COLLEGE III

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE SEQUEL OF COLLEGE XD

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun and his friends are sitting at their usual table when they saw their professors walking into the cafetaria. Woohyun's eyes automatically found his beloved one. But then, he scrunched his face when he saw Professor Yong putting his hand on Sunggyu's shoulder. He could see the discomfort on Sunggyu's face and undoubtedly feel great about that. Just then, the professors make their way to the announcement kiosk at the front part of the cafe. 

Professor Yong hold the mic and speak 

'' Okay, everyone. We have an announcement to make. This weekend, the professors had decided to held a party to celebrate Professor Lee's retirement. All of you guys are invited and of course, you should bring partner okay? That's all from us ad I hope that you guys will give us some support on this event.'' 

Sunggyu looked at their table and their gazes met. Woohyun winked at him and believe it or not Kim Sunggyu blushes like a high school girl. Woohyun almost stand up and kiss his husband. Woohyun texted something to Sunggyu and when the latter read the text his eyes widened twice its' size.

Who's hand is that wrapped around your waist baby? Do I need to break it? You better don't let him touch you sweetheart or else, the event for this weekend would be held to mourn over Prof Yong's death.

Sunggyu quickly stands farther than the senior professor. He wouldn't want Woohyun to make a scene there. He turned to see Woohyun smirking with his eyes had a dangerous glint in it.

'Nam Woohyun is so possesive but hurm I'm kinda like it.' thought Sunggyu.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu arrives at their shared penthouse first because he wanted to prepare dinner for both of them. Even though Woohyun had proposed that they should have dinner outside, Sunggyu declined it so that he can cook something for Woohyun. He was stirring the samgyetang when a pair of muscular arm s around his waist.

''Oh my god!'' Sunggyu screamed. A loud laugh was heard and Sunggyu quickly turned around to find the younger laughing at him. He hit Woohyun's head with the ladle that he's been holding to received a whine.

'' You're so cruel~~ How can you hit your husband with a ladle?'' 

'' You surprised me tho. What if I'm holding a knife just now. You could get stabbed by me.'' said Sunggyu.

'' Arrasso, arrasso. I'll not do that again but you're too focus that you don't even hear the door was opened. That's dangerous too wifey.'' said Woohyun caressing Sunggyu's face.

'' Hey, go and take a shower. I'll serve this and we can eat okay?'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun nodded and turned to walk but not before he kissed Sunggyu's forehead.

'Nam Woohyun is romantic too. I love him.' thought Sunggyu.

Sunggyu could hear Woohyun singing when he walk into the room. He waited for Woohyun to come out.

'' You have a very nice voice.'' praised Sunggyu.

'' Nope, yours are even better.'' said Woohyun wiping his wet hair.

'' Ani, you never hear me singing before.'' 

''I do, your mum sent me your audition videos before you decided to be a lecturer.'' informed Woohyun.

'' Oh my god, that's was just embarrasing. How could mummy did that to me.'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun grinned at that remarks. It wasn't that embarrasing but it ws more like a cute one because younger Sunggyu had shorter haircut and look very cute too.

''Come here, I'll dry your hair.'' called Sunggyu. Woohyun walked to him obediently and sit on the fluffy carpet while Sunggyu sit on the bed.

'' You know what? I'm thinking on telling my friends about us.'' said Woohyun.

'' Really? You won't be ashamed?'' asked Sunggyu. Hearing that, Woohyun turned to face his husband.

'' What do you mean by that? Why would I be ashamed on our marriage?'' asked Woohyun. 

'' Well, you are married to an older man and the worst thing is that you're married to 'The Devil Hamster'. They might laugh at you for marrying such unattractive person. Just imagine, The Chaebol Nam Woohyun, the college heartthrob married to a nerd Biology lecturer, Kim Sunggyu?'' said Sunggyu loking down.

''Okay love listen. Firstly, I'm married to an older guy, so what? What's the problem? You still look young. Secondly 'The Devil Hamster' is one of the best lecturer in that college. Oh no maybe the best in South Korea. Thirdly, you're very attractive sweety. The students drooled over you just now and I'm freaking hate it. Even that Yong guy kept trying to make a move on you. Fourthly, the heartthrob and the nerd, such an oppposite attract right? It's because partners are made to complete each other. And lastly, you're Nam Sunggyu not Kim Sunggyu anymore. Don't look down on yourself, because if you did that, You're looking down on me too, your husband.'' said Woohyun kissing Sunggyu's forehead. Sunggyu looked into his husband's eyes trying to search for lies but he can only see sincerity and truths. He hugged Woohyun tightly.

'' You're really a sweet talker aren't you? That's why girls fall in love wih you.'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun chuckled at that.

'' That's in the past Nam Sunggyu. Now, I'm only a sweet talker for you since the day we get married till forever.''

'' I love you Woohyun.'' confessed Sunggyu.

'' I love you too baby.'' 

 '' Let's eat dinner, It will get cold.'' said Sunggyu pulling Woohyun's hand to the dining area.

After they ate dinner, Woohyun settled down on the sofa infront of the television while Sunggyu went to their bedroom taking his lecture notes. Sunggyu sit next to his husband and passed him the notes.

'' Ergghhh, what is this baby?'' asked Woohyun

'' My lecture notes. You'll need this for the upcoming exam.'' said Sunggyu.

'' What? Isn't this cheating?'' asked Woohyun. Sunggyu hit his head with the papers.

'' Stupid tree. This is notes not the answers.'' sulked Sunggyu. Woohyun chuckled and tackled Sunggyu into a hug.

'' Alright, alright. I'm sorry. How could I accused you cheating.'' said Woohyun dramatically. Sunggyu pouted.

'' Don't pout like that infront others Nam Sunggyu.'' warned Woohyun.

'' Why can't I? I'll do this infront of Professor Yong.'' teased Sunggyu. Woohyun groaned and pinched Sunggyu's cheeks.

'' Owwiiieee, hubby. It's hurt.'' whined Sunggyu. Woohyun grinned. He could see the redness on Sunggyu's cheeks. He must pinched it to hard.

'' Ujujuuju my baby is hurt. I'm not so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter