BABY

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      ''Hyun, I want a baby.'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun choked on his sandwich. They were having their usually peaceful breakfast with Sunggyu on his lap. As usual. Woohyun is a doctor in one of the biggest hospital in Seoul meanwhile Sunggyu is an intern. It's a cliché love story happened when Sunggyu was still in his intership and he was assigned under Woohyun. Woohyun was a jerk at first. He shouted and yelled at Sunggyu everyday no, not everyday, every second. But the a cupid had shot his heart and he fall in love with the now a pediatrician, Kim Sunggyu. They are now boyfriends and had been living together as Woohyun couldn't seem to stand living apart from his love. 

'' You're my baby.'' said Woohyun trying to distract Sunggyu as he usually does when the latter brought up the baby issue. Sunggyu had been talking about having a baby lately. Sunggyu pouted. Woohyun chuckled at the reaction. He's too adorable.

'' You don't want to have a baby with me, are you leaving me Nam Woohyun.'' There he goes. Sunggyu always end up sulking, saying that Woohyun would leave him that's why he didn't want to have a baby with him. Woohyun sighed.

''Baby, of course I want a baby with you but both of us are busy. Who will take care of the baby while we're working?'' persuaded Woohyun. 

''But, we can always hire a babysitter.'' argue Sunggyu.

'' Remember, Doyoung the boy that was admitted to the hospital being abused by his babysitter?'' Woohyun tried again. Sunggyu's face fall.

'' You're right. Poor that kid. If I were to meet that babysitter, I'll beat him into pulp. Doyoung is so adorable, how could she.'' said Sunggyu. Woohyun smiled, knowing that he won the argument again.

'' Let's continue breakfast okay? We got the day for ourselves.'' This is one of the rarest moment, they had a one day holiday at the same. Sunggyu nodded.

'' Uh, Hyun?'' Sunggyu called to his boyfriend while biting into his lower lips. 

''What love?'' 

''C-can we cuddle after this?'' asked Sunggyu, blushing. Woohyun was stunned. That's all? And he's all blushing? Oh God, why so cute? I'm going to die out of heart attack because of this.

'' Well, Gyu I thought that you wanted a baby. I'm planning on.. you know..erm make a baby?'' said Woohyun silently enjoying his boyfriend's reaction.

''W-what, nn-ooooooo, we can't have a baby. Remember, we're both b-bb-usy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter