My lover..(Namjin)

Master...

Jin pov

I wake up early in the morning.I open my eyes and I see a handsome guy who is sleeping peacefully beside me.I smile sweetly and blush after I remember abt yesterday.So I decide to take a shower to refreshing my mind and body.I push away his arms that lock around my waist gently amd get off from the bed and start to shower.After taking a nice shower I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him.I start to slice some onions and suddenly I feel his arms place around my waist and he put his head onto my shoulder."Master let me cook for you,ur hving work today so u better take a shower and eat ur breakfast".He shake his head and hug me even more tight making me hard to move."Ma-ster I want to do work,juz go upstairs and take a shower then eat breakfast and go to work".He let me go and then sit on the dining room's chair while his eyes lock into my eyes.I blush due to his action so I ignore him by doing other things.But out if sudden he start playing with his fingers.He move his right index finger and say,"Why dont a girl love me back?I love her very much".Then he move his left index finger this time and say,"Shes not hating you but she feel very shy from what had happened yesterday".I look at him shockly and he smile at me amd start to walk towards me.He grab my hands and kiss it gently.

"I said that I love you..I never believe in love..I never believe in happy ending..I always make many girls upset and angry towards me.U know what I did to her?".He ask me so I shake my head to answer his question.He smile."One night stand its like a hobby to me.After had a nice xxx and sleeping with them I wil juz go and leave them.Im a monster.Arent you afraid being with me in this house and juz two of us?But this time I didnt answer it and I juz look down to my feet.I dont know what to say."You change me Jin".I look up to his face and put a puzzle face."I really...really love you..I know you will never believe me..take ur time to accept me to put me in ur heart..Even I hv to wait for years..I would wait for you".His words..touch me a lot.My tears start to roll down to my cheeks.His eyes tell me the truth but Im afraid Ill be hurt if I accept him.He smile sweetly and wipe away my tears."Teach me..teach me how to love and appreciate someone as expensive as you..teach me how to make someone that Ill never meet in my next life..I will learn everything from you bcause I-I really love you a lot,Kim Seokjin".I cry even more hard and he keep wipe my tears,"Shhh~Its okay take ur time I dont want to see ur crying".Im ready now to take action.

I pull his shirt towards me and I bravely kiss him.Omo!!I kiss himmm!!! After that I pull away.I smile."I-I love you too master but..We are different.Im not like you.Ur hving a nice job,a rich family and you hv everything but me..I dont hv anything.I hv to work to get money for my family.My grandma is fall a sick and my sisters..They want to use money to get a good education.We cant stay like this mas-.He cut my words."No!U love me and I love you!What different?!Yes I hv everything what would I search for a girl that having what I hv.Even you are not stay on the same level as me but juz having you by my side its already enough.So..would you be my...lover?I smile brightly and hug him.I nodding fastly."Yyeesss Im ur lover!!!.We smile and then he kiss my lips.

"Call me Namjoonie or jagiya princess bcause Im ur boyfriend now".I smile and nod."I will Namjoonie bcause your ....

My lover....

 

-------------------

This is chap.4!!!.And tq for the subcribers!!!I dont know how to send text to thanks you guysss!!

And tq for all the suporter comments!!I love youu guyyysss~♥♥♥♥♥

If u wanna request anything you can juz comment down there...Ill do my best to update ur request after I finish this ff!!

Again tq for the comments and subcribers!

I wanna congrates for all the SPM2016 students for ur superb result!!Dont be sad okay!!And goodluck!!

Congrates Bts and Army!!! BOYS IN LUV(상 남자)

Hit 100Millions!!!

Watch mv:-

Bts-Spring Day

Bts-Not Today

And give ALL THE 7 MEMBERS OF BTS Love!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