Forget him..(Yoonmin)

Master...

Jimin pov

I wake up from my sleep then I see that Yoongi not with me."Isnt yesterday...we...slept..together?".I ask myself.I get off from the sofa and start to search Yoongi."Yy..yoongi?".I look at kitchen,in the room and even in bathroom..he isnt there."Where is he?Dont say that he left me alone..I dont hv his number".I start to panic.I turn on my phone and I see a text from Unnie..

Unnie:-

Jiminie...be good okay with Yoongi..Unnie will go back to Namjoon's house today..every weekend Unnie will go back home okay?

"Unnie...had left...".I sigh then sit on the sofa then suddenly I remember..."Yyyahhh!!If Unnie left...Who is taking care of Kookie?!Yyahh...I hv to go back!".At the same time..Yoongi open the door with a bag of food at his hands."Lets eat..".I walk to him and hit his chest."Yyahhh!!Send me home!!Its all ur faults!!U see..Kookie at home..ALONE!!Send me home now..Or else Ill walk by myself!".He nod."Hye..relax..she big already..Okay..how abt u take a bath first..then we will go".I look at him angrily."Hye..She is my sister!No..I dont need to take a shower!Lets go..".

We walk ou from the hotel and he drive away to my house."Jimin..lets work at my place".I turn my head to him.Is he knows that I graduated already.."Nope.I dont need ur help and this will be the last time".He didnt say anything so I turn to him and do the same thing..stay quite.After we arrive..before I get off from his car.."Yoongi..Thank you for today and..I really dont need ur help..and this will be the last time for us.Plz..dont ever..ever meet me or search me..again..".I say then he grab my arms and turn my body to face him.

"Can you...juz forgive me?".I push my hands away hardly and shake her head."I dont know that you..didnt hv any feelings..Can u forgive someone that had..Hmm...had done something that...Arrghhh!!Whatever!!But...I really hate you alot!..Plz..juz go away!".I start to get out but again me pull me into his body but I push him away...but of course he win..hes a man."Yyaahhh!!"I shout loudly."Shhh...Can u plz...Jimin plz..let me finish..I didnt know okay..I didnt know anything abt love..".

I look at him with my tears that start to roll downto my cheeks.I love him...I really do..but..He hurts me..I always denu my feelings towards him..but..but ..Im weak..really weak.."I always hv fun with girls then I throw them away.Before I met you..girls always begging me to make love..nobody that push me away..but you..you are different.Its make u special and even...make me fall in love with you..so plz Jimin..Forgive me..".He beg me.His eyes tell me the true.I believe his words but..I need a time to think.I push his hands away.Without looking at him I say,"Im sorry.I dont think this relationship is a good decision.Stop it..Yoongi..Juz forget abt me..Goodbye".I bid a goodbye and get off from the car.I run to my room and lock it.

"I do..I do really love him a lot!But...He hurts me..He stole my first kiss..and he even undress me infront of him!Is he really think that I am a ?!No!Im different from all the cheap girls out there!No...I think..I hv..I must..learn how..

To forget him...

 

-----

Chap9 guyyss...Isnt my ff boring?Is that soo...Im sorry...Im not good at writing..

Tq for the voter..all the subcribers..supporters commnts!!I love u guyyss!!♥♥

If u wanna request something..juz comment down there...Ill do the best to update ur request.but after this ff finish..

Watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

RM ft.Wale-Change

Happy Spring season guyss!!Have a nice holiday

Give all ur love to all the 7MEMBERS OF BTS

Bts will be at US for an interview!Hope they having a safe flight.!Did u guys send ur question to BTS?