Hoseok Love me...

Master...

Jin pov 

We eat breakfast together.Its my first time being with a guy plus he is my boyfriend now.Even Im eating I still can feel that he lock his eyes to me.He watch every single things that I do make me feel uncomfortable."Wwhy are you looking at me?...Like that?".He didnt answer but continue to smile towards me.After we finish eating,I clean up the table while he go upstairs.Then I hear his voice from behind,"Princess...I want you to go with me to my Taehyung's house".I shake my head."No master you hv to go to work".Then he walk towards me and kiss my lips deeply making me loss my balance but he pull me to him so Im now in his strong arms.He use his right arm to lock at my waist and other arm he put to my back of neck to deeper the kiss.I lack of oxygen so I start to hit his chest and he pull me away."Ahhh~ahhh..wwhy are you?".He smirk."Im your boyfriend.Didnt I say call me Namjoonie.If u forgot abt it I will kiss you like what I did juz now to you.Its for ur reminder okay princess?".I blush hard and smile at him."Ohh..Sorry..Nam..joonie..".He smile sweetly and ask me to change and follow him to Taehyungs house.

Along the journey,I didnt really talk much with him bcause  really shy to talk with him.Bcause whenever the traffic light is red he will lock his eyes to me making me feel a little bit uneasy.The journey is really long so I decide to sleep.After taking a sleep,He wake me up,"Princess..we are here..wake up okay?".He shake my body slightly.I rub my eyes and smile at him.When I get off from the car and I see..."Wow!!Its beautiful!!!..I really amazed by Taehyungs house.The compound covered with flowers garden plus with the light that lighten the garden.I opem my eyes due to the amazing compound."Hahaha...Its juz the beginning.Lets come in..I bet u will faint.Hahha".He really like to tease me."Okay lets goooo!!!.He push the button bell and then Taehyung open the door and greet us."Yoo Namjoon!!U always be the last..Hahha.".Then he smile at me."Jin!!Its been a long time we didnt meet each other!".I smile and nodding to his words."Yes!Its nice to meet you again Taehyung!".He give me his square smile."You become more prettier than the past..Hahhaha..Okay come lets get inside its cold outside".We enter the house.Its so big!Even bigger than Namjoons.Namjoon then take a sit on the sofa and ask me to sit beside him.So I do so."Namjoon hows the plan?".Taehyung ask Namjoon but he didnt answer but suddenly get up from his sit."Princess..I hv to go out with Taehyung now..can u sit here alone?Juz a few minutes I promise".I look up at him.Seriously I really scared to live alone.But I hv to understand him too so I let him go."Its ok.Im big already I can take care of myself.Dont worry Ill be good.Dont drive too fast Namjoonie".He smile then kiss my lips infront of Taehyung!!!I repeat Infront of TAEHYUNG!!!OMG!!.Then they drive away.

Then out of sudden I hear..."Taetae-ah..Im shock then I see...Its Hoseok!And he shock too."Jin!!!Why r you here?!".He ask me with his shocking voice."Im with Namjoon actually but...they went out to buy something".Then he move his lips to shape it as "ohh"."Im really shock to see you...Hahhaha.".Im juz smile then ask him to take a sit."U got more prettier than the past".Omo!Taehyung said the same thing."Hahha..No..Im not that pretty"."Didnt you look at mirror everyday?".He suddenly ask me that question so I shake my head."Why u dont know abt ur beauty?Hahha..".We laugh together.He really make people easy with him.Suddenly his laugh stop so I look at him."Hoseok..why?".He look at me."Namjoon...he really change now..I know that u two are a couple now.He told us so congrates!He smile at me.But I dont think that a happy smile.I feel like its a fake smile."Tthanks."Ur juz an ordinary girl but what make him fall for you...and even...myself too..Hahhaha..".Im s.h.o.c.k."Hoseok?.He shake his head and smile at me."Dont worry Ill not doing bad things to both of you plus ur my friends girlfriend how can I...Hahha...No I will not do that..Jin..make Namjoon happy and you really deserved him".I nod."Hoseok..Why are u crying?".I ask him when I see his tears roll down to his cheeks."I dont know why...but Jin...I really...really love you..a lot..The first day we met..We made jokes..we laughed together..making me even deeply loving you..Why didnt you love me back?".Im lack of words."Jin...you dont hv to answer..I hope ur happy with Namjoon..but can I say to you..that I will never give up to get you?".I get up from my sit."Hoseok..I dont know..why but I love Namjo-..Then suddenly...

He hug me tightly."Jin~I know you dont hv to say again..Actually its hurt me a lot".He let go of me and look into my eyes deeply."Be happy with Namjoon even when its hurt me but...Ill be happy as long as you and Namjoon happy.."Even its hurting you,Hoseok?".He sickly smile."I never fall in love and I never cry for girl before..but you make everything change..I would like to thank you..

"Hoseok...believe me..you will find a better girl compared to me.Ur a man with a kind-hearted..believe me..one fine day there will be a girl that will make you even more happy and u will feel the true love later".He  nodding."Ill be going to China today due to my project.I texted Namjoon and Yoongi already but I didnt see Taehyung so I decided to go to his house so I saw you...so I talk abt this before I go"."U will go to China?When you will be back?".He smile."Maybe you hv to wait..for abt 4 years".My eyes go widen."What?!Its too long!!.He laugh and nodding slightly."Yes...I hv to release my stress too.Okay..I think I hv to go now.Bye!Be well Jin!And for the last time for this year...I love you,Jin!"Then he go out and drive away.

"I never thought that a stupid girl like me will end up being loved by two super richy guys..Hahhaha..I will never forget abt Hoseok..That the fact that...

Hoseok love me.....

 

----------

Chap.5 guysss!!!Again thanks for the subcribers!!!I still dont know how to text you guys to thanks you all!!

And thanks for all the supporters comments!!And also the voter!!Thank you!!Gomawoyoooo~Seriously its make me happy...I hope u all love my ff...But Its funny actually...hahha..I need to improve my english ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If u wanna request anything juz comment down there...Ill do my best to update ur request but right after this ff finish!

Guyys...Watch this mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

Congrates to Got7 for their comeback!

and also for B.A.P and BtoB!!

Follow Bts on twitter and watch their Live on Vlive!!

Give all the 7 MEMBERS OF BTS love juseeeeyooo!!!