Chapter 14:

I'm With You Once Again

So here I am once again with a new chapter. ^^ Sunggyu, Sunggyu, Sunggyu... xD

 

But I think... this is kinda rated. T.T my innocent mind. So sorry. Just tell me if this is rated or not so that I will remove the mark or not. I tell you, it was really awkward and I was shooing away all of the people behind me inside the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I pushed him off of me. "What are you doing?!" I asked to him, "It's called kissing" he said and I shook my head. "Sunggyu, why don't you accept the fact that I just love you as a friend? Why don't you accept that?" I asked to him as he shook his head. "That's the most ugly truth I have ever heard" he said and I just looked at him. "Why won't you love me? I'm better than him!" he said "No!" I shouted at his face. He scoffed and I slapped him hard. "You should just give up than trying to be like this!" I said to him. He just kept quiet. "I'm going out, don't think of escaping me" he said and then walked out of the room. Silence was the only sound I hear after he came out. I leaned against the wall and put both of my hands on my head. I slowly sat on the floor. What's happening in my life? The half of it was happy and the half of it was sad. Why is Sunggyu malking it hard?

 

I had enough of drama. "I need to find my phone," I said as I let my eyes wander around the room. I saw my bag lying on the end table. I quickly ran to it and grabbed my phone and called Woohyun. "Please reply... I need you right now" I uttered quietly, afraid that Sunggyu might hear me. I looked at the door, to see if it will open or not. "Hello?" I heard Woohyun on the other line. "Woohyun!" I half-shouted, half-whispered his name. "Where are you?!" he asked me and I looked outside. I walked to the balcony. I think we're at a condominium building. I looked for more clues about where am I. Then I saw Namsan tower a few buildings away from us. "I don't know but it's a condominium building! It's near Namsan tower!" I replied, looking back at the door as I heard it open. "I'm going there! Just wait for me!" Woohyun shouted back and I gulped hard. Sunggyu is back. 

 

"You're a bad girl, aren't you? Asking help from Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked, with a dirty smirk. Why is Sunggyu being like this? Did some of his friends drugged him? He grabbed the phone from my hand and turned it off. "Please... no..." I uttered, scared of what will he do. "I think I need to punish you" he said and I shook my head. "No... no..." I begged. He grabbed both of my arms and dragged me inside the room. He closed the balcony door and then the curtains. I was pushed on the bed. He started to leave rough kisses on my neck. I was paralized by then. His hands were roaming my upper thigh. "Please..." I managed to utter. "No..." I added. He then roughly bit my soft spot. I bit my lip, not letting a moan surpass my lip. After he did that, he smashed his lips to mine. I tried to push him, but he's too strong. 

 

After fifteen minutes, all of my clothes are stripped. in front of Sunggyu, cold air from the air condition... Woohyun, where are you? Then as if on cue, Woohyun entered the room. His eyes full of anger, "W-Woohyun..." I uttered his name, covering my sensitive parts. "Did this man hovering you did that to you?" he asked to me and I nodded many times. "Then let me beat him up for you" he said as he pulled the half Sunggyu. Woohyun then punched Sunggyu's face. He beat him up as he said. As he is finished beating him up. Woohyun looked around the room to find my clothes. He found it inside an empty closet inside the room and gave them to me. "Change, I'll take care of this man" he said as he pulled Sunggyu up and left the room with a beaten up Sunggyu. 

 

I changed into my clothes and grabbed the rest of my things inside the room. As soon as I am finished putting my phone on my bag, Woohyun entered the room. He grabbed my hand and then left the condominium with me as fast as we can. I started to cry when we were inside his car. "Ssh," he sushed me and hugged me. "Don't cry now," he started to comfort me "I with you now..." he said and I nodded my head, crying on his chest. "You were almost , I should have been faster" he said like he was blaming himself, "Don't blame yourself, you must be blaming me-" "Stop, this is enough. Don't say that. Tell me what happened" he said. "Woohyun, do you love me?" I suddenly asked him. "Of course!" he replied, "I love you. I was just being stupid back then!" He said and I hugged him tighter.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh, that Sunggyu part... was... AWKWARD.

 

I am freaking 13 and I just wrote that.

 

T.T forgive me. :(

 

*suddenl feeling nervous*

 

now...

 

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYU(?)WOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k