COLLEGE

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Kim Sunggyu is a professor at a prestigious college. He was lucky to be accepted into that college and he was extremely grateful for the opportunity he got. While he is the youngest professor, he was labeled as The Devil Hamster because of his personality and also his appearance. He got a pair of small eyes and cute nose. He looked exactly like a human hamster. You might think that he's cute and soft but remember that his student called him The Devil Hamster. They called him that because he would never tolerate with unfinished homework or rude behaviour. But then you can say that all of his student would thanked him once they graduated. His strict way of teaching make the students who was in his class achieved 100% A+ for their Biology. Other professor was amused by his achievement. Eventhough he is the youngest, he is the most dedicated professor in the entire college. One time, he stay back at the college to prepare for the upcoming exam. It's like he is one of the student. While the students loathed his stern personality, they loves his kindness and willingness so that they graduated with flying colours. 

Today is the first day of college after the summer break. Some students are sharing their stories during the holidays. Sunggyu walks to the his class. He's wearing a black turtleneck shirt with ripped jeans. When he enter the classroom the students are all surprised to see his outfit.

'' Holy ! He's so hot. I never noticed this before.'' exclaimed Dongwoo, one of the students. Sungjong nodded while his lips. The usually uptight professor who only wear formal shirt with dress pant is actually a hottie. 

'' Okay, class. Enough with the stories. Pay attention to me now.'' said Sunggyu with a stern voice.

'' Oh my godness, who wouldn't look at him now. He's so hot.'' whispered Myungsoo to Dongwoo while the others looked at him. 

'' Today, I'll teach you about erm- . So, please pay attention. I'm not going to repeat this topic again.'' said Sunggyu.

'' What the ? He's gong to teach us about today? When he's all look like a ing walking god? That ripped jeans tho.'' said Howon.

Sunggyu turned to face the smart board. He was adjusting the wire connected to the screen while the students went wild.

'' That ......''' Sungjong was drooling.

Girls are gasping and guys are drooling over their professor. Suddenly the door opened. All of them including Sunggyu turned to look at the late comer. NO one ever late to his class except..

'' Nam Woohyun, you're late again.'' said their professor with an eyebrow raised. 

 

Nam Woohyun. One of the chaebol in the college. Girls wanted to be his girlfriend so badly and boys trying to appeal to him as he had came out as a biual last summer. Sharp eyes, perfect nose, plump lips. Don't forget his chiseled abs. Good looking face with defined abs and money, he is surely perfect but one problem is that he is nowhere to be called clever. He was in the bottom for the last examination. He's the one bad nut in Sunggyu's class. The reason why his class ddn't achieved 100% A+. It's all because of Nam Woohyun. Sunggyu tried everything to make him excel in the examination but that latter never learn. 

 

'' Ah, Sorry.'' said Woohyun with poker face.

 Sunggyu closed his eyes and take a deep breath as an attempt to calm down. Woohyun take a notice on Sunggyu's outfit today. 

 

'' Take a seat Mr. Nam.'' said Sunggyu letting his student go.

Woohyun walked to his friends lazily.

'' Dude, you're late again. Why did you do last night?'' asked Howon.

'' Handling a wild hamster.'' replied Woohyun eyeing his professor.

'' You got yourself a pet?'' asked Myungsoo interested.

'' Hu-uh. I tell you guys later. Let's focus on the lesson. That hamster is looking at us.'' said Woohyun.

 

'' So, when you're doing with someone, this will happen.'' explained Sunggyu showing his students a video.  After 10 minutes of the boring video, Sunggyu paused it.

 

'' should be exciting don't you think?'' whispered Sungjong.

'' Right. This is way too boring.'' said Dongwoo.

 

'' So, any question?'' asked Sunggyu to his students. None of the students look interested enough to ask question. 

'' Okay then, I-'' Sunggyu looked at Woohyun who was raising his hand up.

'' Yes, Mr. Nam?'' 

'' Well, there's no way is like that. Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter