Chapter 13:

I'm With You Once Again

 

Hello there~ :) I'm back again as you can see. I miss you guys, only your comments makes me appreciate my stories more. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since that day Sunggyu confessed his love for me, we didn't even converse with each other. Everytime he looks at me, I avoid his stares. Those peircing stares that makes me shiver. It seems like getting rejected hurts that much... expecially if it's your bestfriend.

he let me go and looked at my eyes with intense look, "We're going to elope, it's okay. No one's going to stop us. We're going to start a new life" he said as both of his hands lower down to my shoulders. I just blankly look at him, shocked from what is happening earlier. Those kisses. I shook the thoughts out of my head and then answered him back, "Look, I'm going to marry Woohyun. My family that was broken three years ago will be together again. I'm happy now, Sunggyu" "That's only 'going' to happen yet. We can still be together" I shook my head. "This is wrong, Sunggyu... this is wrong" I said and it's time to shook his head."No it's not..." he said and I shrugged his hands off of me. I ran away from him, to somewhere peaceful.

 

I walked to decided to walk around the park when someone grabbed my arms and pushed me inside a vehicle. As we're inside the vehicle, I saw Sunggyu. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked to him as he closed the door of the van. "Please bare with me," he said as he put a handkerchief above my mouth. I can't breathe, then my eyes slowly shut down without my orders. I fell asleep, I didn't know what happened to me that time. He just put it me into a sleep. The next thing I know that I was in a bedroom, his bedroom specifically. I don't know where are we but I'm sure we're inside his mansions.

 

"Sunggyu" I called his name as I hopped out of the bed. I looked around the room, but as the both of my eyes landed on the balcony entrance, Sunggyu is there looking at me. He's wearing white pulled up shirt and black slacks. I know he kidnapped me after he escaped from his responsibility, work. "Don't look at me like that" I said as he chuckled "Why won't I? With you only wearing my oversize shirt? Did you really even gave birth to a child?" he asked to me. I nodded my head in reply. He walked closer to me and then tucked my hair behind my ear. "~~~-ah," he uttered my name "What if he don't love you? What if he's just being on a dare?" he bombarded me questions and I blinked my eyes "Woohyun will never do that to me" I replied to him and he sighed.

 

"Aren't he going too suspicious of his sudden change?" he asked and I looked at the floor, "Some of the people here are like that" I replied to him and he lifted my chin up. "They're not," he said and I sighed. "Please, Sunggyu don't feed me thoughts like that" I said back to him. I put his hand off of my chin and tried to walk away from him. But as my hand is at the door knob, he locked me with his arms pushed at the door. My back was facing him, one mistake and I know that our lips will meet. "Please Sunggyu, I'm begging you. I am now happy, why won't you understand that?" I asked to him as I felt his tears on my clothes. His face was inches beside mine. "I have love you from the start, ~~~-ah..." he said, tearing up.

 

He looked at me with teary eyes. "All I want is for you to realize that and love me back, but it seems like you have been drawn to that Woohyun" he said as he trails kisses on my cheeks up to my lips. He faced his body to mine and started to kiss my lips intently. I tried to push him but no work. Am I really not for Woohyun? Is Woohyun really playing with my feelings? What kind of joke is this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was so close writing a matured scene but since I'm still a kid, I don't know how to write one xD

 

lol. I don't have anything to say >.<

 

It's just SORRY I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU~

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k