Who are you?(Vkook)

Master...

Jin pov

"Namjoonie..I think there sth with Jimin".I ask Namjoon as he drink his coffee."Jimin?That Yoongi said a crazy girl?".He ask me as he put down his cup and I nod.Then I told him everything abt Jimin."Hold on babe,did u juz said her friends brought her to a nightclub for a party?".I nod and put on a confuse face."Why joonie?".He seem to think a bit then he shake his head."Nth babe juz shock.U let her go to club?".I sigh heavily."No.I dont knw it held at a club same as Jimin".He smile at me and pull me into him.Making me sit on his lap."She big now babe.Trust me nothing happend its u actually think too much".I smile and nod at him.

Jungkook pov

"Unnie Ill go to my university now okay?".She smile towards me then give me a peck on my cheeks.I walk to unversity while thinking deeply abt Unnie."Jimin unnie..I think she hving problems.I heard she crying yesterday.What should I do?Teeling Jin unnie or juz dont mind?".Then suddenly I bump by someone."Auuchh".I feel my hand lift by someone then I look up.."Jungkook..".Its Taehyng!OMG..Its taehyung!I blush hard and smile sweetly at him."Yyes..Jungkook.Ur Taehyung I remmber".He smile at me."U wanna go to school Jungkook?Let me send u".Oh my heartt!!But i need to control."No its okay..".But then..He kiss me.My eyes widely open.He smile at me and say,"I love you Jungkook.Study well okay baby?".Im shock!Did u juz said that he loves me?!Am I dreaming?!"Oh-ok-ay".I answer but still look at him confusely."We will meet again and telling u the truth that i love you".He smile then walks away."He..loves me?".I run to my class with a tomato red face.Its hot..its hot!I cant stop smiling.I sit on my chair and start the lesson.

Then my teacher say,"Lets begin with Music class,students".I really hate Music class.I love singing but music class isnt abt singing but playing instrumnts and I hate it.So I decide to go to the toilet."Can i go to the toilet?".Then the teacher allow me to go.I go to the toilet."Fuuh~Ill take a few mis in here so that its not a very long time for me to be in that class.Im in there for abt 10mins then i decide to go back to class.I come into the class and then the teacher say,"What are u doing in the toilet?U take for abt..10mins.So Ill take 10mins for the extra time".Im shock and quickly say sorry.I cant see the teacher's face bcause he turning his back on me.I take my sit and sigh."Jungkook plz focus".I bow at the teacher then I look at him..Its Taehyung!!!OMG..Its crazy now!When did he become my music teacher?!He start to teach abt how to play saxophone but I didnt pay attention at all.What I do is seeing his handsome face then suddenly.

."Students..practice play it now".What?!He ask us to play it?!I didnt focus juz now.I gulp~."Jungkook go to my room now.U really zero abt music".I sigh and follow him to his room."Okay..Ill teach u now".He start to teach me from A to Z abt the saxophone and Im good now at playing it."Wow!Its really cool!".He smile at me then he grab my hands."Kookie..take ur time okay..I love you".I shake my head."No..We cant Taehyung.We juz met and u dont know the real of me!".This time he shake his head."No...I know you.Fully abt you!And..how could u forgot abt me Jungkook!".I stand up from my sit and pull away my hands."What are u saying?Didnt remember you?Who are you?".He bring me into hug and start to cry.Im shock.Why suddenly he cry..Who is he?I didnt remember him?And why do I feel comfortable when he hug me and even kiss me?I need an answer right now.I cant let it be unsettled.I push him away gently and wipe away his tears.

"Kookie..why dont u rmember me?I promise you that Ill become a successful man for you right?Then Ill purpose to you again..And now Im a great musician.I felt very happy when the first I met you in Korea but..how could you do this?U didnt remmber me at all?Why Kookie?Why?I love you..Did u forgot my last words for you?I said..That u hv to wait for me and Ill be back in a few years.Ill fly to China to study there.Im forcing myself to be there.Im not lettin you go..but..but..you simply forgot me.Kookie..plz rmember me back..I need the old you".I tears roll down to my cheeks and i start to cry hard when he tells me to rmember him.I cant....! I didnt remember him!

"Taehyung..Im so sorry..But I cant..I cant rmmber you..plz tell me who are u..and all abt the promises that u said".He wipe my tears away."I want you to rmmber urself.If u rmmber me plz go to the place that we made our promise tonight.Ill wait for you".He kiss my lips then walk out from his room."I cant rmmber!!I wanna cry!Why my brain is not working?!".Today my class end very fast.I decide to go back home..

"Who are you,Kim Taehyung"?

 

----------------

Chap10 guyyss!!!Im so sorry...if this ff didnt come out well as ur expected! ㅠㅠ.And Tq for the voter..Subcribers and all the amazing comments!!I love u guys!!

Did u all watch Run Bts! Ep15?Its Jin my boy!He is the spy!.And all the members choose Hoseok and Taehyung..Aigoo poor VHope.ㅋㅋㅋ

If u wanna request anything comment down there..ill do the best to update ur request but after this ff finish.

Guys watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

RM ft Wale-Change

Give all ur love to 7MEMBERS OF BTS!All the 7!!