Chapter 06:

I'm With You Once Again

Hello there^^ I'm back and I'm thankful for all those "Good Luck"s you commented. :") it really helped me a lot. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you nuts, ~~~-ah? Why did you agreed with that kind of man? You'll be hurt if you continue it!" Sunggyu, being my bestfriend, said. He's always worried about what will happen to me. He almost acts like a husband more than just a friend to me. "Sunggyu-ah, it's okay. As long as I'm with Woohyun and my daughter, it'll be fine" I answered him as we entered the oriental restaurant. "Yeah, sure... IT WILL" he said as he rolled his eyes. I giggled at his reaction. "Aigoo, I don't know what to call you but I'm sure 'martyr' will be one of those words to utter about you" we sat on the chair beside the table, the waiter then approached us with menus in his hand. 

As we are looking at the menu, I suddenly feel bored about the foods. I've been eating them since the first day it opened with Sunggyu. I sighed "What's with the sigh?" he asked me and I just looked at him "I'm tired of this foods" I said and he gave me a chuckle. "Do you want something different? I'll make sure to give you one" he replied and I nodded in agreement. After an hour of eating some chinese foods, I felt that my tummy is full already. "Aish I'm full already" I said, patting my tummy. "But I want to eat some street foods with you" he said and pouted afterwards. He's an epic fail. "You're not even cute, you're too old for that" I said and he stuck his toungue out "Mehrong~" he teased and I stuck out my toungue too. 

After we paid for the bill, we quickly got out of the restaurant and walked to his car. We went to Hongdae and enjoyed window shopping. As we walk through the sidewalk, many people are saying something like: "Such a cute couple" "I wish that my future boyfriend will look like that" "That girl is lucky". They misunderstoood, I looked at Sunggyu widely smiling. "Yah, why are you smiling like that?" I asked to him and he let out a giggle "You want hearing those compliments? Aigoo~ I will have a husband now, remember?" I said to him and he pouted again. He's not really cute, "Stop that, it's not cute. You're not cute like-" "Like?" he cut me off. "Like... Woohyun! Yeah, like Woohyun! He's the aegyo king!" I added and he stopped on his own track. I blinked my eyes. 

"Why did you stop?" I asked to him and he looked at me "Do you really love him?" he asked me and I nodded without hesitations "Even though he has another woman?" he continued, "What do you mean?" I asked him back and I gave a look at the direction where he is looking at recently. That made my heart broke, it's Woohyun with another girl. They're happy together. I felt a hand grab mine and pulled me into a hug. "Don't look, ~~~" Sunggyu whispered on my ear and I just nodded. It will fade away... it will fade away... I know that it will fade away sooner or later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too much Sunggyu? Cliche? What do you think about this? :3

Aigoo~ I don't have much anything to say :)

just don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k