I love you too,Yoongi(Yoonmin)

Master...

Jimin pov

I got a job at a cafe.I go to my workplace and I see it close."Eh?Why is it close?My manager didnt talk to me.Aiishh I hv to go back".Its so annoying.They should tell me if they want to close the cafe first so I can relax a little bit at home."Ehhhh...Jimin..where are u going?".I turn back and I see my manager there."Its close so..Im going home".He shake his head."No no no.U still hv to work even its close.Clean up the cafe okay".Then he walk away.Its confusing.Its close!And I hv to clean the cafe all by myself?!Crazy!!But I still clean it."Aiishh..its doesnt dirty but ask me to clean.Stupid old man!".

Then suddenly two mans come into the cafe and pull me into him."Arrghh-mmphh!!".I wanna scream but they  close my mouth with something and I try to push them away but its didnt help me actually.They easily drag me into a car and drive away.They blindfolded me and cover my mouth.They even tied me so that I cant move."Mmphhh!".I try so hard to let myself go while cry.After a long journey,they pull out from the car and drag me into a flight.They push me into a room in the flight and also untied and take off the blindfolded.They lock me from the outside."Yyahh!!Who are you?!Let me gooo!!".I knock hard at the door.I feel so weak until I kneel down while crying."Unnie..I hv to call Unnie".I search for my phone.Its gone!I start to cry even more hard."Un-nie..".All I can do now is crying.

I fall asleep then I hear a loud sound outside making me awake.I run towards the window and I see.."Where am I now?Its an airport".Then a man open the door and suddenly bowing at me."Wh-ere am I?Plz let me goo".He look down and again bowing at me."Miss..Plz..".He drag me out from the flight then walk inside the airport.There is no one there.Its all cover with white and red roses."What..is this?".I talk to myself.Suddenly all the white roses burning leaving even more shock and panic.But...I hear...piano..a sound of piano.I turn back and I see..

"Yoongi....".He stop play it and look at me."Uuunnniiee!!".I hear a loud sound from up there.I look up and I see many children there."Unnie plz forgive our Yoongi oppa!He did wrong but unnie..He is a good person!Give him another chance Unnie!".They ask me to forgive him.So..Its all his plan.He walk towards me 

"Jimin-

"Why u doing this?Where are u taking me to?"What do u want?Yoongi..."

"Listen..why its so hard to win ur heart?I hv done too many things but all fails.Ur very expensive..Let me say..I really love you..Plz!!Jimin give me another chance..I need you..why its so hard?.."

Im speechless..for the first time he is cryung infront of me.He take my hands to his car and drive to someplace."Yoongi..What u gonna do now?..".He didnt reply back then I see a beautiful beach.He stop his car and take my hands to the beach.

"Now Jimin...the beach..the sand..the tress..the sky are my witness..I,Min Yoongi..love the girl infront of me..named Kim Jimin..and I promise to her that I will always love her..make her happy..protect her..Jimin..ur the one..and only one.."

His sweet words leave me cry..He wipe away mytears and bring my face towards him and kiss my lips gently and...I reply the kiss back by pull his shoulder into me so the kiss become more deeper.He pull of the kiss and look into my eyes deeply."Shh..dont cry...plz I dont want to see ur hurt".I hug him tightly and start to cry loudly like a baby..He cares my hairs.I pull of the hug and walk away from him.He look at me confusely."Min Yoongi!!You!".I point my finger at him."You..keep ur promise!Okay?!".He smile brightly and nod.

"I will Jimin...I will!".I walk to him.

"I love you too,Yoongi"...

 

---------

Chap12 guyss!!Im hving manyy times so I write 3 chapters!!Hahha...tq to my voter ...subcribers and all the comments!!♥♥♥

If u wanna request anything..comment okay?..Ill update it later...

Watch mv:-

Bts-붐날(Spring Day)

Bts-Not Today

RM ft.Wale-Change