Chapter 02:

I'm With You Once Again

To my readers of “Really Fated to Love You” that is reading this…:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/100879

 

Please read the blog post link above…

 

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoojin and I will see Woohyun tonight, Sunggyu-sshi” I informed my friend, “Oh really? That’s great then” he replied and I nodded in glee. “I know! I’m really excited!” I exclaimed and giggled “I can tell that” he said “Are you busy or something? It’s really unusual of you to reply me that short” I answered, checking the last three papers I need to approve. “Yeah… is that okay for you to talk to me later after your family dinner?” he asked and I nodded my head “Sure” I replied and he thanked me. He bid goodbye and I did the same, I hanged up.

 

He’s the friend that I was talking about; he knows what I had been through and who the father of Yoojin is. He’s the only one who knows about my relationship with Woohyun. “Maybe I can sign this tomorrow, I really couldn’t wait” I said to myself as I hide the papers in my drawer. I grabbed my bag from the shelf at my back and then went out of my office. “Chaerin-ah,” I called my assistant, she prefers others to call her “CL” but I insist that I want to call her by her real name. “What is it, Ms. Kwon?” she replied walking to my side.

 

“Make sure that everyone will arrive at their homes by eight or nine, araso?” I said and she nodded her head “Is that all?” she asked and I nodded my head. “And oh, if a person will look for me, tell him or her that I’m with my family this night” I said and she nodded her head. She bowed at me and I nodded.

 

As I was driving back to my home, omma called me “~~~-ah, the dinner will be around eight at the spaghetti house” she said through the other line, I glanced at the time on the dashboard and it says seven. “Araso, thank you for informing me omma” I said and focused to where I am driving “I’ll be hanging up, bye” and there, she hanged up. I sighed and then put the phone on the passenger seat without looking. After fifteen minutes, I am in front of my home with Yoojin waiting for me with Ms. Yoon. “Omma~!” Yoojin called me and I smiled “How’s my little Yoojin?” I asked and she smiled widely “I’m okay~” she replied and then I carried her. “Yoojin-ah, do you want to see grandma and grandpa?” I asked and she nodded.

 

“Okay~ we’re going to have a dinner with them, I’ll dress you up” I said and then she giggled “Yay! I love dressing up!” she said and I smiled. “Oh, Ms. Yoon… I think we’ll be late this night… you can sleep early tonight” I informed Ms. Yoon and she nodded. “Ne, agashi” she said and I nodded. She bowed and entered. “Let’s go now, Yoojin” I said and then entered as well. We walked upstairs and dressed ourselves. I did her hair and everything. I made her wear a cute pink dress. She’s really cute and I couldn’t help it! Aigoo~

 

I only wore a simple white dress and did my hair too. Forty minutes has passed and I’m finished “Omma is so slow” Yoojin joked and we both laughed, “Let’s go now my dear,” I said and she nodded. I held her hand and then walked to the car that is quietly waiting in front of the front door. I helped her seat at the passenger seat and then I walked to the driver’s side and ride the car.

 

(Let’s have time skip here… xD)

 

Right now, we are at the restaurant omma is saying. Together with omma and appa, we were waiting for the ‘Nams’ to enter the restaurant. Five minutes have passed and there they are looking for us. Omma and appa then approached them while I just stood up from my seat. They walked to the table and then I bowed at them, “Anyeong haseyo, Kwon ~~~ imnida” I introduced myself and smiled. “Aigoo~ your daughter is so cute as well as your grand daughter” Mrs. Nam said, how could she know about Yoojin? “Of course,” omma giggled “I told you” she added.

 

Then Woohyun entered the scene, my eyes widen at the fact that he’s more handsome than before. He’s more charming… “Oh, and this is Woohyun” appa said and then smiled “He’ll be your husband” he added. I blinked my eyes, “Grandpa… I will have an appa?” innocent Yoojin asked and appa nodded.

 

This. Is. Not. What. I. Expected.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So this is the second chapter…

 

Aigoo~ xD

 

What will happen next? What do you think?

 

Just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

 

With lots of love,

Kavs_6k