Is this love..?(Yoonmin)

Master...

Jimin pov

I put my dress back to my body then I leave Yoongi alone there.I take a taxi to my home."I hate him!!And...I will hate him forever!!".I talk to myself angrily.After arrive at home I see Jin Unnie is waiting me at the living room.I greet ger and straight to my bed.I change into my pajama and get on the bed."Why..why did he do that to me?I start to like him bcause he seem like a nice person..but.but after what he did to me..its unforgiveable!".My tears start to roll down to my fuffy cheeks while I hit my teddy bear that I use to hug it when I sleep.Then I hear..."Jiminie..I called ur friend to ask abt you..but they said u ran away.Jiminie ur hving problems right?Tell me".I start to cry even more loudly now.I turn to Unnie then hug her.Its impossible to tell her abt what did Yoongi hv done to me."Unnie...I like ..a guy..".Unnie nod and mention me to continue."He seem to be a nice person Unnie...but..actually he very bad!!He..bad! I hate him Unnie!".Unnie cares my hairs gently."Its okay Jiminie..Trust me..one day you will find a better man bcause ur a nice person of course u will get a nice man.And believe me that man will feel hurt like what u feel Jimin".I look up at Unnie and hug her even more tight this time.Then..I sleep..

Yoongi pov

Why do I hv to think abt that girl!! I wanna sleep!!".I talk to myself bcause at the time Jimin left until now...I feel,"Why do I hv to feel regret?!Other girls begging me to sleep with them..But Jimin slapped me when I kissed her!Ehh..I juz kissed her!".I try to sleep again but fail."t!!t!!Stop thinking!..I think...I hv to meet her by tomorrow.

Skip time.

I wake up and then take a shower,breakfast then I drive to my office.Even in the office I still think abt Jimin.My PA enter my room and start to read me some new project but my mind isnt with me!!."Stop...stop it...I cant stay focus..".I take a deep breath then I look at her."Ur a girl..tell me what will u do if a man that u juz know kiss u?".She look at me confusely but she stil answer my question."Maybe...I will..slap him and I will never forgive him!".Im shock bcause what did u asnwer is the same with Jimin's action towards me."Why u choose to slap him?"..."Bcause its kinda not respect people for stealing our first kiss".So...first kiss..I stole her first kiss..".Okay..what can the man do to make u forgive him?".She seem to think deeply."Emmm..I think he must meet me and say that he is sorry and make all the things that can make me happy"..."Make u happy?".She smile."Like do a lot of sweet things to me that can make me fall in love..like in Korean drama".Ohh..noe I understand.I nod and thanks her.

After I done my works I drive to Jimin's university but unfortunetly she isnt there.So I drive o the bus stop that she always use to wait for the bus.And I see..her now.I get off from the car and sit beside her."Ill take u home".She ignore me then I take her hand but she push away strongly."Yyah!Did u see Im at bus stop!..So I will take the bus!And I dont need ur help!".Then she turn her back at me.I take a sit and look at her."Plz..juz go back dont waste ur time here".She say without looking me at all."Ill go when...u say u wanna...forgive me".She look at me and send me a death glare."Then wait here until next year!".The she leave me bcause the bus is already come.I sit there and wait for her to come."She will come...".I say confidently.

Jimin pov

I take the bus already but I feel...very worry abt Yoongi.He is a rich guy never feel being poor.I turn back to see him but the passangers are full.So I decide to push the bell on and get off from the bus."I swear Yoongi ..if u isnt there anymore...I will never forgive you..!".I run as as fast as I can then suddenly..."Omo!Its raining..my cloth!!".But I continue to run..I dont know why I worry abt Yoongi more than myself.When I arrive there I see...Yoongi sitting there and he looks really cold."Yyahh!Why are u making me like this?!U see what hv u done?!I will catch a cold later!".I scold him but he walk towards me and hug me."I love you Jimin".What?!He-does he said...that he..he love me?!OMG!!!.But I push him away."Send me home!"He take my hand to his car and start to drive away.Its raining heavily then he stop at a building the  he call someone."Hello Im with Jimin now and I think we cant get home bcause its rain badly.Then he hung the phone."Yyahh!!I want to go home!U ert where are u taking me to?!".We get off from the car and then he take my hand.He let go off my hands and go to the counter."Why do I hv to feel jealous towards him and the girl.After that he walk towards me and grab my hand the  start to walk away.Then we stop infront of a room.He unlock the room and let me get inside then he lock it.

"Yyahh!What ate u doing?!Did u hv ur own room?!".I ask him."Nope.Juz one room only.Be grateful".Im shock!."Yyahh!!U really ert!".He look at me."Dont worry Ill sleep at the living room you can sleep in the bedroom.Take a shower I dont want you to catch a cold".Sometimes he really sweet like sugar(><)..I go to the room and start to take a shower.Suddenly..."Omooo!!I wear juz one cloth..what can I wear?..Yyahhh!!That ert man!!".I peck out from the bathroom and I see..a white shirt with a black short along with..."Yyahh ert!!Did he bought me this?And this?".I lift the bra and the there.I blusb hard.I change into that shirt and walk out from the room.I see Yoongi is sleeping on the sofa.I smile.I dont know why..I feel very protected when Im around him but at the same time I try to hate him but I dont know why I always think of him.

I take a blanket and then cover him with it but suddenly he pull my hands towards him and kiss my lips sweetly.Im shock not bcause of his action but bcause of me..I reply the kiss..He pull away the kiss and smile at me.He pull me into his body and cover our body with that blanket."Yyyah let me go you ert!".He holds me tight and ignore me."Lets sleep.And once again I say..I love you Jimin..".Then he sleep..he really sleepy head.Why do I feel very safe around him?Even I want to deny that I love him too..I still ..weak when Im with him..

Is this love..?

 

------------

Chap.8 guuyyyyss!!Its yoonmin again!!

Tq for the voter..subcribers and all the supporter comments..I love you guyss!!♥♥

If u wanna request anything..juz comment down there..Ill do the best to update ur request but after this ff finish!

Guyys..!!Did u listen to Namjoon's mixtape?!Its superb right?!For those that didnt hear it yet...Watch this!

RM ft. Wale-Change

Guys watch mv:- 

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

Plz give a lot of love to All the 7 members of BTS