Making love with you(Vkook*M)

Master...

Jungkook pov

"Where are we going?".Taehyung hold my hand tightly brought me to his car.He started to drive away.

"I need to know Taehyung..please tell me Taehyung..".He just smile but ignore my words so I hit his arm."Auuuuuwww~Its hurttt..Why u hit ur Taetae?Its hurt...",He say while making his sulking face..I shake my head while saying,"Aww..ur so fake...".He turn his head away and focus on his drive.

After a long journey..We stop at a super big house.We walk out from the car and enter the house."My house...Ehh..I mean our house..".He say to me while smiling brightly at me.I reply his smile with a peck on his cheeks.We go to upstairs and enter his room.Chocolate with super classic room.Im amazed by his beautiful room.

"Babe...take a shower then...we will eat together".I nod and go inside the bathroom.I wash my hair and let the water flow through my body.Its so relaxing."Aahh~..Its sooo good..".I use to take a bath for a really long time.I get inside the bathtub and wash my body with some soap.

Taehyung pov

I wait for Jungkook for a long time by sitting on my sofa in the living room.I watch some drama while drinking some milk."I dont know that she will take a very long time..Hahha..she such a cute girl".I continue to watch the drama until I smell a sweet scene behind me.I turn at back..

"Babe...Ur smell so good..come sit next to me".I mention her to sit and she do it."Lets watch this drama...I hvent watch it yet..".She nod and watch it.She seem to be very focus but not me.I cant focus because she is too y for me with her white big shirt that making her shoulder to expose.

"Eeemmm...".I gulp hard.She turn to me and ask abt my condition.I smile amd take a fast action.I kiss her lips making her a little surprise by my action.I start to deep the kiss while enter with my y tongue.

"Eeughh~..",I love when she moan ..Its music.I continue my action after seeing her replying my kiss.I make her lay her body on the sofa while I on the top of her completely.She make me even more turn on.With her red face,bloody lips and her eyes...I cares her cheeks making her eyes to open..

"I really love you...I know its wrong..ur still underaged..But please..let me doo..I cant take it anymore..",Im begging at her and while she closing her eyes,she lock her arms around my neck and drag my face towards her.

"Do..do it Kim Taehyung...I need U..I really need you!".Hearing her words..I continue to kiss her lips while slipping my naughty hands into her shirt.I search for her braze and play with her s.She moan even more loud now and of course Im getting .I roll down her shirt and  short and throw it away.Now she just in her white bra and underwear.I sit a little far from her and look at her.

"Donttt...look like that!!Just..just do it noww!!I cant take it anymore Taehyung .!!Hurry!!".She so cute when pouting her lips like that.I want to a little bit.I take my milk and pour it on her sensitive area.I it then I bite her underwear while looking straight into her eyes.She look down at me while bitting her lips.

"Aahhh~..Euughh..Tae..taehyungg..Doont..please dont tease meee~".Pleasure is on when she start to grip my hair hardly.I roll down her underwear by my mouth.I bite and roll it down to her feet.Expose her untouchable .I pull her hand towards me and hug her tightly.

"I..love...you...Kim..Jungkook".I say as I slowly untied her white bra and throw it to other way .She is now.I put her down again but she start to hit my chest for a many times.

"Euuggghh...Auuuww..Its hurt..You hurt ur Taetae again",I say and faking my coughing but she ignore me."You!Its not fair...Why am I the only one ?!While u!!Still completely in shirt!".I give her my box smile and smirk at her.

"You want me to shirtless?Undress mee...".I whisper ily to her ear.She gulp hardly as she my upper shirt.She lift down my shirt making me shirtless...I smirk.I roll down my jeans and boxer then I continue to top her.

"Omoo!..Your...yo-ur soo...big?".Her words making me laughung hard.I bet her never think abt my super big d***.

"Ready?".She nod while closing her eyes.I her while finger her.She grip my hairs hard while loudly.

"Aaahhh~...Eeuughhh...Ple..pleassee...ahhh..Just put your into mine...!!!Pleaseee...I cant take it anymorreee!!Pleaseee!!Aaaahh~".Nothing I need to hear but her moan.Seeing her its mean she is ready.I push my veinly member into her in one shot.

"Aaaghhhh!!!Its huurrtt!!Really...Taehyunggggg!!Aargghhh~Its...aahhh..Its hurt..pleasee~".I kiss her lips and slip my tongue into her hot mouth.After a few mins,she start to move her tight and mention me to move.I start to move in and out her.

"Aaahh...Tae..Ahh..theree!!theree!!".

I move as her say while catching my too.Fastly I move as I hear her crazy moan.

"Aaahhh...Taehyuuunggg..I ..wantt...I...Wnatt ttooo~..Aahhh!!

"Babe..just ~Eughh".I groan.I on her .I then all her juices and carry her yo the bathroom and clean ourselves up.After that I dry ourselves and put out body on my bed.

I hug her as sleep slowly to close her eyes.

"Making love with you...I love you Kim Taehyung".

I smile and kiss her lips again..

 

--------------

Guuyyyysss!!Its completed!!!

Tqqq...for the voter..subcribers and supportung comments!!I ♥ U

Watch BTS mv okay?

Save Me

Not Today

Spring Day

Change(Ft.Wale)

Again...Tq