DUMPED

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE DAYS. THE COLLEGE THINGY WERE A LOT TO BE SETTLED AND ALSO THE ASSIGNMENTS. *SIGHS*

I STILL GOT 3 ASSIGNMENTS TO BE DONE BUT I DECIDED THAT I NEEDED SOME REST TOO, SO ENJOY THIS GUYS :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Woohyun is walking alone, not knowing where to go nor what to do. He just got dumped by his boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend. They had been dating since high school till 3 minutes ago. He was in his own world when he heard an argument.

"Please Jackson, you can't do this to me. How can I do this all alone?" Woohyun eyes found the couple.

"Baby, I've told you right? You can't ing get pregnant! Just abort it if you still want us to be together. " said the other cold-heartedly. Woohyun swear that he can see the other male stiffened at the word 'abort'.

"No, I'll not do that. This baby is mine. I won't kill it." said the crying male.

"Fine. We're over. Bye baby." smirked the guy, leaving the sobbing male slumped on the ground.

Woohyun was in his world again but this time he is thinking about the scene that he just encountered. 'What a jerk' he thought when suddenly he fall to the ground with a bearable weight on his body.

" UMPHH " Woohyun gasped.

"I-i'm so sorry, I didn't see you." sniffles the male. Woohyun looked up to see a pair of small red eyes still wet with tears.  'Ah, the crying male'

Sunggyu quickly stand up and help Woohyun to stand too. 

"I'm sorry again. " apologised the caramel haired.

Instead of 'It's okay' Woohyun replied " You should be careful. There's a living pea inside your flat belly. It will look like a balloon tho sooner. "

'Oh , Nam Woohyun you're so done.' thought Woohyun.

"Hahahahahhah. You're right it will look like a very big balloon soon." said Sunggyu rubbing his belly.

'Eh, he laughed and its sounds so freaking beautiful. The hell Woohyun. You just got dumped for god sake, you're falling in love this fast?' 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' Jang ing Dongwoo, you better come here fast. I'll ing cut you off, if you're not here in 10 seconds!!'' The loud voice occupied the apartment.

'' Yes, baby I'm coming.'' replied a voice with the hurried footsteps.

'' You'll ing be the bottom one after our son came out!.'' huffed the heavily pregnant male.

'' Alright, alright. Whatever you want baby, as along as you're happy. You do love the word '' huh?'' grinned Dongwoo.

'' What the ? Don't curse in front of our son. And let's go, this baby starts to kick again. He's hungry.'' said Howon.

'Yeah, right don't curse.' Dongwoo thought in his mind while entertwining his fingers with the hormonal boyfriend of him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' Erm, I'm Nam Woohyun.'' Woohyun introduced himself to Sunggyu.

'' Kim Sunggyu.'' replied the man.

'' Yeah I know. Heard your name just now.'' said Woohyun.

'' You heard it? You must heard the conversation too right?'' asked Sunggyu, eyes shakened.

'' Uh, yes? I'm so sorry, didn't mean to be busybody.'' apologised Woohyun.

'' Nah, it's okay. We're too loud I guess.'' said Sunggyu wiping his tear stained face.

'' Sunggyu-shhi, erm a cup of hot chocolates won't hurt right?'' proposed Woohyun hopefully.

'Don't reject me please.' He prayed in his mind.

''Sure and do call me Sunggyu no need to be so formal Woohyun-ah.'' said Sunggyu smilling.

'' Alright, let me lead the way.'' 

When they arrived at the cafe, they sit at the conner where it is a little bit reserved and private. 

'' Do you want anything else? Waffles?'' asked Woohyun

'' No, erm, can I get milkshake instead of hot chocolates? The strawberry one?'' asked Sunggyu cutely.

'' Sure, darli- I MEANT YEAH SURE!.'' Woohyun quickly walks to the counter.

'Yah, Nam Woohyun! This stupid mouth!' Woohyun keep hitting his mouth.

'' Nam Woohyun, are you crazy?'' asked Sungyeol, the worker.

''Yeah, I'm must be crazy.'' replied Woohyun making the latter to look at him weirdly. Woohyun usually would make a fuss if Sungyeol said anything like that plus he would threaten the male to ask his brother, Boohyun to fire Sungyeol or Myungsoo. But of course he never did that tho.

''Hoii, stop hitting your mouth, you'll get even more ugly than before.'' snarled Myungsoo.

'' Yeah, I should stop.'' said Woohyun, gain making both workers to look at him weirdly. The usual Woohyun would totally be furious if people insults his face.

'' Okay, okay what do you want Woohyun?'' asked Sungyeol.

'' One hot chocolate and one strawberry milkshake.'' ordered Woohyun.

'' Ok, go and take a sit. I'll bring it there.'' said Sungyeol. Woohyun nodded and took the receipt. When he arrived at the table, Sunggyu was talking to Dongwoo and Howon. 

'Dongwoo hyung? Do they know each other?' Woohyun thought.

'' Hi, hyungs. What are you guys doing here?'' asked Woohyun.

'' To .'' replied Howon sarcastically.

'' To eat Woohyun, the baby wanted some peanut butter waffles.'' said Dongwoo smiling.

'' The baby or the bloated whale?'' asked Woohyun replying to the sarcastic answer from Howon before.

'' WHAT? WHALE?!'' Howon shoots a laser glare at him.

'' Correction, bloated whale.'' replied Woohyun.

'' Okay, okay don't make a scene here, or I'll chase you guys out from here.'' said Myungsoo holding a tray. He put the hot chocolate and strawberry milkshake on the table, smiling sweetly showing his dimple to Sunggyu. 

'' Enjoy your milkshake.'' he said to Sunggyu.

'' Myungsoo, Dongho wants peanut butter waffles with peanut butter milkshake.'' said Howon.

'' You're lucky that I love Dongho, hyung or else I won't take your order. You're supposed to order at the counter.'' nagged Myungsoo but he walks away with Dongwoo and Howon's order.

''Okay, now tell me what are you doing here with Sunggyu? You guys know each other?'' asked Dongwoo.

'' He's my new friend. How did you guys know each other tho?'' asked Woohyun back.

'' He's my junior at the university.'' said Dongwoo

''He look like a squishy hamster.'' said Howon.

''What? I'm not squishy and I don't look like hamster.'' pouted Sunggyu

''Alright he's your waffles and drinks.'' Myungsoo cut the converstion, putting the plate and glasses on the table.

''Thank Myung. Dongho loves you.'' said Howon eyeing the handsome latter.

'' Oh my, you're glowing. Are you pregnant Myung?'' asked Howon making the latter's eyes to open wide.

'' What the hell hyung. I'm too young for a baby. Nope I'm not pregnant, just happy about something.'' said Myungsoo grinning.

'' What?'' asked Woohyun

'' Sungyeol proposed to me just now. I'll move to his apartment too.'' said Myungsoo happily.

'' Great, me and Sunggyu just got dumped and here you had been proposed by Sungyeol. I'm happy for you Myungsoo.'' said Woohyun.

'' What?! That Sungjong dumped you?'' asked Myungsoo, shocked.

'' Yeah, you guys are like the sweetest couple ever, I meant like he can be a sometimes but I thought that you're planning to propose to him on your 7th anniversary.'' said Howon.

''Wow, you're already with him for 7 years.'' said Myungsoo. 

''Well, it's a long story.'' said Woohyun.

'' Okay, wait don't continue without me and Sungyeol. We had alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter