The boy is you...(Vkook)

Master...

Jungkook pov

"I gotta go now Unnie!Bye!",I say to Unnie while eating my bread.I walk out from my house and start to walk to the bus station.I sat down on the chair while waiting for the bus.

"Ehhhmmm~",I sigh heavily.Jimin Unnie isnt at home.Jin Unnie will go to Namjoon oppa house."Its make me feel lonely without my Unnies",I talk to myself but I feel someone sit beside me and the gap is too close to me so I change my place a little bit far from it but it follow me.I decide to look at it...

"Whatt?!!Tae-taehyuung!".Taehyung is the one I met at my house and he is my music teacher..and the one...who is full of mistery.He smile sweetly towards me.He sometime making me hardly to breath.He is just too handsome I cant help it!.He didnt say anything but continue to sit beside me."Siirr Taehyuungg..What are u doing actually?",I ask even Im nervous now.He look up to me and take my hand.

"Lets goo or else we will going to late".He take my hand to his car but I pull his hand away."No no no...Im going by bus..its okay",I try to smile but Taehyung smile start to dissappear.I didnt understand what is going on.His eyes now full of tears and getting redder now.I dont know whether he angry or sad.So I decide to say sorry.

"Sooryy...Im so sorry Sir but Im going to take the bus..so dont worry..",I say while bowing at him.But he just stay still.Suddenly he speak up t break the silence."Kim Jungkook why dont we be like before..?I need the old of you..".He say while his tears start to roll down to his cheeks making me even more confuse."Noo!!I dont understand!Explain!What before?!We just met nothing before..I think u say to wrong person..not me..".But my words make it even more difficult.

He shake his head and force me to be in his car and he start to drive away."Wwhhatt are u doing??!Where are u going to take me?!Sttoppp!Pleasee!!".But how much I beg and pled he didnt hear but just focus to his drive  until we arrive at some place.We walk out from the car.

"Playground?Im not a kid anymore!Take me to school!I need to study!".My words make him laugh.He walk towards me while smilling like an idiot."Hahah..when u change?I know u hate study..".Im speechless..I cant think of other reason so Im just stand there and look away.I start to sit on one of the chair that far away.I see him walk to me and sit on his knee infront of me.

"Jungkook..I know u know me..please tell me u know me..".He start to beg me to say that I know him but I cant bcause Im dont hv any idea of who is him actually."I..didnt know u..please stop this game Kim Taehyung!",I raise my voice a little bit at him.He stand up and sit beside me.

"We were a couple..U are my girlfriend..and Im ur boyfriend..".I stand up and look at him.Unbelieveable.I shake me head fastly to show thay Im not believing his words."My mom didnt like our realtionship..she made you forget everything..By crashing u and ur unnie car at that time.Both of you were in ward and I visited you..but ur not awake yet so I gave you this necklace..hoping ur not gonna forget me..".Im run out of words.I take a look at my necklace and hold it tightly.I turn the necklace to see the back of the necklace and I see...

"Tae ♥ Kook"

My tears start to roll down onto my red cheeks.I look at him who is smiliing at me."Tae..Taehyung..Im so soorryy..I didnt know..and I didnt remember at all..where hv u been?",I ask him while my tears roll down and I think I cant stop cry now.

"I fly to America..and put on my own company there.I want to show you how good I am now..".He just too sweet and I cant stop smile at him.He my upper blouse."What are u doing?Its outdoor..".He smile and lift down my blouse."This scar...its because of me..Its hurt me  ..but I had to leave you at that time..Jungkook,Im sorry..Im so sorry..".I look at my scar and turn to him.I smile,"Its okay..Im the one wh has to ask for apologizes..I didnt remember you at all..but I always get a dream of a boy say that he loves me and sorry because he has to leave me.

So the boy is you,Kim Taehyung...

 

------------

Soorryyy guuyyysss...Im hving exam..so that I cant update.. ㅠ.ㅠ

Tq for the voter and subcribers...I love u guyyss!!

Im hving holiday for 2 weeksss!!So I cant update moree story!!After another chapter I think this story will complete later!!

Did u guys watch billboard award?Our boys did well right?!Plus the viral now..(the third from the left)Hahhaha xD

Wanna request ?Just comment down there!!

Tq soo muchh

Watch BTS mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

Bts-Save me

Rap monster ft. Wale-Change