Chapter 07:

I'm With You Once Again

I Just feel like updating this :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home after a long day. I worked and had fun with Sunggyu but I kept on remembering what I saw earlier. Woohyun with another girl, seeing him happy with her... I think that's okay. I think it's the kind of freedom he's talking about. As soon as my I am in front of the door, I didn't see Yoojin with Mrs. Yoon. Maybe she's asleep already. I wonder if Woohyun's home already. I turned off the engine and got out of the car. I silently opened the door and carefully entered the house. They seemed to be asleep now. I smiled and then walked straight to the bedroom. 

As I opened the door of my bedroom, I saw Yoojin and... Woohyun. Yes, he is lying on the bed with her, asleep and lightly snoring. That made me smile wider than earlier. I entered the room and closed the door without any sound. I glanced at the two again, they are cuddling each other. I wonder how Yoojin is happy about this. I sat on the chair in front of my dresser and then put my accessories on top of the flat surface of the dresses. I stood up and then changed into comfortable clothes. 

I left the room like I entered it awhile ago and went straight to the kitchen. "I should have taken a picture of that" I said to myself and chuckled. "What to cook tonight?" I opened the fridge and saw some ingredients. "How about Japanese food?" I nodded my head, but this time it's not my voice. It's Woohyun's. I looked at his direction and then blinked my eyes "You're awake?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, since you entered the room" he replied. My shaped 'o' and I nodded my head. "So Japanese food then" I said and he nodded. 

It's for the first time for three years, I missed those days when we are with each other. After we cooked, we placed the Japanese food we cooked, Tonkatsu. It's his favorite so we planned to cooked it. Somehow, his attitude turned upside down. "You turned upside down" I said and he looked at me with questioning eyes "What do you mean?" he asked me back and I shook my head. He then put his chopsticks down and looked at me "I saw you with that Sunggyu today, you hugged him" he said and I just remained silent. "I bet you saw me earlier, that Sunggyu looks like he'll kill me earlier" he said and I chuckled. "Don't you think that he likes you?" he asked me and I stopped giggling. 

Me? Sunggyu likes me? Ha, that's ridiculous. "Yeah, that's ridiculous" Woohyun said and then I nodded. "Change topic" he said and I nodded again "Yoojin enjoyed her sleep" he added and I smiled "You're so cute with her" I said to him and he flashed a smile not that wide. "She asked me to sing her a song" he said, Woohyun's great at singing. "You're great at singing" I complimented him and he nodded "Of course you know that" he said and I stuck out my toungue. He grabbed the chopsticks and then continued eating. "Continue eating while my mood lasts" he said and I giggled. 

I wish everyday and every night will be like this. But I know that I'm not the reason of his mood tonight. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's in a good mood~ :D

really liked it when I was writing but I think this chapter is cliche. 

xD lol. I've got nothing else to say

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~! do comment and subscribe, araso?

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~ but if you don't comment or subscribe.. L will turn Jiu on you >:D 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k