My first kiss..(Namjin)

Master...

I clean the house after he went to his work place."This house is very big.How can he live alone in this big house?Is he didnt feel bored being alone?".I start to cook something for me and then digging it."Can I go upstairs?He didnt know right?".I talk to myself then I run to upstairs to explore the area.Then I see there are many doors so walk through the door and go in the room."Wow!What is this room?Why there are so many books?Its look like a library".I look at the all the books and I only see.."Why is it all education books?He doesnt seem like a bookish man".After walking all around the room I decide to get out from the room."I better do my work before he get back".But something catch my eyes.I see a very big door there so I decide to enter the room.I open the door and its is his room!"Omo!!Is this his room?!".Its very super big!Its cover with black and white colour that make it look like a classic room.

"No wonder rich people spend most all their time in their room,if I can get a room like this I will never get out".I really bored so I decide to go to living room to take a rest.I sit on the sofa and take a nap.

*(Im dream; Jin..plz trust me.I really love you and I will protect you Jin..Plz be mine Jin...)

I awake bcause of..."Why ur sleeping here?"."Ma-ster?!Im so sorry"."My house is very big enough.There are many rooms for you to sleep".I nod and walk to my room and sleep bcause tomorrow I hv to cook breakfast for him.

Skip time......

Im awake for my sleep and start to search for a toilet."Where is the toilet?".Then I go upstairs and I see toilet.I walk in the toilet and start to my shirt but suddenly..."My kitten is being too much~.I eyes go widen now."You wanna suicide me uh princess?".I quickly button up my shirt back and I decide to walk away but he grab my arms and pin me to the wall."Ahh!!".He smirk and whisper to my ear,"Princess why didnt you do that?".He ask me while he use his both hands to hold my tiny hands that I use to close my shirt."I-Im so sorry ma-ster!!Dont do this!.He smile then he demand me to look at him so I do as his order.He didnt wear any clothes but only a towel that put around his waist.His so perfect along with his wet hair,chocolate abs and also his strong veinly  arms."Why?Like what ur see kitten?".I blush hard due to his word so I push his body away and run out from the toilet and go to kitchen."Lets forget it.He is ur master.Oh godd~".I sighing then I start to cook breakfast for him.

"Ahhh!!".He lock his strong arms around my slim waist  that make me shock."Ma-sterr?What are u doing?".He didnt answer me but put his head to my shoulder.I start to free my body but he grab my hands and turn my around so now I face him.I shut my eyes tightly.I can feel he smiling so I open my eyes to look at him but..He kiss my lips.I didnt reply it bcause Im very shock!He let me go and give me a wink."I will go now to work juz eat ur breakfast bcause Im late already.See you tonight princess".Then he drive away and leave me standing there alone wit my red cheeks on."What?!Why Im so stupid letting him stealing my first kiss!!!!!I hattteee hiimmm!!!!.I let my angry go with eating breakfast.After taking a shower I start my usually work,cleaning thw living room.Out of sudden,the house's phone ringing.I pick it up."Hello this is Master Namjoon's maid Jin,anything I can help you?".Then I hear the caller laughing that make me put on a puzzle face."This is ur master kitten".I can feel his smirking there.I sigh."Master why are you calling me?"."Tonight Ill be back around 6 p.m along with my 3 others friends.So...can You plz cook for us tonight?"."Sure master I will"."Good...see you tonight princess".Then he hung up the phone.

After I cleaning the living room I go back to my room to clean my room.But before I do it,I check my phone and I see a new text that I received just now.I check the text and its from....

Master:

Princess..plz wear a proper dress tonight.If you dont do it..I will teach a lesson tonight.U will be the student and I will be the teacher..So just obey me.And dont being clinging with my friends..See you tonight princess..

"What now?!He even call me princess now!!Sucha sweet talker.I will never fall for him!Im confident!But...but..

HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!

-------------------

Tq so much for subcribing my ff!!I still cant send text to you bcause I dont know how..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For my subcribers..I love youuu!!!!♥♥And Im sorry bcause I didnt thanks you guys...I didnt know how to send text.. ㅠ.ㅠ

If u guys wanna request anything..juz comment down there..I will do the best to update ur request but after I finish this ff!!

Im sorry...If this ff didnt came out juz like what u guys expected...ㅠ.ㅠ..Mianhe

Guys...watch mv:-

Bts-Boys in luv

Bts-Slring Day 

Bts-Not Today