Chapter 01:

I'm With You Once Again

So I am with a new storyline, “I’m With You Once Again”. :) I hope you will enjoy this… ^^ and oh, I changed ‘Two years’ into ‘Three years’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone in their office post then bowed as I walked through, I smiled to them “Thank you for your hard work today, I hope you will be safe when you reach your homes. I’ll be going now, araso?” I said and they smiled back to me “Yes, agashi” they replied and I nod my head. I walked straight to the parking lot. Oh, hello there. I’m Kwon ~~~. I’m the CEO of the famous Kwon Company here in South Korea. I have a daughter namely, Kwon Yoojin. She’s three years old and yet she has no father.

 

I don’t dare looking for one because I registered in her mind that Nam Woohyun is her father. I can feel that Woohyun and I will be together once again but I don’t know when. Even though he doesn’t have any feelings for me now, it’s okay. I just want to see him with our child; I’ll be satisfied to see him with her in his arms.

 

I am on my way back to my house; I bet Yoojin is still up. She’s like that; she waits for me until I got home. Sometimes, I come home late because of the paper works and I’ll inform her that I’m coming home late at night through a call and she’ll understand. She’s such an angel.

 

After the twenty minute ride back to my home, I parked the car on the garage. I walked inside and was welcomed by a tight hug from Yoojin. “How is Yoojin?” I asked and she giggled “Omma, I’m fine~ how about you?” she asked back and I nodded. She let go as I put my bag on the coffee table. “You’re early today, agashi” Ms. Yoon said and I looked at her, still with a smile plastered on my face, “I’ll be sleeping now, agashi” she added and I nodded. She left us two to her room and Yoojin and I sat on the sofa. “Aren’t you going to sleep?” I asked and she shook her head.

 

“Not unless when omma will sleep beside me” she replied and I nodded “Okay” I said and picked her up along with my bag. We walked to my room and let her sleep; I sang her a song that always makes her sleep in no time. As I watch her sleeping, I ran my hand through her hair carefully. “I wish that you can see your father already” I whispered and then a tear dropped from my eye, “So that you can live happier and be like any other kid that has a father” I added and stopped running my hand through her hair. My phone rang as it lies on the end table beside my bed. It’s a phone call and I answered it.

 

“Yobuseyo?” I wiped my tears “~~~,” my omma’s voice then entered my ear “Are you free tomorrow night?” she asked and I looked at the ceiling “Yes, omma. Why?” I answered back, “Um, we have a dinner with the ‘Nams’” she said and I gasped for a second. And yeah, I forgot to tell you that I didn’t even tell my omma about Woohyun. All she knows that I got pregnant and the father of it is overseas and will never come back here. I know that I’m a bad liar but I don’t want her to know about Woohyun. My relationship with Woohyun is a secret that one of my friends only knows that.

 

“Nam?” I acted as if I don’t know “Yes, me and your appa just met them on a business trip and since we’re friends now, I want to know about them more” she replied through the other line and I nodded my head “Okay, am I gonna bring Yoojin with me?” I asked “Sure” she answered and I smiled “I’m going to hang up now, araso? Good night” she bid good night and I did the same.

 

She hanged up and I looked at Yoojin, “I’m glad that you’re going to meet your father tomorrow night… I’m glad that my wish will be fulfilled” I said and tears continued to flow.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

:) Hello there, it’s me again~ lol

 

Chapter one’s out~! And I don’t have any ideas for “Really Fated to Love You”~

 

Really, this chapter only went out of my mind. x\

 

I don’t have anything to say now but THANK YOU~ >.<

 

Don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

photo credits to the real owners :3

With lots of love,

kavs_6k