Vkook and Yoonmin...

Master...

Jungkook pov

Grandma said that Unnie went out already because she got a job which was a maid.Its been a long time we didnt see each other."I really miss unnie a lot.I hope she okay there and her master is a nice person towards her".I turn my phone on,scrolling my texting with unnie,see our photos together..make me wanna cry."She really pretty,I respect her so much.Bcause of her Jimin unnie and I got a good life".Im so bored bcause Jimin unnie went out to her friends house to do their work and grandma,she admitted in ward.I wanted to visit her but the doctor said that she need to be alone to release her stress so she wouldnt too sick."Lets water the plants!".I go outside and start to water the plants that grow up beautifully at the compound."Aww flowers you really pretty!".But something make me stop my action.I see a nice sport car orange in colour stop infront of my house.Then a man with a black suit get off from the car.

"Is this...Kim Seokjin house?".He ask me.Seriously...he so handsome!!Im speechless but I hv to control it!."Y-yes sir.May I help you?".He smile sweetly towards me."Im Kim Taehyung actually I come here to meet..Ur grandma bcause I heard that she fall a sick isnt?".I nodding to him but he juz look at me."S-sir?".He laugh."What is ur name cuttie?".Unnie always said that do not talk to a stranger so,"Sorry Jin unnie said that I cant talk to a stranger".He laughing at me again then he nodding ."Its okay little bunny.So Ill call you bunny bcause I didnt know ur name".I send him my death glare."Hye!I hv my name!Dont call me bunny!".He shake his head."No.Bunny you didnt give me ur name so I call you bunny".I really mad.I hate people call me other than my name."My name is Junggkoook!!Its not Bunny!You stupid!".He look at me and then tap my head gently."Jungkook..Ur name was Jungkook".He smile and I gave him my name!!I called him stupid but actually Im the one who stupid!."Eehhhhh!!!Oh nooo!!Unnie will mad at me!!!"."Jungkook dont worry ur unnie know me..We are friends!".I look at him confusely.He said that unnie know him..its mean."Yyyouu are..my unnies master?!"Ohhh Im so sorry!!".He smile and shake his head once again."Its okay.And Im not her master but Im his master friend.I heard your grandma sick?".I nod to his words."Ohhh~.Im came here..I brought some fruits for your family.Here take it".Im bowing at him to show some respect and take the fruits."Thank you sir"."No dont call me sir..call me Taetae oppa its better!".I smile to him."I gotta go Jungkook see you again!".He send me a wink.Omooo!!!!Hes soooo handsommme!!!

Jimin pov

"Okay!!Finally its done!!!I gotta go now bcause Kookie leaved alone at home.Bye!".I walk out from my friends house to go to house.In my journey I see a bakery shop."Kookie must be really hungry,I better buy something for her".I decide to go there and buy some breads and coffee for her."Excuse me miss..can I make a order?".The waiteress nod but she didnt look at me at all.She really annoyed."I want this bread..this one..this one..and two cups of ice latte".I point out all the breads that I want then I make my way to a chair and sit on it.I call Jungkook to say that I bought something for her so she dont have to cook anymore.After that I wait for my order.But suddenly.."Omo dont say that my money isnt enough".I start to open my purse and I see..."OMG!!Im dead!!Its not enough!What am I going to do?!".I wanted to run away but the waiteress come to me already and give me my orders."H-how much miss?".Then she say the price and its not enough!!!."Im soo sorrg miss...I didnt bring enough money.Ill go back to my house then I go here back and give you my money.Can I?".She look at me annoyingly."Sorry..but this is not a cheap shop that you can do that".My eyes go widen."Miss..I didnt hv money..plz understand..".She want to say something but...

