Yoongi..(Yoonmin)

Master...

Jungkook pov

After I arrive at home,I see Yoongi standing infront of my house gate."Yoongi oppa".I greet him and reply back with a smile."Why dont u get inside?".He didnt answer me but turn to Jimin Unnie."Unnie why dont u let him in?".I can hear Unnie sighing and then she open the gate for us.I juz run to my room leaving Unnie with Yoongi and I start to think abt Taehyung until I fall asleep.

Jimin pov

"What do u want?".I ask without looking at him.He take my hands but I push him away."Did I sa-.He cut me words by saying,"That you didnt want to meet me?".I look at him angrily and push his body out of my house but he stop me."Hye..hye..plz let me talk first".I nod and ready to listen to his funny words."Plz forgive me.Plz..plz plz Jimin!".He want to hug me but I slap his face."I cant forgive you!Its ashame you knw!U kiss me and then he undress me and look at my whole body!I hate you!".I start to cry.He making me cry at all times.I push him out and close the door.I still hear his voice out there,"Jimin..when will u trust ur heart that saying u love me?Why always u....turning over from me?I knw that u love me too..Didnt you?Plz Jimin open the door".I cry hard..so hard as my heart.I cant stay like this but my love for him is really make me hurts...hurts a lot.I leave Yoongi there and run to my room.

Jungkook pov

I heard a loud knock at house door.I rub my eyes and go to the door to open it but.."Kookie!Dont open it!".Jimin unnie say while crying.I run to Unnie my rub her tears away."Unnie..I know ur hurts..why unnie..tell me why Unnie..I need to know".Unnie continue to cry and hug me without answering me.I cares her hairs gently let her cry and release all the stress."Jimin!Im going to wait here until u open the door..U need to know Jimin..Im in love with you and Im going to tell you every single day I meet you..u knoe why..its bcause I love you and I miss you..Jimin..Plz open the door and let me talk".Soo..Yoongi oppa love Unnie..but why unnie cry?Did oppa did sth bad to unnie?I look at unnie when unnie take my hands.

"Kookie-ah..I..I love ...love him..but..Im scared".I wipe unnie tears away and look into her eyes deeply."Unnie...if u really love him..tell him..dont be afraid..and I know Yoongi oppa tell you the truth".Unnie walk towards the door and open it.

Jimin pov

"Jimin..".I never look at him."If u wanna talk..talk now..bcause I will never listen to you anymore!Tell me everything you wanna tell!".He try to wipe my tears but I push his hands away."Juz dont touch me!Did u really think that I am a ?!A that u always sleep with?!Who do u think I am?!".He look at me with a red eyes.I know he want to cry but hold in back."Jimin..how many times...Did I say I love you?".I look at him at his sudden question."Why are u asking me?"."Juz answer Jimin..how many times?".Its take abt a few seconds then I say,"How could I know how many times.Even I say to u stop u still say it.I dont know.U said many times.Its countless".I say annoyingly then he slightly smile at my words."Jimin..u said that u cant count it right?".I look at him confusely."My love for you..its a countless Jimin..".His words..I look at him then I close the door.

Im not ready for all of this.I need to forget him!I really need it!"Jimin..how long can u survive with this kind of situation?U lie to urself!Even u will hate me for years..Ill be always love you".I hear his engine car is on so its mean his gone.I sit at the back of the door.Then Kookie run to me and hug me."Im here unnie..U can tell me everything..I love you Unnie".She bring me to my bed then I fall asleep.

Yoongi...

 

----------

Chap11 guyysss!!!Tq for the voter ..the subcribers and all the superb comments!!I really love you!!

If u wanna request anything..comment down there..Il do the best to pudate ur request..After this ff finish...

What should I do...abt Yoonmin and Vkook...hahha..for ur information..I juz write this ff without any plan before.I juz write follow my my sense...hahaha..

Guyss watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

RM ft Wale-Change

Give all the 7 MEMBERS LOVE!!! All okay! Plz!