Chapter 11:

I'm With You Once Again

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Missed you all~ *pouts*. So I'm back with a new chapter-slash-late-birthday-special and with a new color. I think this color is cute~ lol. 

By the way, this is in 'your' P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody's asleep, I wonder if they're in a deep sleep. I sneakily went out of our (woohyun and her) room to the kitchen. Earlier, I was thinking about Woohyun's birthday and just realized that it will be tomorrow (lol i know that it's already late), I then decided to bake him a cake.I the lights of the kitchen only to hear a silence but it didn't scare me. I pulled my hair up into a tight pony and then started looking for ingredients. Wow, it's really complete here... they even have all of the materials needed. This villa is the best. So what do I plan? I plan on making his favorite, an ice cream cake. He really likes to eat that kind of cake and sometimes, shares it with me. He suddenly becomes selfish whenever he is eating ice cream cakes. I then opened the fridge, looking for an ice cream. "Ah... there!" I said as I found a chocolate one. Perfect, it'll be nice if it's chocolate.

 

As I am going to coat the cake with ice cream, I felt arms on my waist. "What are you doing early in the morning?" a familiar voice whispered in my ear. I then giggled and continued on putting the ice cream. "I'm just preparing a cake" "What for?" he then asked back. I'm sure that curiosity is taking all over him. "Why are you so nosey?" I asked and then playfully pulled off his arms. I put the cake inside the fridge and looked at him. "Nothing~ I just heard some noises" he replied and then walked near me. "Are you really that sensitive?" I asked, smiling at him and he just nodded his head. "You do know that it's my birthday tomorrow, right? Uh.. I mean, after a few minutes" he said and it made me look at the wall clock. "It's already 12:55" I said and yawned. "Can we stay like this?" he asked me and then gave me a hug. "I want you to be the first person to greet me a happy birthday" he said and I smiled. I hugged back and then waited for a few minutes until it's already one a.m. 

 

I looked at the clock and at exact 1 a.m... I greeted him, "Happy birthday... namstar" I hugged him tighter and he did too. "Thank you" he thanked me and that made my smile wider. "I wish that we will stay like this... forever" I said and tears are starting to form "You don't know how much I love you" I added and I started to cry "Uljima..." he said and then ran his hand on my back, comforting me. "It's my birthday and you shouldn't be crying" he said and then let go to face me. I'm still in his arms, he's still with mine. He looked at my eyes and then wiped off my tears. "I don't want you to see you crying... in front of me. It hurts" he said and then cupped my face. "I'm sorry if I left you like that and said harsh words..." he apologized, he leaned his face to mine after that. His lips met mine and we both shared a sweet kiss. How I miss this. 

 

happy birthday, my lovely namstar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it!

 

I missed you guys! :3 I feel so lonely not updating this... You know, I'm just thinking of something to update then nothing came inside my mind. Damn school. 

 

Namstar is really love~ :) 

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k