about this! lol. Just read this story of mine to find out more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We walked down the stairs of the plane with my long white summer dress. We landed beside the villa of the Nams. Well, they're rich. What can you do about it? "You look gorgeous in that summer dress, did you really gave birth three years ago?" Woohyun asked while we're walking straight to the villa. I giggled, "That was three years ago" I pointed out and he just nodded. His right hand is holding Yoojin as she is literally skipping. "Aigoo, Yoojin-ah is hyper~" he said and I smiled widely. "She's so excited about our weekend vacation" he added and Yoojin nodded her head. "Appa, are there toys?" she asked him and he nodded with a "hmm". She cheered and dragged us both towards the villa. "Yoojin-ah, do you wanna play with oppas? They're funny" he suggested and Yoojin just looked at him "Oppas?" she asked and he nodded. I just watched them communicate with each other. 

 

As he opened the door of the villa, five handsome men then welcomed us. "Woohyun!" they shouted his name and he gave them a chuckle. "Man, you have brought a beautiful lady with you! The long wait is finally over!" a kenyan looking man said and cheered like a maknae of an idol group will do. "Hyung, you're acting like a kid" a poker-faced but handsome boy said. He really looks young. "Anyways, why don't we introduce ourselves to her and to her cute little daughter?" a good looking with a good body said and they nodded in sync. "Hi I'm Jang Dongwoo, nice to meet you" the kenyan looking guy said and I smiled at him. "I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya" the guy with a good face and body said. "I'm Lee Sungyeol~ nice to meet you both~!" I bet he's the choding here. "I'm Kim Myungsoo but I prefer to be called L" the handsome poker-faced said and I nodded my head. "I'm Lee Sungjong, the maknae~!" last but not the least, a girl looking guy introduced himself. Oh gosh, he's beautiful than me!

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon ~~~" I introduced myself. We went to the living room together to know about each other more. They are so funny as Woohyun said. "I'm going to prepare something" Woohyun said and we nodded. Taking that as a yes, he walked out of the room with Yoojin. "Sometimes we think about Woohyun getting weird these days" Dongwoo said, so I'm not the only one who's thinking the same way. "Changing the topic, did he tell something about his past?" I asked them and they nodded. "He said that it was three years ago, he made a girl pregnant but he doesn't want to take the responsibility with her. He even cried about that but later on, he moved on" Hoya said and I blinked my eyes "He cried?" they nodded in reply. "I don't really get him, he said that he doesn't want to take the responsibility but then later on he'll cry" Sungyeol said and they nodded. "Yeah, If I were him... I must have taken the responsibility" Sungjong said. "Wow, since when did that maknae became serious?" Sungyeol teased and Sungjong just glared at him. We chit chatted like that and had fun while waiting for the two to come back. 

 

After an hour of waiting for them, Yoojin is the only one who appeared. She approached me, "Omma... appa said he wanted to meet you at the beach near the villa" she said and I nodded my head. She then approached Sungyeol "Sungyeol-appa" she called Sungyeol, appa and that made him shock. "Kid, I'm not your appa" he said and they giggled. "No, she just called you that because her appa is your friend" Dongwoo said and Sungyeol nodded. "Play with me" Yoojin added and they, except for Sungyeol, pouted. Even the poker-faced did that kind of cute thing. "Don't you want to play with us?" Sungjong asked her and she smiled "I want to play with you too~" she replied and then they stood up with Yoojin on Sungyeol's arms. "~~~-ah, go to Woohyun now. We'll play with Yoojin" they said and I nodded, standing up too. I walked to the beach and saw Woohyun there. Gosh, he's so charming than ever. "Oh ~~~-ah" he said as he looked at me. Then some candle-litted balloons on the shore was lighted. They float on the water with glooming lights. 

 

"Let's have a dinner since it's dark right now" he said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dining table for two. Only us are at the beach. It feels so wonderful but why is he acting like this? I really want to know that badly. 

 

I want to know who's behind his acts. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again~ it's me with a new chapter~ lol. How about this? What do you think about this chapter?

Nah, I just feel like updating but anyways... 

it's... INFINITE's... 

600th day~! 

lol I just found this out on one of those blog post here in AFF. Honestly, it's three (?) of them... I think?

:3 well, it doesn't matter. lol. 

Just don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

*throws NAMSTAR hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k