ARRANGED

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu was devastated. Today he's going to meet his husband-to-be. He couldn't even declined his mum's request on having him being paired with her best friend's son. Sunggyu felt like he was in the olden days where parents find their children life partner. He told Myungsoo about this and the latter laughed commenting on how devoted Sunggyu is and asking if he is a princess waiting for his prince charming to come and marry him. Sunggyu felt like smacking the good looking man but he was too worry about the so-called husband-to-be. Is that person agreed on this arranged marriage? Or is he also being forced into this?

'' It's okay hyung. Just act like usual. He must be okay. Auntie won't find you a freak or an ugly duck for you.'' said Myungsoo. Sunggyu nodded as if the latter could see him over the phone. Right after he ended the phone call. A man approached his table. He was good-looking. He wore sunglasses and a trench coat. He lookes super trendy. Sunggyu felt so small next to the male. It's not like he was way bigger or taller. They were in the same size but the aura that the man gives surely different from Sunggyu that was always fidgetting and have  a low self-esteem.

'' Kim Sunggyu?'' asked the man.

''Yes, are you perhaps Nam Woohyun?'' asked Sunggyu. The man nodded.

'' So, boy. Let me make it short and clear. I don't want this marriage to happen. I have a boyfriend already and I'm not going to marry a nerdy like you. Cancel this marriage. Told them that you don't want this to happen.'' said Woohyun coldly. Sunggyu was mad but he couldn't really vent it out at the arrogant man.

'' Why don't you say it. Tell them about your boyfriend. They will understand.'' said Sunggyu.

'' I don't want to dissapoint them again.'' replied Woohyun making Sunggyu to wander if this particular man doesn't have any other expression except being cold.

'' Me too. I don't have any reason to say no but you have one.'' said Sunggyu

'' ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED?!'' shout Woohyun. They were lucky tho that there's just the two of them in the cafe. Why? Because it was Sunggyu's.

Sunggyu was hurt by the younger's word but he decided to just end the meeting.

''I'll tell them. Thank you for spending your precious time for this discussion.'' said Sunggyu smiling but only god knows how badly he wanted to cry. Woohyun was totally confused. Is he heartless? Whatever as long as I won't get married to him.

Woohyun leave the cafe with satisfied smirk. As soon as the younger disappear from his sight, Sunggyu broke down into tears. 

 

'' ARE YOU A KIM SUNGGYU? YOU LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND? ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE?''

 

The painful memory of being insulted infront of the whole campus by his best friend played in his mind. Jung Eunji was his best friend. She was in a relationship with In Guk and Sunggyu was happy for her. In Guk was a very cool guy. He was handsome, rich and a gentleman. Eunji was totally head over heels on him.

 

-Flashback-

One night, In Guk came to his room. Asking Sunggyu to be his tutor for the next test since he was failing in his class meanwhile Sunggyu was always top in the campus. Sunggyu agreed without being suspicious. In Guk gave him a bottle of hand made tea saying that it was his gratitude. Sunggyu thanked him and drink it. Seconds after that, he started to feel funny. He felt like the room was spinning and it seems like that particular summer night was especially hot. Then he felt hands on his waist then his chest. Hands everywhere. He tried to push the hands away but it doesn't seem to go away. He saw In Guk walked towards him with a smirk. Sunggyu's breath hitched when a hand pulled his waist .

'' In Guk-ah what are you doing?'' asked Sunggyu feeling light headed.

'' You're delicious Sunggyu.'' whispered In Guk his neck to his cheek.

'' Ss-topp. You're Eunji's boyfriend.'' Sunggyu pushed In Guk away but he stumbled backwards making him to completely lying on the floor. In Guk took the opportunity to hover on him. 

'' But, I had always wanted you Sunggyu-ah.'' said In Guk trying to open Sunggyu's shirt but the latter was firm even though he started to saw black. Feeling angry with Sunggyu's stubborness, In Guk rip his shirt off. Sunggyu's tears ran down his cheeks like rivulets.

'' Pretty Sunggyu. I'll make you mine tonight.'' but before he could do anything Myungsoo shouted.

'' Yah, what are you doing bastard!.'' Myungsoo was Sunggyu's cousin. He always went to meet Sunggyu for Maths tutoring. He was shocked and feeling angry to see his hyung almost being . Flustered, In Guk ran away. Myungsoo hugged his traumatic hyung. Assuring him that he was safe. Myungsoo decided to accompany Sunggyu that night but the latter doesn't seem to fall asleep.

Next day, he was humiliated by Eunji, his best friend in front of the whole campus saying that he was a going after her boyfriend. Sunggyu was sad and upset but he didn't blame Eunji for being like that. She was too in love with In Guk. 

 

-End of flashback-

 

 

 

That night at his house, his family was eating dinner when his mum bombarded questions about Woohyun. Is he handsome just like in the photo?Yes.Is he a gentleman? No. Are you guys enjoying each other company? No. But being a god son as Sunggyu is he didn't answer it like he wanted to. He told them that Woohyun is handsome. Charismatic and a gentleman. They talked a lot and yes he enjoyed the younger's company. His mum squealed, happy that his son is going to get married soon. Sunggyu hates to break his mum's heart but he gotta do what Woohyun wanted.

'' Mummy, I don't think that I'll get married. I know that you wanted me to marry your best friend's son but I scared that I'm not ready.'' said Sunggyu.

'' Sunggyu, you're already 29. When will you get ready? You're my son, I know that you will be a good husband.'' said his mum clearly dissapointed.

'' I'll get married but not now. Please.'' said Sunggyu. Sorry mum.

 

 

Meanwhile in Woohyun's house

'' How is it son? Are you guys decent?'' asked Mrs. Nam

'' Well, he's definitely a nerd and doesn't seem to like the idea of getting married.''said Woohyun slowly playing his game.

'' Ouh, really? Sunggyu is such a very sweet one.'' said his mum regretfully.

'' How did you know that he is sweet? His mum might be lying. No mum said bad things about their son especially in-laws.'' argue Woohyun.

'' His mum doesn't say anything. I wanted to marry him to you because when I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter