I hate you Yoongi...(Yoonmin)

Master...

Jin pov

Today is weekend so I can go back to my family.I start to pack my things in my bag and walk to the living room to wait for Namjoon bcause he said that he want to drive me home."Ur done princess?".He ask me while carry  my bag to his car."Im done lets go".He help me with my bag and drive away."Im gonna miss u princess".He say while grab one of my hands.I smile at him and hold his hand tightly."Ill be back on Monday.Its only two days Im away from you plus Im not going  anyway but juz to my house".I hit his shoulder gently and he laugh."Hahha...Jin..".Suddenly his voice change to the serious one."Emm".I answer."Hoseok..He tell you something right?".I look at him,Is he know abt Hoseok feeling towards me?."Namjoon what are u talking abt?".He stop the car at the road side and then he focus his eyes perfectly to my eyes.Then he grab both of my hands."Tell me.Do you really...really love me?".I let my hands go off him and bring my hands to his cheeks."I do..I do really love you.Why didnt u trust me?".He hold my hands."Hoseok...he is my childhood friend..he..he loves you..I heard it when he was praying..I know he will never take you away from me but I dont want to trap you..if you love Hoseok-."No!I said I love you!And Its mean you no one else".He smile and kiss my lips then he start to drive me home.When we arrive at home..I see Kookie and Jimin are already waiting for me.I get off from the car and hug my sisters."Meet my little sisters".I introdunce them to Namjoon and they bowing at he."Ehh..u dont hv to do that.Hi Im Namjoon.Its nice to meet both of you".He smile in reply."So u are Unnie master?"Kookie ask and Namjoon juz nodding.After that Namjoon start to drive away."Lets get in!!".

I hv been waiting for this moment ...to see my sisters back and also to tell them abt Taehyung and Yoongi.How lucky our family."Kookie yesterday...is that someone came here?".She seem like to think hardly."Emmm...I dont think I remember Unnie.No I dont remember why Unnie?".I dont know is Kookie lying or she telling the truth but then..."Yyah..Kookie ur maknae but u fastly forgot something big.I remember that yesterday u said that u met a handsome guy right at the compound?".Yes!Jimin remind Kookie and she now seem to smile happily."Yyyyeeessss!!Uunnniee!!Yesterdayy.....Imet..I mett...ahhhhhh!!!Unnie you hv to believe me Unnie.He really...really handsome..He wore...a black suit and drove a sport car Unnie!!"Kookie really excited when telling me about Taetae."What is his name?".She smile again."Kim Taehyung..Unnie he rell-Ehhh?!!He said that he is ur friend unnie!!".I smile at she and nodding."Im his friend and I called him Taetae.He said to me abt yesterday..He met you.He said that your soooo cute".I tap her head gently and she smile.Then I turn to my right seeing Jimin is eating curry puff quitely."How ur day Jiminie?".She nod and show me a ok sign."Abt yesteday is everything okay?".I wnna know abt her expression for Yoongi.Then she stop eating at look at me.She shake her head."Its ...an annoyinh day Unnie.If u wnna know why..its bcause...I didnt brought much money to buy Kookie breads...".I nod and ask her to continue her story."But then...someone helped me.Thats all".I cant believe she doesnt tell me abt Yoongi."Whos helping you?".She shake her headand continue to eat her curry puff."Unnie Im..tired.I wanna sleep..".I give a peck on her fat cheeks before letting her go to her bed.After that..."Jimin..I know everything".She stop her actiom and turn to me."Unnie..what do u mean?".I slightly sigh."How is his looking?Good or bad?".She send me her confuse face."Who?What good?".I pull her hands to mention to her that she need to be close to me before I start my question."The man...that helped you yesterday".Her eyes go widen as goes with his mouth that now big open."Whatt?!!Unnie...how do u know?!I want to forget abt him actually!!! But Unnie make me remember abt him".I laugh at her."The man that u met is also my friend".She look at me annoyingly."Ur friend?".I nod."Actully he is Namjoon friend so..he is my friend too".She start to eat again but then she turn to me with a smrik on her face."Unnie ..that master..is handsome.Fall in love already?".I hit her arms gently."Jimin!!!Actually...we are...a couple already...".She choke!!"Whattt?!!!Seriously Unnie...Hahha..He is my brother in law..hahha".I nod at her."Yoongi.His name Yoongi the man that help you.Is he handsome?".She turn to me and slightly nodding making me laugh loudly.After that we all take a rest in our bedroom.

