Chapter 03:

I'm With You Once Again

It seems like you’re all confused about the story… so sorry about that.

 

@entertaemint: they did ask about that but she lied about it.

 

^^ oh, just listen to a sad song like Woohyun’s solo or something like that if you want to :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun looks surprised like me. With that, he walked out of the restaurant and then his omma apologized about that. “I’m sorry about what Woohyun acted recently,” she said and I just nodded my head. Yoojin then hold the hands of appa, “Grandpa~ am I going to have an appa?” she asked once again and appa then nodded. She smiled widely. Let’s have a sit and order something” omma said and everyone agreed except for me, I want to follow Woohyun. I know that he’s somewhere near here.

 

“Omma, I will follow Woohyun-sshi” I said. But before someone will speak from them, I walked out of the restaurant. I know Woohyun; he has been my boyfriend for two years. “Woohyun-ah” I uttered his name and searched for him, then there’s this riverside. I know that he goes to someplace like this whenever he’s sad or angry. I saw a figure standing not that far from me. I know that he’s Woohyun and there’s no other people are here. “Woohyun” I called him but he just stand, acting cold. “Woohyun” I called him once again and this time, he faced me.

 

I could tell him that he’s mad by the look of his face. “Is this all of your plans? Are you happy?” he asked and I was shocked by what he said. “What are you talking about?” I asked and he scoffed “Don’t act as if you don’t know” he said and I shook my head “I really don’t know what you’re talking about” I replied, scared of what he can do “That kid, is she my daughter?” he asked and I nodded hesitantly. “Why did you still keep her?” his words gave a pang in my heart. I can’t utter things; I don’t have the strength because of what he said.

 

“You know that I don’t want a child that’s why I left you” he said and my knees started to gave in. I was now on the grass, with tears flowing through my cheeks. “Why are you so mean?” I managed to ask him but he just left me there. I bet he has another girl. After minutes of regaining myself, there’s a hug from behind. It’s Sunggyu’s, “I saw all of that” he whispered on my ears and I just buried my face on his chest “I’m just a woman in love, all I want is to be loved back” I said and he just comforted me. “Everything’s gonna be alright” he said and I nodded my head “I hope so,” and then I continued crying.

 

“Do you want to come back to the restaurant or do you want to go home?” he asked, “Can we pick up Yoojin first?” I answered and he nodded.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, it’s a short chapter that I ever wrote. Lol

 

So sorry about that x\

 

I just wanted to write something sad

 

Well, I think dramas will be more. xD

 

Anyways, thanks for reading :3

 

Just SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND~

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

*i edited this because of some names xD*