Chapter 08:

I'm With You Once Again


I'm so sorry if I didn't updated this in days. T_T I was so busy with school works and all. But it's great that I'm back, isn't it? Sorry if I made you wait. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the office, signing papers and reading petitions. After I read all of them, I decided to take a rest and have a short nap. But before I take that nap I am saying, I received a phone call from an unexpected person. It's Woohyun. Am I taking a nap right now? Am I dreaming? "Woohyun?" I said his name, waiting for him to reply back. "~~~-ah, what are you doing?" he asked and I sighed "Just finished reading all the petitions. Just taking a rest, why?" I asked back "I was just planning of visiting you there with Yoojin" he replied, really unexpected. Why was he acting like this? It's all so sudden. "Uh Woohyun?" I uttered his name again, thinking of an appropriate question.

 

"What is it?" he replied, "Why are you acting like that since that night?" I asked to him and that made him chuckle. "There's no need to ask that, I think we should start all over again" he said. I don't think it's true. I think he has another plan in his mind. But I let it slip this time, I want to observe him. "Oh okay" I tried to sound satisfied and glad that he bought it. He said that they will be there in an hour so I used that waiting time as a nap time. I dreamed about Woohyun and I are fighting about him playing with my feelings and making me trust him. I wanted to wake up so badly and right on time, Woohyun's voice woke me up. "Did you had a nightmare?" he asked and I nodded. "Omma~" I heard Yoojin called me and I tilted my head to the side to see her. 

 

She's wearing a polka-dotted red dress. I giggled "Your dress is so cute, Yoojin-ah" I said and she smiled at me widely. "Appa made me wear this dress, he said that he bought it" she said and I nodded. Yoojin approached me and then gave me a hug. I hugged back and smiled. I looked at Woohyun and he has the face when they entered my office. "Yoojin, why don't you play with your Jia-unni* here?" (*That Jia there is Yoo Jia of Woollim Ent.) I suggested to her and she let go, she nodded in agreement and kissed the both of my cheeks. She did the same to Woohyun and left the office. "Woohyun-ah, why are you acting like this? You've really changed into a kind hearted person when I know you're not since our parents arranged our marriage without them knowing that we're a couple before" I said and he sighed with his arms crossed. 

 

"It's better than acting all rude towards you" he replied and I just paced up a bit. Thinking about what he said, "I mean... we can start all over again like I said awhile ago, right?" he added. That made me look at him, "Why don't we try to have a weekend vacation at New Caledonia?" he asked and I looked at those papers which is not yet signed. "Don't worry about that, it's only a weekend vacation. You're the boss here, right?" he said and I nodded in agreement. "So do you want to have a weekend vacation with me and Yoojin there? That will be great" he said and I only smiled back at him. 

 

I don't know but I have this feeling that he is hiding something from me. That something has a business to what he is acting right now. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's an update guys! :D Hope you like it~

just tell me what you feel about the flow :) that will help me improve 

I have nothing else to say

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~ 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k