Jimin pov

"What?!I hv to go too?!But I dont want to...".Then I hung up.I hv to go to the party tonight."Why Jiminie?".Jin Unnie asking me.Im afraid to tell Unnie that I hv to go the party tonight."Actually tomorrow is my friends birthday..they invited meto join the party tonight".Unnie seem to think a  bit to let me go out at night."Juz go..its ur friend party..be supportive Jimin..".Without thinking again I go to my room and start to change.I wear a red dress with a black shoes.Then I go to Jin Unnie to ask for her opinion abt my dressing."Its nice Jimin".Unnie give a peck on my cheeks and I go out and wait for my friend to take me there.After arrive there."Guys...its club?"I ask when they park their car infront of the night club."Yes Jimin its club..come lets enjoy!".My friend pull me to her and enter the club.I push her hands away."Noo!!Iwant to go back!I dont like this place".They look at me and shake their head."Jimin its an enjoying place..it up to u if u dont want to follow us then get out but be careful its full of a scary guy".They say then leaving me alone.Im scared ...Im really scared.I decide to go back and take a taxi.I walk out from the club and as they said...its full of guys.I walk in back."Where are they at?".I enter the club and start to search for them.Its really make me dizzy..Its noisy plus full of people there dancing."Its tiring..really..I wanna use the toilet".I see the toilet and walk in but suddenly..

 

I see a couple make out in the toilet.So In juz walk out and decide to run back but then...I bump to someone make me fall on the ground."Aaahh".I really mad now.I stand up and look up to the person to scold but..."Jimin...".The man that I never want to meet...And now I meet him again!!!"What?!U again?!.He smirk at me."Ur sister was so innocent and u rlooking innocent too but...I dont think that ur an innocent girl".I slap him on the face leaving shock of course!"Watch ur mouth when ur talking!".I raise my voice and then leave me.I walk out from the club but he grab my arms then drag me to his car and start to drive away."YyyahhhWhat u wanna doo?!!!I hatee you!!Stop the car!Stop it!!"He didnt even look at me but continue to drive.After a few mins he stop his car at a very big grey house."Get out".He ask me to get out.I get off from his car and hit him hard."Yyahh!!Its hurt stupid!".I send a death glare to him."Annoying!!Send me homee!!Noww!".He look at me."Am I look like a driver to you?".Without thinking again I say,"Yes!".He roll his eyes then drag me into his house and lock it.Its very big Im not lying!!Suddenly he walk towards me and..

He kiss my lips aggresively.I start to hit his chest hardly to make him stop but grab my hands and stop my action.I cry when he start to my dress and let it slid down to my feet.I slap him at his face again."I ing hate youuu!!!!U stole my first kiss!!And u also...".My tears start to roll down to my cheeks while I hit his chest.I take my dress back to close my body."I hate!!I hate you!I will never forgive you!!Yoongi!!I hate everything that u hv done to me!".He doesnt say anything..Any forgiving words to me.To be honest..I fall for him bcause of his kind heart and  his good looking guy but bcause of this action...

I hate you Yoongi...

 

--------

This chap.7 for our Yoonmin couple!!I plan to write one chap per couple..Ill do my best to write..Okay guyss??

Thanks for the voter ...subcribers and the supporters comments..Tq soo mucchhh!!

If u wanna request anything juz comment down there..Ill do my best to update ur request but after this ff finish...

Again tq for support this ff!!Plz commet if u wanna say anything abt this ff!But if u dont ship the couple dont become haters!

And guys ..Follow my friend Instagram..Comment for f4f to her..abt I think its only for kpop acc!!Guyss follow her!!Its abt Bts and Jin updates!!

Guys watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

I was so touched my Mexico's Army that protect our boys at the aiport!!Thank you guyss for respect them!!

Welcome to Mexico Bts!!For Kcon!!

Plzz!!Give ALL THE 7MEMBERS OF BTS love!!