"Take all this damn money and let her go".I turn around and I see a handsome guy standing behind me with his scary face on.The waiteress didnt want to take his money by sayinh many excuses."Hye stop.I dont like people talk too much.I gave the money already so stop talking.U want money so I gave money.Didnt you heard that she said she didnt bring enough money?Or u the one that a deaf?".Im shock.He said that she a deaf!!The waiterss call her manager to settle abt this problem.Then the manager walk towards us but then suddenly he bowing at him."Im so sorry sir due to my worker attitude.Im so sorry".He bowing and even saying sorry!Who are this guy?!.He leave the place without saying anything.I run to chase him.And I stop him."Ssir!Im so sorry...making you in trouble".He juz look at me and start to walk away.Seriously..he having a handsome face but he is an annoyed person."Siiirrrr!!Im talking with you!I grab his arms to stop him."What?".He ask me with his angry face.I gulp my saliva uneasy."Ss-ir..tthank y-you and Im sorry".He then move closer to my face and whisper,"You must buy foods or things carefully,look at ur money first then u can buy ur things,stupid".He called me stupid!!!"Yyyahhh!!I know you helped me juz now but U cant call me stupid!!Stupidd!!".He shake his head and leave me alone there.I shout out to make he hear me,"Thank you,you annoying!".But he juz walk.Not even wave his hands."He...really....annoyyyingggggg!!!".

I open the doors house and then close it hardly."Unnie wh".I look at jungkook and I start to tell her everything."Omo!I met a handsome guy too..but he is a nice person!".I feel very angry."Kookie..I thanked him but he didnt even look at me.Or saying welcome.Ohh god..His very..very annoyed!!!..I hate him!"."No unnie you can not hating people..Jin Unnie said if we hate people,we wil end up being with them".I eat the bread and slip my ice latte to cold myself down.

Jin pov

After Hoseok went out.I sat there for abt one hour until I fall asleep.Then I hear.."Princess....lets sleep in out room".I open my eyes and I see Namjoon face.Im really grateful nothing bad happend to him."No its okay.Im not sleepy bcause I slept already."Jin..I met ur sister".I look up at Taetae."What?Who?"."She really cute..Jungkook".I smile."How is she?Is she okay?".He nod at my words."She okay.Dont worry".Then I hear Yoongi voice this time..."Wanna know I hv to let my money go juz like that to a crazy girl".I look at him.He doesnt seem to be very mad bcause I see he slightly smile."Who is that girl?".Namjoon ask him."Dont know.I didnt ask bcause Im late already.But she is short girl with orange coloured hair along with her ponytail".I suddenly thinking abt Jimin."Yyongi...Can you describe that girl.I mean abt her clothes?".Yoongi start to think."She was really short.She weared a skirt with a blouse...and with her backpackge bag.I think thats all.Why?".Im shock.I take my phone out and start to search Jimin's pic and show to Yoongi."Is this that girl?".Yoongi smile."That...is she...Ur sister?".I nod at him."Hahha...She didnt bring enough money so I hv to pay for her bcause the waiteres was so noisy."Im so sorry...Thank you Yyongi for helping my sister".He smile at me and nodding."Hyung is this love at the first sight?I never seen ur smiling like that towards girl".Taetae say when he see Yoongi's smile start to be brighten."May..be?"He said while look at me.Omo Yoongi a scary guy fall in love with Jimin?!."Actually Jin...Jungkook is my taste too..hehhe".He smile brightly at me.

Omo!!Even Taetae fall in love with Kookie now!!!What can I say?!Can I say now its time for duo couple of ...

Vkook and Yoonmin...

 

------------

Chap.6 guyyysss!!!Thanks for the subcriberss guyyysss I love youu!!I cant send text to all of youu!!!Im sorryyyy...!!ㅠ.ㅠ

And thanks to the voter and supporters comments!!Thank you for always love my ff!!

If u wanna request anything juz comment down there.Ill do my best to update ur request but after I finish this ff!!

Guyss watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

Hv a safe flight to Bts!!That is leaving Chile rn!

Give ALL THE 7 MEMBERS OF BTS love juseeeyoo