CRUSH

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Woohyun is currently working as a part timer at a cafe, INSPRIRIT CAFE. He just started working there and for the past three weeks, he always notice a young man around his age coming to the cafe every Monday. The latter will always order the same thing, caramel machiatto. He will do his work using his laptop while sipping his order. Sometimes, Woohyun could see frown and beautiful smile on the man's flawless face. He's staring at the brunette when a hand smacked him on the head.

''Yah, are you going to do your job or continue staring at your crush?''. Woohyun turn to the person who had smacked him hard glaring.

''What the hell Sungyeol? How dare you smack my precious head. I'm doing my work can't you see? And one more thing he's not my crush.'' 

''Yeah right, not your crush. You're going to burn a hole on his face if Sungyeol didn't smack you just now.'' said Myungsoo, snaking his hand on Sungyeol's waist.

''Right babe? He's denying the fact.'' said Sungyeol to his boyfriend.

''Whatever es.'' said Woohyun rolling his eyes but his attention went to a guy who had walked into the cafe staright to his crush  regular customer. The man took a seat opposite his crush. He couldn't see or hear what the man says but it is surely hurtful as he saw his crush's hurt face. He feel the urge to punch whoever the male is as he saw his crush's tears. The bastard walked away leaving the cafe. Woohyun feel his heart clenched at the sight of the crying male. The man then stand up abruptly and dash out from the cafe leaving all his belongings. 

''Go, hug him. Comfort him.'' instructed Myungsoo squeezing Woohyun's shoulder. With his boss's permission his run to look for the latter. He couldn't find him anywhere near the cafe, feeling dejected he walked dissapointedly to the cafe but stopped in an instant to see the searched male sitting on the tar hugging his knees. Woohyun crouched down to the brunette. He touch the man's shoulder carefully don't want to scare him. Then he was star struck when the male looked up, their eyes met each other. The brunette face was wet with tears, red and puffy nose. Beautiful. Call him sappy but he thought that he met an angel.

'' I'm sorry, but-bb-ut, you can't sit here.'' said Woohyun. The crying man looked at him with a hurt expression. Crap Woohyun, stupid Woohyun.

''I'm sorry, I'll leave now.'' the brunette wanted to stand but Woohyun pulled him into his embrance. Hugging him tightly.

'' No, I'm sorry. Are you okay?.'' Woohyun apologised. He only got painful sobs as a reply. The strawberry scented man gripped his shirt tightly, crying hard. Sobbing into his chest. Woohyun caressed his hair softly shooing him. After minutes of crying and sobbing, Woohyun pulled away reluctantly but he received a whine from the latter shocking both of them.

'' I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- -ah, erm, I uh thanks'' Woohyun find that his crush is so cute especially when he's shy. 

'' Woohyun, my name is Nam Woohyun. Yours?'' he asked.

''Kim Sunggyu.'' the latter blushed.

''Why did you cried? Who's that man just now? Is he your jerk boyfriend?Breaking up with you just beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter