COLLEGE II

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the prequel of COLLEGE. ENJOY~~

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Clothes was scattered on the floor. There was one sleeping woman on the bed while a shower sounds could be heard from the bathroom. Woohyun came out from the bathroom smirking at the woman who had her eyes fixed on the handsome man. 

'' Baby, where are you going? Stay with me today.'' asked the still woman. 

'' Gotta go babe. Have college today.'' said Woohyun.

'' But, you can skip it right?'' whined the woman. Woohyun chuckled. So, desperate.

'' We'll meet again tonight right?'' asked the woman again.

'' I don't do the same person twice babe. Byee~'' said Woohyun fixing his leather jacket on his body. He walked to the door but turned back putting some cash on the bed beside the pouting woman.

Nam Woohyun never stick to one person. Girls are all his toys and they knew it yet they were more than willing to submit to the playboy. Why? Because Nam Woohyun is the epitome of perfection and whoever had with that chaebol would have their name up on the wall of fame in their student blog. Extreme? No, it's totally a competition between girls to be Nam Woohyun's one night stand. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun parked his Bentley sportscar and walked to the lecture hall. He is again late and he's sure that 'The Devil Hamster' would punish him AGAIN. He knocked the door and twist the doorknob open.

'' Oh, Mr Nam. I thought that you were admitted in a hospital because of accident. How I wished it was like that.'' said Sunggyu. SAVAGE 

'' You don't have to worry Mr. Kim. I am too handsome to get accident.'' said Woohyun.

'' Whatever Mr. Nam go and stand outside. I don't need a late student in my class.'' ordered Sunggyu. Woohyun looked at his friends who were all holding their laughs. Howon mouthed ' God Bless you.' to him. Woohyun stand outside the lecture hall for the rest of the period. He was always get some previledge from the other professor but with this Devil Hamster even the only heir of Nam Trading Corp won't get any excuses.

As the other students came out from the lecture hall, Woohyun's friends walked to him and laugh.

'' Ahhahahahhahahahhaha.'' They laugh in unison. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

'' But, you're lucky today that Mr. Kim only asked you to stand outside. He was in a good mood this morning.'' said Myungsoo. 

'' True. If not, you might be asked to clean the toilet. And when I said toilet just now, it is not the college toilets but the public toilet for sure. Hahhaaha.'' said Howon. 

'' Whatever guys. Let's go to the cafe. I'm starving.'' said Woohyun.

They all nodded and walked to the cafe. They took their regular seats and Myungyeol went to order food. Howon and Sungjong were interogating Woohyun about last night when a group of girls approached them.

'' Ehm, hi Woohyun. I'm Yoona and this is my friends.'' intoduced the girl. She's pretty with great sense of fashion. Woohyun took a glance on her friends. They are all pretty and Woohyun could tell that they're rich too. 

'' Do I know you all pretty ladies?'' asked Woohyun sweetly. One more quality of Nam Woohyun, he is a sweet talker. Dongwoo nudged Howon when the girls giggles.

'' We all new here but we heard about you a lot. Well, my father owned the IM ENTERTAINMENT. My friend here, Hyoyeon is the heiress of SeoulYeon Tourist Agency. Seohyun's mother owned the biggest law firm in Seoul. We heard that you're is the only heir of Nam Trading Corp. I guess that we should hang out together since we're in the same level.'' said Yoona proudly. Woohyun's friends rolled their eyes. Why so proud duh? It's your parents' hardwork not yours. To say that Woohyun was impressed is yes but not because of the fact that all the girls are from rich family but he was impressed by the shameless self promotion by the girls.

Woohyun smiles charmingly. '' Sure girls.'' he winked after that. Sungjong almost puked at the flirty action especially when they got uncontrollable giggles as response.

'' By the way, my family will held a party next week and you guys are invited too.'' said Hyoyeon eyes fixed on Woohyun.

'' Sure, just text me your address.'' said Woohyun. He was surely not that interested with these girls but it was such a waste to just reject the invitation right?

'' Okay, bye boys.'' said Yoona. 

'' Bye.'' said Woohyun.

As the girls dissapeared, Myungyeol came with food.

'' Ewww, flirty girls.'' said Sungjong with a frown on his face.

'' Well, not just the girls, your friend too.'' said Howon looking at Woohyun.

'' He is just born like this.'' said Sungjong.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo confused. Myungsoo shook his head.

'' What happened?'' asked Myungsoo.

Dongwoo tell them what happened and Sungyeol laughed.

'' Then, why are you guys so serious about this. Isn't Woohyun always like this?'' asked Myungsoo and Sungyeol nodded. 

'' He should think about his future now rather than flirting, having every night. This idiot is failing his class.'' said Sungjong.

'' Relax, guys. I still got time before final exam.'' said Woohyun.

'' That 'Devil Hamster' won't let you go if you fail the bio paper again this time.'' said Sungyeol. Woohyun rolled his eyes at the mention of the professor. Sunggyu called his parents last time because he didn't score his biology paper. He was been scolded that night. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' Woohyun, you're back! Good, now sit here. We gotta discuss something with you.'' said his mum and by the tone she used Woohyun swear that this is not good for him. Woohyun took a seat next to his mother.

'' What is it mother?'' asked Woohyun sweetly. He must try to make his parents melt with his polite attitude.

'' Your professor told me that you failed your mob test and you also came late lots of time. Explaination?'' said his father. ! 

'' Urm, first of all, I would like to apologise to you and you too father. I slept late last night and about the mob test, I think that Biology and I aren't meant to be together.'' said Woohyun making a pitiful expression.

'' Woohyun darling, you're the one that rejected the offer to study business and choose science major remember? You slept last night because of girl right?'' said his mum darkly. ! How did they know?

'' I just...'' Woohyun launched his puppy eyes but he know that it didn't work this time when his mother cut him.

'' Don't give me that face Woohyun.'' Woohyun pouted. 

'' I'm sorry. I swear that I'll work harder after this.'' said Woohyun imagining Sunggyu's satisfied face. Aish, this hamster, just wait.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter