LOVE

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    '' Okay, class that's all for today. Don't forget to submit your assignment in our next lesson. Remember that it is important for your final exam. I'm ain't going to accept any excuses. Well, enjoy your semester break. Class dismissed.'' There he is Kim Sunggyu, a twenty-seven year old professor. Nothing interesting in his life. He's a strict and upright person. Currently living alone in an apartment while his family stay in Jeonju. While he's packing his bag, a student come to approach him.

'' Prof, can I ask you a question?'' asked Woohyun

'' Sure, what is it Woohyun.'' Woohyun is famous among students. The latter was well-built and have an attractive visual. Girls are literally swooned over him while boys silently hoped him to be gay.

''Erm, I'm don't really know what topic to do for the assignment.'' said Woohyun scratching his head. Sunggyu smiles looking at his student.

'' Well Woohyun, like I said before, the topic is about love. You can write anything about that. love beteween lovers, parents or maybe human and animals. There's a lot Woohyun.'' explained Sunggyu.

'' But I never in love before, so I never knew about love beteween lovers.'' said Woohyun embarrassed.

'' Haha, that's okay Woohyun not all people have a lover. You can write about your parents.'' said Sunggyu

'' But, prof my parents died when I was 2. I didn't even remember their faces.'' Sunggyu was stunned. A pang of guilt hit him hard. 

'' I'm so sorry Woohyun, I didn't know.'' Sunggyu apologised sincerely.

'' It's okay Prof.'' enssures Woohyun 

'' Erm, then what about you talk about pets, like dog or cat.'' suggest Sunggyu.

'' Prof, I have allergy so I can't have pets. I think that I know what to do but  I need your help.'' said Woohyun. Sunggyu was dumbfounded but he agreed. Woohyun is his student anyway.

'' Okay.'' 

'' Great, can I have your phone numbers so that I can contact you.'' Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu feels his heart beating fast. What the heck Sunggyu, he's your student. He need your help not hitting on you. Wake up old man! After exchanging numbers, they parted ways.

 

Later at night..

   Woohyun: Hi, prof. This is Woohyun.

   Sunggyu: Oh, I aware. Is there something I can help?

   Woohyun: Yeah, I think I would like to start the assignment tomorrow but I need you. Can we meet somewhere?

He said he need me...No Kim Sunggyu, he need your HELP

    Sunggyu: Sure, let's meet up at INFINTE CAFE. At 12 noon. Is that okay?

    Woohyun: Yes. Thank you prof. Sorry for bothering you and goodnight. Sweet dreams.

    Sunggyu: Oh, okay. Goodnight to you too. 

Both Sunggyu and Woohyun drifted in their sweet dreamlands.

 

 

'' Yah, Nam Woohyun I heard that you are chasing a certain nerd professor. Is it true?'' asked Sungyeol, Woohyun's roommate.

'' Yes and no. Yes I'm trying to court him and no he's not a nerd.'' said Woohyun, spreading jams on his bread.

'' Well, he is. Is there any progress? You've been crushing on that guy since our junior year and we're already in our last year of college? Just move on Woohyun, he might be straight or maybe he just too nerd to have a boyfriend. If you want a boyfriend, I can set you up with the pretty Lee Sungjong. He's Myungsoo's cousin.'' said Sungyeol.

'' I'll be meeting him at INFINITE CAFE today. He's gay, I knew it. Thanks Sungyeol, don't worry about me. Yes Sungjong is pretty but in my eyes Sunggyu is prettier.'' said Woohyun dreamily. He is so excited to meet Sunggyu today. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes, disgusted by his bestfriend's dreamy expression.

 

 

Sunggyu arrived 5 minutes earlier. Don't get him wrong, he's not that excited to meet his student, the cafe was just a stone's throw away from his apartment. While waiting, he ordered two cup of hot chocolates for Woohyun and of course for himself. Just then a familiar face approach his table. 

'' Sorry I'm late. Oh no, you just early,  I still got 2 minutes more.'' said Woohyun checking his watch. He took a seat accross Sunggyu.

'' Woohyun, I had ordered you a cup hot chocolate. I hope you okay with that'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun nodded and grinned. Absolutely! It's your favourite

'' I was wondering on what kind of love that you can talk about. I think you can talk about your passion. Do you have anything in your mind like singing or maybe dancing?'' asked Sunggyu

'' Urm, I think my passion is football. I love it'' said Woohyun. His eyes spar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter