Chapter 15:

I'm With You Once Again

I'm back~ ^^ :)

this time, it's Woohyun's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Why did you called me?" Sunggyu said to me, I scoffed "You almost my wife" I said, crossing my arms "Your wife? Or your ex?" Sunggyu then answered back, he's really getting on my nerves. "It's none of your business, she's going to be my wife anyways" I said to him, controlling myself not to beat his beaten face again. "That. is. never. gonna. happen" he said with a smirk plastered on his face. "You don't easily give up, don't you? Look at ~~~, she doesn't even want you now, it's because you're acting crazy. You seemed like drugged by one of your friends. What a shame on you. Instead of supporting her for her wedding, you're ruining it" I said with my eyes looking directly at his. 

 

"I'm not ruining it, I'm just saying the truth to her-" "Is brainwashing and saying the truth the same in your vocabulary?" I asked to him and he nodded his head. I really want to kill this guy right now. "Look, if you will not stop approaching her, next time you will see hell" I said and then stood up from my seat "I will never let you touch her" I said with anger in my voice. This man in front of me, sitting like nothing happened, almost my soon-to-be wife. "I know you have been a great friend to her but why will you do this to her? I know you're a kind man too but you're just a fool in love. You're like taking a thing that will never be yours" I said to him, "If you want to show your love for her, just support her on everything she decides and do or make her happy" I added. 

 

Turning my back, he said "I didn't even realize that you've really changed" "That's what you called changing for the better" I said and then walked out of the cafe. I drive back home and then thought for a second. Is this a nice idea or what? What if ~~~ and I will have a civil wedding before the church wedding? In that way, I can tell that she's my wife, right or no?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short, crappy and what? boring.

I know >.<

I've got nothing else to say

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k